Author Topic: Guild Wars 2  (Read 299 times)

Offline Deku64

• Archduke of Videogames
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Faceroll is always an option.
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Guild Wars 2
« on: November 07, 2013, 09:26:00 pm »
Guild Wars 2 is a MMORPG, and it is my absolute favorite MMORPG. Let me begin with the ratings I give it.

Graphics: 9.7
Let me just say that these are the best graphics I've ever seen in any MMORPG so far and it is absolutely stunning. The animations are just pure gold and the beauty of just shooting from a firearms is quite amazing.
Gameplay:9.5
Wow, this MMORPG has active gameplay instead of just: stare at your character stand still and press buttons to do more damage. This one makes you able to dodge crucial skills enemies have such as a knock down or a stun. Your skills are usually aimed and just adds more to combat. Don't forget the real-time events which a lot of people participate in. You'll love it when you see so many players all attacking one boss. The loot is not shared and can only be seen and taken by you. Another thing is mana is non-existant with only cool-down restrictions. They completely got rid of the delivery quests and you don't need to go back to turn in quests, so you recieve the loot from a quest by mail that can be accessed anywhere.
Lasting Appeal: 9.3
Some people can be on-off with this game, but you have 5 seperate races with different storylines with 8 different classes with unique skills to their class. The level cap is only 80, but that's still pretty high up there and you still have to play with the other classes and races. You have 5 character slots availabe. There is PvP and World vs. World vs. World if you're into competing against others. there is just so much to do and explore.
Overall:9.6
This has to be the best MMORPG out there at the moment and I just can not get enough of this game. Another great thing is it's only a 1-time payment, there is no need for those nasty subscriptions that people don't like.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
If you don't know what to do, press all the buttons and something is bound to happen.