Author Topic: Trance "Techno" Music  (Read 304 times)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
Trance "Techno" Music
« on: November 04, 2013, 08:07:19 pm »
First of all, to answer your "HOLY SMOKES LACIE!! WHY ARE YOU MAKING A TOPIC ABOUT A GENRE OF MUSIC THAT SEEMS ALMOST FOREIGN TO YOU!?" question, I recently got back into trance music.

I was listening to Cascada and Basshunter with my friend the other day and I remembered all the good memories I had that were tied to these two artists' music. In spirit of that, I pulled all of my Basshunter, Groove Coverage, and Cascada CDs off of my shelf and popped them into my stereo and had a one-man nostalgia rave in my bedroom, sans the glow sticks.

Trance ("Techno") makes me feel good and energetic. Just like my dear Thrash Metal. Trance is fun music, and of course, all EDM is supposed to be fun! :D

So, welcome back to my iTunes library Trance music, I missed you. :)

So in spite of that, if you like Trance music, who are your favorite artists? I would like to know. ^^
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:09:15 pm by weblacie »
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline CalmWolf

• Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • thanks mango for the amazing avatar
  • Fursona Species: ram/wolf
Re: Trance "Techno" Music
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 10:10:17 pm »
would the album wolfgun-projections be this type of music?
serene canis lupus

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 101
  • Fursona Species: a piece of fecal matter
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 10:45:11 pm »
Some of my favorite artists are Armin Van Burren, Tiesto, Above and Beyond, Paul Van Dyk, Cascade, Markus Schulz, ATB, Hardwell, Basshunter (actually one of my dad's favorites), and W&W.

I really like trance! It's a great genre of EDM!
  • Pronouns: They/Them He/Him

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 11:55:26 pm »
Awesome guys!! :D

My very first trance artist was Basshunter, and then my friend showed me Cascada. And then it just grew from those two artists. :3
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls