Author Topic: Persona 4 Golden  (Read 390 times)

Offline Maximumcool2

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
Persona 4 Golden
« on: November 12, 2013, 11:06:50 pm »
So, I bought a PS Vita.  The reason? They came out with a version of Persona 4 for it. I had seen just a few videos of game footage, but had never played the game.  Yet, just from watching those videos, I knew it would be incredible.

It exceeded my expectations.

Right from the moment you start the game, the opening has great, colorful graphics, and it draws you in more if you don't know the full story.

You start off as a high schooler (a male) moving to a small town named Inaba to stay with his relative because of your parent's business trip.

Right from the get go, you establish a small group of friends (who share the pain of your horrible homeroom teacher)

However, there is a murder. A dead body appears hanging from an antennae.

There is a rumor called the midnight channel that says looking into a television screen on a rainy midnight will enable you to see your soul lover.
However, it just shows the next person who will disappear...
And die when the fog shows up...

After trying out the rumor, you discover you have the ability to enter a television, and a mysterious power called Persona...
And you fight Shadows of your true self...

This game is the best game I have ever played.  Period.
Graphics are amazing.
Plot is amazing.
Characters are unbelievably realistic and amazing.
Fighting and dungeon crawling is amazing.
The animated cutscenes are phenomenal.
Also, this game can be replayed and has multiple endings.
Overall, 5 stars.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 01:57:38 pm by Max Trieniloz »

Offline Ecilam Nellus

• Green Level
  • Candies: 41
  • I'm a weirdo who does nothing but play with socks.
    • DeviantArt - Two-Weirdos
  • Fursona Species: Arctic fox
Re: Persona 4 Golden
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 09:58:27 pm »
Interesting review... But a bit poorly done i'm afraid.
What you've written doesn't tell me anything about the game, and believe me i know how hard it is to write a review about how a game is without it sounding like "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME IN THE WORLD". But you do have to give a little more then that... If i hadn't played the game already, i would know nothing of what your talking about.

How about next time go a little more in-depth about how the characters are great? Or why the game play is so good?
But that's just me being me... Maybe my criticism helped you, maybe i just made you depressed.. Either way i hope you learned something.
I'm boring and not boring at the same time, kind of like a sock with googly eyes on it.