Author Topic: The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot  (Read 382 times)

Offline Deku64

• Archduke of Videogames
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Faceroll is always an option.
  • Fursona Species: Fox
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
« on: November 04, 2013, 01:41:16 am »
Ok, the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is an action RPG with gameplay similiar to that of the Diablo and Torchlight series. The game is currently in closed beta and will be free-to-play in the future. In the game, you have a castle that you create by adding rooms and putting monsters in the rooms to protect your money and castle energy. Other real players will attempt to loot your castle and if they're good enough or your defenses aren't strong enough, they'll take 20% of your castle's money and castle energy. You can watch replays of the people attempting to rob your castle, which can be enjoyable. If a player successfully robs your castle, your castle is shielded from robs for 12 hours. You can also go and rob other people's castles to make yourself wealthier and make your castle stronger. Overall, It's a pretty great game with the mass possiblities of castle's with different trap set-ups.

Scale:1-10
Graphics:8.5
The graphics are pretty and cartoony giving it sort of a Torchlight feel, but won't be completely stunning.
Gameplay:9.5
I cannot deny that I like these types of RPGs, and that it's pretty fast paced. The many user-made castles give it much play value.
Replay Value:9.0
You just can't get enough of the creativity of the users, and you can't feel down when you get destroyed by someone elses castle when you just learn on how they set it up.
Overall:9.0
I like this game quite a lot for being a soon F2P game, the only downside to me is the wait times on upgrading things to improve you or your castle.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
If you don't know what to do, press all the buttons and something is bound to happen.