Author Topic: Monaco: What's yours is Mine  (Read 564 times)

Offline Syphon76

• Do you like hurting other people?
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 18
  • The guy that pops in every month or so.
    • Twitter - xavcubed
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Monaco: What's yours is Mine
« on: September 22, 2013, 10:14:23 am »
Monaco is a top-to-down 2d style stealth action game inspired by games like Hotline Miami, Payday the Heist, and other games in the "Heist" style of play. Many reviewers, including myself, call this game "Pac-Man with guns". It can be explained in that specific context, but I prefer to call it a top-to-down Splinter Cell. There is also the ability to make your own textures by porting the games in-game textures into Paint.Net and editing straight from there.
I even reviewed it and recommended it straight from Steam. Here's my review of it from Steam:

This is quite possibly the best game I have played in the past 6 years. Never in my life have I been able to find such a great game filed with both a gripping story and non-repetitive gameplay. This game falls under multiplae epic genres, and you need to see it to believe it. Heck, they even made trading cards for this game. This is a game that will keep you sitting and playing. You don't need great graphics and realistic gameplay to keep a game fun, and Monaco: What's Yours is Mine explains this perfectely. I have put over 20 hours in this game during the first week of its release. Monaco is the best game I have played, ever. Thank you, Pocketwatch, Austin Wintory, Andy Schatz, Andy Nguyen, and so forth. Thank you.

Final Verdict for Monaco: 8.5/10
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
...and his music was electric.

Offline Deku64

• Archduke of Videogames
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Faceroll is always an option.
Re: Monaco: What's yours is Mine
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 12:26:29 am »
I've tried this game before, and it's a real joy to play with friends. It can be really comedic especially with friends, because it can end up with hilarious chaos of everyone getting in trouble or one person messing around. :lol-fox:
If you don't know what to do, press all the buttons and something is bound to happen.

Offline Toranar

• He who falls from walls
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 36
  • Pic by Princess Rei
    • FurAffinity - Toranar
  • Fursona Species: Manx Loaghtan Sheep
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 05:23:15 am »
Never play this 4 player on one television. It gets so chaotic XD
  • Site Donor
"The townspeople need you, they've been sad for a while
They march around, faces frown and never seem to smile
And if you feel like helping, we'd appreciate a loooooot
If you get up there and spread some cheer from here to Canterlooooooot!"- Applejack's best line ever. And my favorite song line.

Offline Syphon76

• Do you like hurting other people?
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 18
  • The guy that pops in every month or so.
    • Twitter - xavcubed
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 07:10:30 pm »
Monaco is a top-to-down 2d style stealth action game inspired by games like Hotline Miami, Payday the Heist, and other games in the "Heist" style of play. Many reviewers, including myself, call this game "Pac-Man with guns". It can be explained in that specific context, but I prefer to call it a top-to-down Splinter Cell. There is also the ability to make your own textures by porting the games in-game textures into Paint.Net and editing straight from there.
I even reviewed it and recommended it straight from Steam. Here's my review of it from Steam:

This is quite possibly the best game I have played in the past 6 years. Never in my life have I been able to find such a great game filed with both a gripping story and non-repetitive gameplay. This game falls under multiplae epic genres, and you need to see it to believe it. Heck, they even made trading cards for this game. This is a game that will keep you sitting and playing. You don't need great graphics and realistic gameplay to keep a game fun, and Monaco: What's Yours is Mine explains this perfectely. I have put over 20 hours in this game during the first week of its release. Monaco is the best game I have played, ever. Thank you, Pocketwatch, Austin Wintory, Andy Schatz, Andy Nguyen, and so forth. Thank you.

Final Verdict for Monaco: 9.5/10
...and his music was electric.