Author Topic: Things that you get crap for liking?  (Read 8489 times)

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 213
Re: Things that you get crap for liking?
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2013, 06:00:02 pm »
I suppose therefore I could come under criticism for being a young business person who has profited from her hard work.

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2013, 09:30:37 pm »
i get crap for being bi. all my friends are really cool and accept me, but they do make jokes a lot. and yugioh too. i get crap for that.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline Zurnoa

• Candies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Caribou
Odd likes
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2013, 05:24:08 am »
Use to wear (cute) iron crosses and write/read yaoi... kinda upset few people..
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 03:26:48 am by Zurnoa »

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 299
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2013, 05:34:57 am »
i get crap for being bi. all my friends are really cool and accept me, but they do make jokes a lot. and yugioh too. i get crap for that.
I know the feel about Yu-Gi-Oh, I've just picked it up and me and a couple of friends play it in the library everyday. Although of course not without being mocked or something for playing it.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline vin595

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Fursona Species: wolf fox hybrid
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2013, 11:08:03 am »
I get hate irl for being a quick thinker I can make a comeback so fast and it annoys people so much XD and I get hate for being a furry  :sad-fox:

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2013, 12:24:38 pm »
I know the feel about Yu-Gi-Oh, I've just picked it up and me and a couple of friends play it in the library everyday. Although of course not without being mocked or something for playing it.

Similar to me. I get crap sometimes for playing Pokemon.
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Cookie-N

• lennyface.psd
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 59
  • furries trigger me
    • DeviantArt - cookie-n
    • FurAffinity - cookiethebluecat
    • Twitter - nicholas_cookie
    • Tumblr / Art Blog
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2013, 12:33:24 pm »

What they don't know is the Pokemon has a fast-paced, constantly evolving metagame, yet requires the patience and predictive ability of a chess player…
KEK

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2013, 12:36:49 pm »
I know I'm one of the few (American) football fans on this forum, but I'll just say this anyway.

I'm the only Oakland Raiders fan in a school full of San Francisco 49ers fans. xD

I mean, I like the 49ers, too. But JEEZ people...
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline just a skunk

• Red Level
  • Fursona Species: skunk
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2013, 12:58:33 pm »
One of my buddies is a hip hop elitist and he is always telling me how the music I listen to isn't true gangster.
Skype me I guess. buttmoney666

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2013, 01:08:26 pm »
One of my buddies is a hip hop elitist and he is always telling me how the music I listen to isn't true gangster.

My friend Leo in a nutshell; except with metal instead of hip hop.

He gets mad whenever I listen to metalcore, or anything that isn't metal. I remember I was playing my iPod in his car and a dubstep song came on. He looked at me like, "Wtf is this sh!t!?" ._.

He's still a good friend, but jeez...

Offline just a skunk

• Red Level
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2013, 01:12:56 pm »
I can't stand metal elitists! one of my not-so-good friends is one and about half the time he complains to me about some scene kid at his school. He never has a real reason why he's upset.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2013, 01:40:26 pm »
I can't stand metal elitists! one of my not-so-good friends is one and about half the time he complains to me about some scene kid at his school. He never has a real reason why he's upset.

I don't care about what scene kids listen to, but I just don't like them because a lot of them are really arrogant.

Offline just a skunk

• Red Level
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2013, 01:48:08 pm »
There isn't any reason to assume all of them are arrogant, I've met plenty of nice people who are considered scene kids.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2013, 01:52:04 pm »
There isn't any reason to assume all of them are arrogant, I've met plenty of nice people who are considered scene kids.

I didn't say all scene kids were arrogant. I know some of them could be really nice, but so far my experiences with them haven't been pretty.

Offline just a skunk

• Red Level
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2013, 01:56:10 pm »
Sorry, didn't read your post right. But I see what you mean now. and I agree, a lot of them can be arrogant.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2013, 01:59:08 pm »
Sorry, didn't read your post right. But I see what you mean now. and I agree, a lot of them can be arrogant.

It's all good. ^^

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2013, 06:42:18 pm »
Well, a good amount of you guys on the forums here despise school and any type of work or brain activity. And I love it. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I find math problems to solve. It helps me take my mind off whatever is bothering me and focus completely on the work. I find math relaxing. I've also enjoyed school, it keeps me busy, and learning is great.

Edit: I haven't gotten any badmouth from liking school here. But I see a lot of negativity about it, so I could, but I don't.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2013, 06:47:45 pm »
Well, a good amount of you guys on the forums here despise school and any type of work or brain activity. And I love it. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I find math problems to solve. It helps me take my mind off whatever is bothering me and focus completely on the work. I find math relaxing. I've also enjoyed school, it keeps me busy, and learning is great.

Edit: I haven't gotten any badmouth from liking school here. But I see a lot of negativity about it, so I could, but I don't.

I'm fine with learning, it's just school isn't my preferred way to get an education.

Offline TehBWFerret

• Will do ferret things for dream trip to Japan/UK/Anthrocon
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 17
  • Hug every fursuiter! :D
  • Fursona Species: Ferret
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2013, 07:08:39 pm »

Same with me. I really want a plushie but I have no money and the folks would ridicule me to death  :sad-fox:. I bought an Oshawott one from Animazement, but that was a present for my sister.
It is what others know not about us that allows us to know ourselves.

Icon by Satellite!

Offline Jack Lionheart

• Jack the Helpful Lion
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 77
    • DeviantArt - Scott04069418
    • FurAffinity - JackLionHeart
    • Jack's World of Wonder (tumblr)
  • Fursona Species: Lion
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2013, 07:51:30 pm »
Candy corn, Pretty Little Liars, and cartoons. =[ I don't get why. All of those are awesome things.

Why candy corn? That's so weird... D:

Right? Everyone I knew loved candy corn until I met my good friend and some of my hall mates.
  • Pronouns: For Jack: He/Him/His, For me (irl or non-furry communications): She/Her/Hers