Author Topic: Medal of Honor  (Read 667 times)

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Medal of Honor
« on: September 02, 2013, 01:58:46 pm »
Well, I had decided to do not rant about this game, but it's too hard to resist. SO. Beginning with the campaign, because it is the only thing which worked. The multi servers weren't even reachable. The solo may be summed up in one sentence: "Join the US Army." Sorry if I offended anyone here, and don't think I disagree with the American army, but this game is definitely one of the most patriotic and propagandist game I've ever seen. During all the campaign, you'll shoot at retarded talibans who are obviously all from the organization of Al Qaida. The gameplay is totally arcade, the dialogues may make you die out of laughter with some punch-lines. In brief, just avoid playing it. You'll lose your time.
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 299
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
Re: Medal of Honor
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 02:27:43 pm »
Which medal of honor is this?
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Quin

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
  • Fursona Species: blue-white Husky
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 04:01:27 pm »
man, if you want to play something more strategic and tactic, I would recommend you "Project Reality". Its a mod for the old but gold Battlefield 2 on "refractor 2" engine.

so MOH Warfighter is not a bad game.
if there wouldnt be any other genre similar game on the market, MOH would be the best. (logically)
but since we have millions of those type of game, its hard to compare, differ and tell weather you like it or not.

MOH is a good franchise.
Beginning with Allied Assault it gained followers and lovers. Growing fan community and so far...

EA is messing things up.
But that shouldnt keep us from enjoying games.

For people that just play games to enjoy the story, MOH Warfighter might be kinda dumb. As you said rightfully, its a arcade storyline.
But dont think that they do something political with the game. If you once say that, you can never play any action based game anymore.

Its a game, they want people to buy it so they get money.

I enjoyed playing MOH. I liked the action in the game. I know its dumb and a sick "herp de derp de USA special forces are de beeeeest." but still, I enjoy it.
And the multyplayer works fine for me^^
On scope!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Fire!

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 03:36:05 am »
man, if you want to play something more strategic and tactic, I would recommend you "Project Reality". Its a mod for the old but gold Battlefield 2 on "refractor 2" engine.

so MOH Warfighter is not a bad game.
if there wouldnt be any other genre similar game on the market, MOH would be the best. (logically)
but since we have millions of those type of game, its hard to compare, differ and tell weather you like it or not.

MOH is a good franchise.
Beginning with Allied Assault it gained followers and lovers. Growing fan community and so far...

EA is messing things up.
But that shouldnt keep us from enjoying games.

For people that just play games to enjoy the story, MOH Warfighter might be kinda dumb. As you said rightfully, its a arcade storyline.
But dont think that they do something political with the game. If you once say that, you can never play any action based game anymore.

Its a game, they want people to buy it so they get money.

I enjoyed playing MOH. I liked the action in the game. I know its dumb and a sick "herp de derp de USA special forces are de beeeeest." but still, I enjoy it.
And the multyplayer works fine for me^^

I think I heard about Project reality. But I have ARMA 2, then I'll stick with it. :fox-:P: And I was speaking of the first modern Medal of Honor. I haven't played the last one, so hard for me to tell how the game is. But of course, the franchise is a good one, I had fun with the first of them. About Warfighter multiplayer, I watched a gameplay of it, and it looked kind of great. I would have liked to give a try. And about the gameplay being arcade, no problem, but at least if they could make it correctly, it would be soooooo much better. I found it so unergonomic. Never mind. But I hope they'll try to make another Medal of Honor using the franchise's roots.
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

Offline Quin

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
  • Fursona Species: blue-white Husky
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 06:05:50 am »
oooh your are talking about the 2010 Medal of Honor :D

yes. the multiplayer of that one is really unbalanced.
On scope!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Fire!

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 299
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 11:38:31 am »
oooh your are talking about the 2010 Medal of Honor :D

yes. the multiplayer of that one is really unbalanced.
I quite like the multiplayer of that one, even if most people just camped and sniped you at your spawn.  :fox-;):
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~