Author Topic: slayer plz  (Read 1611 times)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 186
slayer plz
« on: September 22, 2013, 03:13:52 pm »
SLAYER FANS SHOW YOURSELVES~~

and we can all fangirl/fanboy together in harmony <3

But seriously though. I admit; Slayer is my favorite band. THEY'RE JUST SO AMAZING AND SO SPESHUL HNNNG

but jeff hanneman tho~ ;D
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 301
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
Re: slayer plz
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 03:14:41 pm »
I've never listened to Slayer, but my Uncle is a fan. ;)
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 03:16:11 pm »

Your uncle is awesome, then~ :D
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 03:18:18 pm »
they are pretty jammin. i know lacie has, but anyone who hasnt look up hell awaits played backwards. that sh!t is meeeeeaaaatttaaallll!!!
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 03:19:14 pm »
they are pretty jammin. i know lacie has, but anyone who hasnt look up hell awaits played backwards. that sh!t is meeeeeaaaatttaaallll!!!

They're friggen sexy. Music-wise and looks-wise especially Jeff and Tom xD

JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US

Offline Applefolf

• Purple Level
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 03:20:23 pm »

Heck, even thinking of listening to some tracks online now...(YouTube is good for that :D ) Here's one of the albums from one of the bands my Uncle was in if you want to listen (Not sure if he worked in this album or not. I'll try to find some I'm certain of if you like) http://aggrenation.bandcamp.com/
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 03:23:05 pm »

Heck, even thinking of listening to some tracks online now...(YouTube is good for that :D ) Here's one of the albums from one of the bands my Uncle was in if you want to listen (Not sure if he worked in this album or not. I'll try to find some I'm certain of if you like) http://aggrenation.bandcamp.com/

Listen to ANYTHING from Show No Mercy, God Hates Us All, or Reign in Blood.

And awesome!! What instrument did he play?

Offline Applefolf

• Purple Level
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 03:37:03 pm »

He plays guitar mainly, not sure if backup or main though. I'll search up them albums now! (Although my attention may not be switched fully to them, as my dad has managed to mess up the family laptop (thank goodness I got my own!) and is scanning, with about 1 threats found so far (I predict most of it is adware.generic from what he's told me)
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 03:40:04 pm »

He plays guitar mainly, not sure if backup or main though. I'll search up them albums now! (Although my attention may not be switched fully to them, as my dad has managed to mess up the family laptop (thank goodness I got my own!) and is scanning, with about 1 threats found so far (I predict most of it is adware.generic from what he's told me)

Das cool~ ^^

My uncle's in a band, too. He's in a tribute band to The Eagles called Hotel California; he's the singer. And one time we went to one of his concerts and he let us on the tour bus, which was sweet~~ :D

They're amazing albums, omg

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 03:43:48 pm »

Das cool~ ^^

My uncle's in a band, too. He's in a tribute band to The Eagles called Hotel California; he's the singer. And one time we went to one of his concerts and he let us on the tour bus, which was sweet~~ :D

as in, the song hotel california? cause i friggin love that biz! the song is all monster story and sh!t :P

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 03:46:20 pm »

Das cool~ ^^

as in, the song hotel california? cause i friggin love that biz! the song is all monster story and sh!t :P

Yup, it's named after the song. :D

Offline Applefolf

• Purple Level
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 03:48:01 pm »

Das cool~ ^^

Awesome! I'll have to look up the tribute as well! What is a tour bus like then?
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 03:50:34 pm »

Das cool~ ^^

Awesome! I'll have to look up the tribute as well! What is a tour bus like then?

Let's just say it's like a huge RV. :3

BUT I WANNA GO IN SLAYER'S TOUR BUS FOR REASONS.

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 03:53:56 pm »

Das cool~ ^^

i can tell your the kinda fan that likes to flash and stuff at concerts XD

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 03:55:32 pm »

Das cool~ ^^

i can tell your the kinda fan that likes to flash and stuff at concerts XD

...maybe. xD

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2013, 03:58:02 pm »
nothin wrong with that XD 

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2013, 04:00:11 pm »

I'm going to a Slayer concert next month, so if you guys don't hear from me for like a LONG time after that, just assume I got arrested.

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2013, 04:03:13 pm »

I'm going to a Slayer concert next month, so if you guys don't hear from me for like a LONG time after that, just assume I got arrested.
dont use your one phone call on sexual harrassment ;) XD