Author Topic: The Singles thread  (Read 30151 times)

Offline guapo

• we can start and finish wars
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 289
  • we're what killed the dinosaurs
    • DeviantArt - teethpunk
    • FurAffinity - benzos
    • Twitter - mcfreaking
    • nice aesthetic!
  • Fursona Species: conepatus semistriatus
Re: The Singles thread
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2014, 08:03:09 pm »
single as of a couple weeks ago. don't know whether i'm relieved or sad. maybe a bit of both?
i'm panromantic and demisexual. every time i'm attracted to someone, our sexualities don't mesh.
whatever, i'll enjoy the single life.  8)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: they/them/their
the dinosaurs choked on the dust
they died because we say they must

maybe i'll come back later
see ya

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2014, 08:07:24 pm »
It sounds weird but no. I forgot to mention that there is a girl I've liked for a while and this morning she happened to ask me out.  :lol-fox:
and I'm determined to stick by her no matter what they say about us she might be in the year below but we're the same age so I'M NOT A PAEDOPHILE
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • Candies: 27
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
  • Fursona Species: eastern timber wolf
« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2014, 08:16:53 pm »
It sounds weird but no. I forgot to mention that there is a girl I've liked for a while and this morning she happened to ask me out.  :lol-fox:
and I'm determined to stick by her no matter what they say about us she might be in the year below but we're the same age so I'M NOT A PAEDOPHILE

DUMP HER! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DUMP HER! you'll just end up being alone again if you let this charade continue. I've learned this lesson from experience. she's just going to end up using you and then when she cant get anything more from you, she'll dump you. Trust me on this. If you truly are straight. I would wait until you and everyone else is a bit older and more mature before you try to find your mate. Trust me. it's for the better Aika. Just trust me on this. you have to trust me. Your teenage years are so you can find out who YOU are, when your older, then you can start looking for the other half of you. again, just trust me on this. ok? we're friends. and I don't want you to have to go down the same path I went down so many times. because at the end of that road, is only heart break and depression. So trust me. when you come to that road, just do yourself a favor and turn around.

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • I'm full of coffee
« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2014, 08:21:40 pm »

DUMP HER! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DUMP HER! you'll just end up being alone again if you let this charade continue. I've learned this lesson from experience. she's just going to end up using you and then when she cant get anything more from you, she'll dump you. Trust me on this. If you truly are straight. I would wait until you and everyone else is a bit older and more mature before you try to find your mate. Trust me. it's for the better Aika. Just trust me on this. you have to trust me. Your teenage years are so you can find out who YOU are, when your older, then you can start looking for the other half of you. again, just trust me on this. ok? we're friends. and I don't want you to have to go down the same path I went down so many times. because at the end of that road, is only heart break and depression. So trust me. when you come to that road, just do yourself a favor and turn around.
Umm... First of all please don't ever say that to anyone EVER.
Secondly, you never know until you try.
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2014, 08:23:13 pm »
yeah, but what's the use. she's just going to break your heart anyways. and then you'll be asking me why I didn't try to stop you. So when this utterly fails. and trust me it will. don't come crawling to me.

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 111
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2014, 08:25:44 pm »

Umm... First of all please don't ever say that to anyone EVER.
Secondly, you never know until you try.
Don't let him get to you Akia. And ignore those idiots. You ain't a pedo. There probably just jealous :lol-fox:

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2014, 08:31:51 pm »
we know he's not a pedophile holt! And I'm not an idiot! I'm just speaking from experience and giving advice. so if anyone's advice is relevant here it's mine. Again Aika, the best thing for you to do is let her down easy, and wait awhile. And always keep your goals and principals in mind above everyone else's.

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2014, 08:34:17 pm »
we know he's not a pedophile holt! And I'm not an idiot! I'm just speaking from experience and giving advice. so if anyone's advice is relevant here it's mine. Again Aika, the best thing for you to do is let her down easy, and wait awhile. And always keep your goals and principals in mind above everyone else's.
Not you. Some idiots in his school called him a pedo. But I still disagree with what your saying. You don't just give up because it might not work. You give it your best! Hope you do well together Akia! :lol-fox:

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2014, 08:37:27 pm »
whatever holt. but still, dating and girls are overrated. but if your really set on this, good luck I guess. but don't come to me when it utterly and predictably fails. Your going to end up not taking my advice. Trust me. or don't. your choice. I'm just trying to help, but if you don't want it, that's not my problem.

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2014, 08:44:36 pm »
whatever holt. but still, dating and girls are overrated. but if your really set on this, good luck I guess. but don't come to me when it utterly and predictably fails. Your going to end up not taking my advice. Trust me. or don't. your choice. I'm just trying to help, but if you don't want it, that's not my problem.
You just told someone to stop being negative on the new members board. You stop being negative here. How do you know it's gonna fail for him? You know nothing of there relationship.

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2014, 08:49:43 pm »
yeah. but I've been around the block a few times, so to speak. so I know from actual experience. Like I said. I would prefer you wait till you(and the rest of the possible choices for GF's out there) are older and more mature. Like I said. your teens are more about finding yourself than your other half. plus you don't need a girl yet. having kids is actually humanities downfall. Or at least it is when you over reproduce. This isn't the 1300's. you don't need to have as may kids as you can, just to hope at least one of them survives and is able to reproduce themselves. this is the modern world. which means people live a lot longer, and we have better medicine. So again, my advice would be for you to wait a little while.

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2014, 08:51:54 pm »
Gah. Every time I think about my love life I want to drown it in smoke.  I don't think I'll ever be able to have a steady relationship. Probably what I really want in this point of my life is just friends with benefits.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2014, 08:56:00 pm »
you really need to have a better paradigm man.

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2014, 08:58:58 pm »
yeah. but I've been around the block a few times, so to speak. so I know from actual experience. Like I said. I would prefer you wait till you(and the rest of the possible choices for GF's out there) are older and more mature. Like I said. your teens are more about finding yourself than your other half. plus you don't need a girl yet. having kids is actually humanities downfall. Or at least it is when you over reproduce. This isn't the 1300's. you don't need to have as may kids as you can, just to hope at least one of them survives and is able to reproduce themselves. this is the modern world. which means people live a lot longer, and we have better medicine. So again, my advice would be for you to wait a little while.
I don't think his intentions where to go out and get her knocked up. Having a girlfriend isent just about reproducing. Especially at 16. Heck it ain't even just about sex. It's about a loving relationship between two people.

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2014, 09:03:43 pm »
you really need to have a better paradigm man.
no. No. This one describes my feelings perfectly
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline Maximumcool2

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2014, 09:06:53 pm »
There are 2 brutal methods of attack I've experienced so far from women:

1. The f-bomb (Friendzone bomb)
Girl: "I really do like you.  But just in case, I think we should just stay as friends for a while."
1 hit KO no revive
2.  The l-bomb (Lesbian bomb)
Girl: "Hey, there's something I need to tell you... since we're close friends, I trust you.  It's kind of embarrassing, so don't tell anyone, but..."
The moment of truth...Is this it? Is she going to ask me out?
Girl: "I think...I might be gay."
:guns: ROMANCE

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2014, 09:07:22 pm »
bull. shit. I get that the guy's only 16, but he doesn't know if she's the one. And that is why I claim BS to your statement. Total BS. I get the point of not wanting to reproduce so young. but still. it's not really love if it's not TRUE love. then your just living a lie with another person. Unless you truly love this girl, and she loves you. and it really is TRUE love then congrats. if not, I told you so.

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • I'm full of coffee
« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2014, 09:09:56 pm »
I would appreciate it if you both stopped debating my relationship status. Frankly I find it exceedingly annoying. Fact of the matter is I'm no longer single. Drop it.
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 143
  • The Roo abides
    • FurAffinity - drakethefox
  • Fursona Species: Foxaroo
« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2014, 09:10:44 pm »

Girl: "I really do like you.  But just in case, I think we should just stay as friends for a while."
1 hit KO no revive
Girl: "Hey, there's something I need to tell you... since we're close friends, I trust you.  It's kind of embarrassing, so don't tell anyone, but..."
There is no friendzone. No woman is required to date/have sex with you just because you're being nice to her.
  • Pronouns: him
We breathe in the heat of the eternal flame, the warmth of desert sands.
We submerge into the waters of the Mystery, giving thanks for the cleansing rains.
We are enveloped in the radiance of the cosmos.
And we are the center, the bridge between realms.

Offline guapo

• we can start and finish wars
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 289
  • we're what killed the dinosaurs
    • DeviantArt - teethpunk
    • FurAffinity - benzos
    • Twitter - mcfreaking
    • nice aesthetic!
  • Fursona Species: conepatus semistriatus
« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2014, 09:11:56 pm »

1 hit KO no revive
There is no friendzone. No woman is required to date/have sex with you just because you're being nice to her.

i was hoping someone would say it
women aren't machines that you put kindness in and get a relationship out of B|
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: they/them/their
the dinosaurs choked on the dust
they died because we say they must

maybe i'll come back later
see ya