Author Topic: GTA V  (Read 486 times)

Offline Flabbergastationify

• Orange Marmalade.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Dinks
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf, (Alt. Slynx a.k.a. A Snow Leopard + Lynx crossbreed.) (2nd Alt. Husky)
GTA V
« on: November 24, 2013, 04:32:09 pm »
Grand Theft Auto V is like the Michael Bay of video games. The graphics are good even on the prehistoric dinosaur, Xbox 360. Online is great too. Just wish there was more wolves...
I'm nice, outgoing(sometimes), and funny. Don't be afraid to talk to me any time.

Just don't let me catch you saying stupid things.

I don't like stupid things.

It makes me upset.

Offline Deku64

• Archduke of Videogames
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Faceroll is always an option.
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Re: GTA V
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 10:15:02 pm »
You should really have more of an explanation on why each thing is good, and put more time into it, because this is a review, not just saying something is good or bad. -.-
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
If you don't know what to do, press all the buttons and something is bound to happen.

Offline Ecilam Nellus

• Green Level
  • Candies: 41
  • I'm a weirdo who does nothing but play with socks.
    • DeviantArt - Two-Weirdos
  • Fursona Species: Arctic fox
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 10:18:43 pm »
I agree with Deku...
It literally sounds like your saying, "Its good because its good"
Should highlight what's good with it, and what's bad.
I'm boring and not boring at the same time, kind of like a sock with googly eyes on it.

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 11:17:52 pm »
Jethro's Insight: Never played the game, not a fan of the Grand Theft Auto series. I don't really like going all violent on random, innocent people for fun. Just not my style.

However, this game has had some outstanding reviews, and I've read a few. Also, this game isn't just about the joys of killing hundreds of civilians and police officers. The game has everything a video game can have. Hell, it's basically real life crammed into one game.

The online is pretty cool from what I've heard too. There's a virtual economy, you can make friends, team up, or just go crazy and mess with everyone. It's like the best in the GTA series, and I'm sure the people who are into games like these absolutely loved it (like almost every guy here on my floor).

That is a review.

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 03:36:36 am »
-First, the solo. For the first time, you have the possibility to play three characters, all having their own ability, one shooting using slow-motion, the other raging and being almost invincible, and the last one driving like a professional. The three characters meet up and organize spectacular hold-ups.
But which makes this GTA particularly good is the fact that the city is almost real, existing on its own. You often have the opportunity to assist to a few events like car jacking or accidents. The city doesn't need you, it's like it hosts you when you start the game. Another great point is the constant parody of consumer society.

About the multiplayer, it is simply the best I've ever seen. Set a crew up, and rule the map the way you wish, alone or with your friends. Get rich, and show the others how powerful and dangerous you got by killing them without any reason or taking part in activities like original missions or races and death match.

I think that is summed up enough. Just play it once, you will not regret it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 02:22:47 am by Jaze »
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

• Orange Marmalade.
  • Red Level
  • Dinks
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf, (Alt. Slynx a.k.a. A Snow Leopard + Lynx crossbreed.) (2nd Alt. Husky)
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 08:16:37 pm »
The game is good because it's good. I posted this out of pure boredom.
I'm nice, outgoing(sometimes), and funny. Don't be afraid to talk to me any time.

It makes me upset.

Offline Deku64

• Archduke of Videogames
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Faceroll is always an option.
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 08:39:21 pm »
You must realize this is the reviews section, and what you posted is not a review. This should have been posted in the "Techie Talk" section if we were to share opinions on the game.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
If you don't know what to do, press all the buttons and something is bound to happen.

• Orange Marmalade.
  • Red Level
  • Dinks
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 09:57:11 pm »
You must realize this is the reviews section, and what you posted is not a review. This should have been posted in the "Techie Talk" section if we were to share opinions on the game.

I do indeed realize this is the reviews section. Like I said. Pure. Boredom.

It makes me upset.