Offline Cathe

• It's a thing
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 53
  • REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Fears?
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2018, 09:31:35 pm »
--snoop--

I can relate to this a lot, maybe buy a white noise machine? When I had issues with sleeping because of silence, my mom bought a room moisturizer that made noise, it really helped

I fall asleep to music, Fredric Chopin most of the time. It's just before going to sleep that get's me really anxious and paranoid.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Award - Graphic Artist
"There are some nights I wait for someone to save us.
But I never look inward, try not to look upward.
Some nights I pray a sign is gonna come to me.
But usually, I'm just trying to get some sleep"

Offline Aspen ❀

• :)
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 133
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Dog
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2018, 10:41:37 pm »
I think I'm afraid of the dark. Only pitch darkness though
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - heteroflexible
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Offline jello_magmortar

• icon by shope.
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 107
  • drinking tea in a tree somewhere.
    • Twitter - @wishesmilkyway
  • Fursona Species: bat/dragon mix
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2018, 01:49:42 am »
that one day i will be unable to distinguish the difference between reality and fantasy permanently.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - panromantic
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Ember Kamura

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 13
  • How to invade a planet. Wait,This isn't google.
  • Fursona Species: Cyberwolf
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2018, 09:53:03 am »
that one day i will be unable to distinguish the difference between reality and fantasy permanently.

Ember:Stay right there
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: His/Him/He/Sir
I may lose my computer indefinitely  at any moment,
http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?topic=31804.0

read for info

Offline Alva

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 90
  • Art by Nova!
  • Fursona Species: Coyote
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2018, 10:38:52 am »
That everyone secretly hates me and finds me annoying

Outside when it's dark
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
I promise I'm not that weird!

Offline jello_magmortar

• icon by shope.
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 107
  • drinking tea in a tree somewhere.
    • Twitter - @wishesmilkyway
  • Fursona Species: bat/dragon mix
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2018, 03:15:53 pm »

Ember:Stay right there
what...?
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - panromantic
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Sugar

• chunky and funky
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 187
  • icon by MasterDaye
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
  • Awards:
    Flag - xmaslight
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2018, 03:30:05 pm »
I’m afraid of growing up.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

”Life is far too short and tough to live it filled with hate, If we tried to understand each other we'd do great!”
check out my art

Offline Arch

• Gazelle, Pro Nerd, and Farmer of Cranberries
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 57
  • aaarrrccchhh
    • DeviantArt - Parabola43
  • Fursona Species: Gazelle
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2018, 05:30:50 pm »
Scaring people away
Me
People hating me
Bugs
The dark to an extent
The future
The past

...And there's more that I can't remember right now
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - graysexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

|infp-t| |lawful good| |furry meme sci fi nerd indie writer trash|
|my ama| |thiscrush|
moodboard by jello
i apologize in advance for any cringe i may have caused

Offline Taxi

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 386
  • Icon by Iowyena
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2018, 05:40:43 pm »
Everyone hating me, getting/having a bad reputation, my doubt, my decisions
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant

Offline Alastair

• Cookies: 180
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2018, 10:29:20 pm »
I have a phobia of really loud noises haha
Not like fireworks and stuff, but really loud
I'll have a full on panic attack if I'm, for instance, around those big fast military jets when they're flying, because if you've ever heard those things before, it's like a freaking explosion
But also anything that makes a sound close to that intensity
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:41:26 pm by Alastair »
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt gold
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Avatar by Egg66E on Chicken Smoothie. Signature image by Jishokoi on Chicken Smoothie.
thiscrush

Online sakura ❀

• "FT's local goth sloth" - Foxi 2K17
  • Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 127
  • give me cheesecake pls
    • DeviantArt - heartsickdreams
    • FurAffinity - inkedspace
    • Twitter - heartsickdreams
  • Fursona Species: sloth
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2018, 11:13:35 pm »
^ Same. Except I'm afraid of any loud noises, including fireworks and thunder/lightning. Like, I get so scared when storms happen. And I freak out during the 4th of July because of the fireworks.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: they/them/their
  • Award - Graphic Artist

♡ "And when I fall to rise with stardust in my eyes
in the backbone of night. I'm too tired. This whole world, this whole world" ♡

:avery: ♡ about me ♡ trello ♡ thiscrush ♡ toyhou.se ♡ :avery:

Offline Taxi

• Retired Staff
  • Icon by Iowyena
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2018, 08:00:29 pm »
When certain people don’t want to/never make an effort to engage/talk with me, it makes me fear that they automatically hate me.. I know this sounds super self-centered but if people aren’t wanting to interact with me, then I don’t really want to have anything to do with them as well ? It’s something I’ve thought a lot before this upcoming school year. Also for people who I’ve seen for a long time (>1 year) but they never tried to get to know me I assume that they have some sort of vendetta against me ahahah, like I know that people can’t be friends with everyone but it’s my insecurity that kills me in the inside over and over.  Idk and I know it’s not really fair for me to judge people like that, it’s probably just because of a situation I had in which my only “friend” during a bad year in my life wouldn’t engage with me at all and that gave me a lot of anxiety and hatred. So when people don’t want to talk to me or make an effort to at least know me, it makes me think they hate me instantly...
  • Site Donor

Offline Aspen ❀

• Green Level
    • Personal Tumblr
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2018, 09:11:53 pm »
When certain people don’t want to/never make an effort to engage/talk with me, it makes me fear that they automatically hate me.. I know this sounds super self-centered but if people aren’t wanting to interact with me, then I don’t really want to have anything to do with them as well ? It’s something I’ve thought a lot before this upcoming school year. Also for people who I’ve seen for a long time (>1 year) but they never tried to get to know me I assume that they have some sort of vendetta against me ahahah, like I know that people can’t be friends with everyone but it’s my insecurity that kills me in the inside over and over.  Idk and I know it’s not really fair for me to judge people like that, it’s probably just because of a situation I had in which my only “friend” during a bad year in my life wouldn’t engage with me at all and that gave me a lot of anxiety and hatred. So when people don’t want to talk to me or make an effort to at least know me, it makes me think they hate me instantly...

I'm so sorry you feel this way, I actually felt this too a few years ago. Of course, we're all here for you when you need us. I honestly don't think people hate you, I'm actually guilty of not engaging with friends myself, and I think it's more so them being distracted or too lazy or shy to make conversation. I think it's perfectly valid to feel the way you do about people as well. Obviously, they should make more of an effort to know you and be a good friend, but, just going off of the person I know you as, their lack of effort isn't due to them hating you. You're too amazing! I think it's their own insecurity preventing them from engaging with you. Again, I'm sorry your the victim of feeling this way, I know how it feels. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm your girl! Love you Taxi  :pawheart: :cookie:
  • Flag - usa

Offline Taxi

• Retired Staff
  • Icon by Iowyena
« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2018, 10:58:15 am »

I'm so sorry you feel this way, I actually felt this too a few years ago. Of course, we're all here for you when you need us. I honestly don't think people hate you, I'm actually guilty of not engaging with friends myself, and I think it's more so them being distracted or too lazy or shy to make conversation. I think it's perfectly valid to feel the way you do about people as well. Obviously, they should make more of an effort to know you and be a good friend, but, just going off of the person I know you as, their lack of effort isn't due to them hating you. You're too amazing! I think it's their own insecurity preventing them from engaging with you. Again, I'm sorry your the victim of feeling this way, I know how it feels. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm your girl! Love you Taxi  :pawheart: :cookie:

Thank you so much Aspen, aaa this made my day so much, your kind words really help me feel better, I really appreciate the advice and consolation. <3 you’re so sweet, love you Aspen!
  • Site Donor

Offline Aspen ❀

• Green Level
    • Personal Tumblr
« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2018, 11:23:49 am »
-snip-

Thank you so much Aspen, aaa this made my day so much, your kind words really help me feel better, I really appreciate the advice and consolation. <3 you’re so sweet, love you Aspen!

Of course, I was happy to do it! <33333333
  • Flag - usa