Author Topic: Bad Review  (Read 519 times)

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Cookies: 288
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
Bad Review
« on: September 29, 2013, 10:26:26 pm »
Alright here's my very quick breakdown of the TV show, Breaking Bad!
No spoilers are in the review, I promise.

I will add more to this tomorrow!

Characters:The characters are so well thought out, right as the show starts it gives you a small sense of the personalities of each of them. And eventually those small bits start adding up piece by piece and you find yourself relating to, and cheering them on. They develop so well throughout the series, it's literally perfect.

The Story:The show is great, they pulled it off, a show about meth. As it goes along it gets more and more dramatic, intense, violent. All in all it's almost heart stopping!

As of now, I can say that this has been the best show I've ever seen in my life, and probably ever will be.
To all of you that have not watched it, I highly advise that you start from beginning and watch it all the way through, you will not be disappointed I guarantee it!

And the rating I give this show!10/10
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 143
  • The Roo abides
    • FurAffinity - drakethefox
  • Fursona Species: Foxaroo
Re: Bad Review
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 01:06:12 am »
My god, that finale. I gotta say, I really didn't expect it to end with some tone of redemption for Walt, but I'll be damned if I didn't feel sympathy for Walt for the first time in a year. I give that finale a 10/10, it most certainly wasn't what I expected but I can't think of a better way for it to have ended.
My only complaint really is how downplayed Jesse's role was during this half of season 5. I didn't feel that Jesse's ending was as satisfying as Walt's.
  • Pronouns: him
We breathe in the heat of the eternal flame, the warmth of desert sands.
We submerge into the waters of the Mystery, giving thanks for the cleansing rains.
We are enveloped in the radiance of the cosmos.
And we are the center, the bridge between realms.

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 301
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
Re: Bad Review
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 11:33:52 am »
I keep hearing about Breaking Bad, although it's too late for me to watch it now. Too many episodes, and I'm too busy to watch them all. :(
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~