Author Topic: English Class Debate Help  (Read 513 times)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
English Class Debate Help
« on: November 08, 2013, 06:52:39 pm »
So in my English class, we're doing debates. My partner and I's topic is animal testing.

However, we don't know if we're going to be fighting for or against it (my teacher says it's to encourage us to do research for both sides of the problem) until the day of the debate.

So, since I'm too lazy to do research myself, I need and argument for and against animal testing.

I'm already strictly against animal testing (imo it's downright evil), so if we're fighting for it, it will make me feel like the scum of the earth.
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 273
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: English Class Debate Help
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 06:56:05 pm »
here's an idea

certain animal models are similar to human models so if we were to test on animals, we would be able to figure out certain solutions or symptoms if we test on them without the risk of human death. (i.e If you want to test the effect of a drug, you could test it on an animal which has a similar structure of the affect area when compared to humans and see the results of it)
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 07:24:39 pm »
Argument: Why should we test potentially dangerous products on humans if they can harm us? It's better to harm an animal than a human.

I'm against animal testing, but there's one argument. Animals don't have rights.

Offline Cola

• Rockin that red level
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Fursona Species: Wusky
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 09:50:03 pm »
http://www.peta.org/ <------ 5 min on here and you are an expert  :D

Play with me on the Playstation 3! >> ColatheWolf
Add me on Skype! >> gabe.salomon