Author Topic: MUSIC!!!  (Read 5049 times)

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
Re: MUSIC!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2013, 08:05:23 pm »
OK!
am I the only one here who has a class/group of some sort that only listens to modern music? Well here's an experience I won't forget:
So I was in class one day, when suddenly our teacher told us that we could do whatever we wanted. Like the music freak I am, I played some AC/DC
TNT! DY-NO-MITE!
When some kid in the class walks up to me, and says: (EXACT QUOTES)
Wow, you have no swag listening to that crappy rock."
I looked at him dead in the eyes, paused my rock, and asked him a question:
Why do you insist on annoying people? I asked.
He ignored me, turning on that damn song..."All Gold Everything"
ROCK: 1
RAP: 0

If I were you, I would of punched him. Who cares if I'd get suspended? xD
the only thing he got all gold is the color of his piss
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013, 08:14:56 pm »
OK!
am I the only one here who has a class/group of some sort that only listens to modern music? Well here's an experience I won't forget:
So I was in class one day, when suddenly our teacher told us that we could do whatever we wanted. Like the music freak I am, I played some AC/DC
TNT! DY-NO-MITE!

YES OMG xD
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 08:17:30 pm »
OK!
TNT! DY-NO-MITE!

YES OMG xD
I knew you would chuckle at that. ;p I just got me some music. Jamming out to some DragonForce

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 101
  • Fursona Species: a piece of fecal matter
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2013, 10:48:18 pm »
Hey, you guys'll get a kick out of this.

In my ceramics class, my teacher plays Pandora while we work. Some kid walked up to her desk and asked. "Hey, can we listen to some classic rock?" The teacher then asked him what station he wanted and he said:

"Put on Coldplay radio."

Both me and my friend looked at each other and just started laughing uncontrollably. It was great. Except for the sad fact that people are so ignorant about music.
  • Pronouns: They/Them He/Him

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 10:58:31 pm »
Hey, you guys'll get a kick out of this.

In my ceramics class, my teacher plays Pandora while we work. Some kid walked up to her desk and asked. "Hey, can we listen to some classic rock?" The teacher then asked him what station he wanted and he said:

"Put on Coldplay radio."

Both me and my friend looked at each other and just started laughing uncontrollably. It was great. Except for the sad fact that people are so ignorant about music.

I'd laugh, but at the same time I would lose faith in humanity a little.

If I were there, knowing me, I'd say something like Metallica or Slayer. xD

i know those arent classic rock but still
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 109
  • Boop
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 11:00:51 am »
Dang. Am I the only.one who lives off the essence of house music? =.="

I miss simple plan, coldplay, linking park, three days grace... Even one republic... Dang I need to look at the progress of modern non-house-music music

Offline DextheHyena

• Hyena needs coffee!
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 9
  • Dream Theater's furriest fanboy
    • DeviantArt - Fauxyfire
    • FurAffinity - Twokindsofawesome
  • Fursona Species: Striped hyena. ALTs: Otter and hybrid
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 05:50:11 pm »
Here is my version of "The List"

Dream Theater, System Of A Down, Trivium , Chevelle, Stone Sour, Disturbed, Metallica, Dragonforce, Tool, Gojira, Opeth, Between The Buried and Me, Slayer, Megadeth, Meshuggah, Lamb of God, Rise Against, Rage Against the Machine, Black Sabbath, Alice in Chains, Rush, Rainbow, Dio, Ozzy Osbourne, Serj Tankian, In Flames, Torche, Creed, Pendulum, Dharmata, Yellowcard, The Smashing Pumpkins, Devil Driver, breaking Benjamin, Liquid Tension Experiment, Rammstein, and Pantera.

If stranded in the forest, John Petrucci can light a fire by playing a tremolo-picked solo of 64th notes until his pick catches fire.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 07:03:32 pm »
Here is my version of "The List"

Dream Theater, System Of A Down, Trivium , Chevelle, Stone Sour, Disturbed, Metallica, Dragonforce, Tool, Gojira, Opeth, Between The Buried and Me, Slayer, Megadeth, Meshuggah, Lamb of God, Rise Against, Rage Against the Machine, Black Sabbath, Alice in Chains, Rush, Rainbow, Dio, Ozzy Osbourne, Serj Tankian, In Flames, Torche, Creed, Pendulum, Dharmata, Yellowcard, The Smashing Pumpkins, Devil Driver, breaking Benjamin, Liquid Tension Experiment, Rammstein, and Pantera.

dat list

Offline CityWolf

• The Gentle Warrior Of The Night.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • -arf- :3 -tail wagging-
  • Fursona Species: Canadian Timber Wolf
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 03:20:02 am »
. . . . I see all this fangirling over rock n metal, and I'm sittin here thinking...

♪Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha, ha, ha, ha.
Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha, ha ha ha.♪ Rock and metal gives me migranes. XD Lol I dunnoh why. The only 2 rock songs that I've heard that I can tolerate are

Braveheart by The Gomband
and
Unhappy Refrain by Wowaka feat. Hatsune Miku.

For some reason, those 2 songs, don't give me any sort of headache. XD And I actually really like them. Course I'm not sure what rock is (other than the Pokemon Type and the stuff involved in Earth Bending. X3) so maybe Rolling Girl (also by Wowaka feat. Hatsune Miku) is rock as well? But I dunnoh. The music I love and generally listen to is the fast paced techno, rave, and dubstep stuff. (Primarily from Vocaloid producers, Mitchie M, Livetune, Yonjuu Meter P, and Dixie Flatline being my favorite producers. XD) I can very rarely tolerate something slow or with no beat, but I do have some slow-ish and slow songs, as well as orchestral stuff on my I-Pod that's just too beautiful for me to ignore. :3 Such as Project Destati's, "Sinister Sunburn." X3 (I am such a nerd, I know. XD) As you can tell, my music interest is really wide and varied actually. I kinda just download whatever I find that I like. XD
Random quote time! :D

"By ourselves, we're no one. It's when other people look at us and see someone... That's the moment we each start to exist." -Joshua from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world, means nothing in another." -Joshua from TWEWY

Feel free to PM or email me. :3 I don't bite. ...Much. XD

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 09:31:52 am »
. . . . I see all this fangirling over rock n metal, and I'm sittin here thinking...

♪Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha, ha, ha, ha.
Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha, ha ha ha.♪ Rock and metal gives me migranes. XD Lol I dunnoh why.

xD

Offline CityWolf

• The Gentle Warrior Of The Night.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • -arf- :3 -tail wagging-
  • Fursona Species: Canadian Timber Wolf
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 11:10:42 am »
Yes! :D
Random quote time! :D

"By ourselves, we're no one. It's when other people look at us and see someone... That's the moment we each start to exist." -Joshua from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world, means nothing in another." -Joshua from TWEWY

Feel free to PM or email me. :3 I don't bite. ...Much. XD

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 07:18:21 pm »

Hee hee, I'm just joking with ya. xD

I don't care if you like electronic music, and I won't be mad if you don't like that much metal or rock. Different strokes for different folks. x3

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 08:17:20 pm »

Hee hee, I'm just joking with ya. xD

I don't care if you like electronic music, and I won't be mad if you don't like that much metal or rock. Different strokes for different folks. x3
I told a friend that after I came out as a bisexual. Lol. Some of the music that I love is giving me a headache I think its the speakers.

Offline DWSCALNH

• Dancer. Writer. Musician.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • People walking, it makes the world spin.
  • Fursona Species: Shark
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2013, 05:49:14 pm »
I like don't really like rock songs and metal, but I tolerate it. I really love dubstep, electronic, and techno music (Skrillex, Dillon Francis, Nero, Zedd to name a few). I don't hate rock or metal, just it's not my proffered type of music.
There are people who make things happen, people who watch things happen, and people who wonder what happened.
Sometimes, I wonder if people were an accident.

Kik: DWSCALNH

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 07:25:26 pm »
I like don't really like rock songs and metal, but I tolerate it. I really love dubstep, electronic, and techno music (Skrillex, Dillon Francis, Nero, Zedd to name a few). I don't hate rock or metal, just it's not my proffered type of music.

And this is how I feel about electronic music. I don't flat out hate it, it's just not my cup of tea.

Offline Wildsun

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • One does not simply walk into Mordor
    • FurAffinity - Wildsun
  • Fursona Species: Rabbit
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2013, 09:47:34 pm »
I am basically allergic to new music these days. I want to live in the 80's SO BAD !!

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2013, 07:12:23 am »
We were born into the shittiest decade

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2013, 11:28:41 am »
I am basically allergic to new music these days. I want to live in the 80's SO BAD !!

My life in two sentences.

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2013, 10:37:44 pm »
its kinda like that for me, but reversed. i love dubstep, but its the redheaded step child when it comes to meatal and rock

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2013, 09:48:12 pm »
I don't hate electronic music (I just don't like it all that much), but I really don't understand why everyone likes it so much.

In middle school, there were these dances, and for them they played NOTHING but trance, and after a while, the excessive bass from the beats gave me a headache. That's how I stopped liking it as much as I used to. xD

But imo thrash metal is glorious master race