Author Topic: the supernatural thread  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Mince Pies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
Re: the supernatural thread
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 08:05:53 pm »
There's a haunted bridge which I can see just by looking out my front window, called Crybaby Bridge. It's where a mother threw her baby into the river and then hung herself from the bridge. I like to have picnics underneath it.  :fox-:P:

As for my own supernatural experiences... well, I've had a few that could be considered questionable such as the time I was visiting my school and I was in the place where they had a pool for the swim team and such. It was later in the day, and some of the only lights were inside the pool, so everything was blue and wavy because of it. I could have sworn I saw a face at the bottom, like someone was floating down there. It really creeped me out. I later found out a kid drowned in there. They don't know if it was suicide or unintentional.

I've seen other things as well, but I don't know for sure what they were.
dude you live there? i love those legenends!
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline vanaity

• not a member anymore
  • Orange Level
  • Mince Pies: 14
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2013, 05:28:22 am »
for japan look no further than  Aokigahara aka suicide forest. 

there was one story about this were this tour guide found this dead guy who hung himself on a very high tree but what made odd was how he got up there as it was too tall for to climb with his belongings scattered around the tree also theirs a army camp near the forest were people who work say that they don't look at forests direction because they see ether a girl in white gown or overbearing sadness or dread.     

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aokigahara

it isn't surprising that tales of ghosts and spirits abound in the shadows of Aokigahara Forest.   It is said that ghastly white spirits glide between the trees.  The spirits of the elderly that were once abandoned there wander with the spirits of those who ended their own lives.   Locals believe that death has so permeated the forest that the very soil and trees have taken on the evil of the place and that they actively prevent those who enter from finding their way out.  The darkness of the place ensnares travelers and traps them so that they get lost and never find their way out.
something extra.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:31:37 am by xeela »

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Mince Pies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2013, 04:49:44 pm »
I live close to a nucular plant. We have stories of a pig man and a two-headed white deer
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline CrumbCakeCat

• ☆彡An Undesicive Monster Seeking Adventure☆彡
  • Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 1
  • Just one more sushi roll...please...
    • DeviantArt - CrumbCakeCat
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2013, 07:57:10 pm »
One morning, two squirrels were in my backyard tree while i was out there. I was really close to the tree, like two inches from the first branch. Then, one of them looked at me like it was telling me something. I stared at it, like we were conversing. Then it continued playing with the other squirrel. The next week In The MORNING, there was a story on the news that 2 people got hanged in a tree. o.O I was freaked out so much, i almost cried.
"I trust people on the internet a little to much.."
-me

Tumblr: CrumbCakeCat/anamanagucci
Instagram: CrumbCakeCat
DeviantARt: CrumbCakeCat
☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡