Author Topic: Genesis (Book + No Spoilers)  (Read 238 times)

Offline Flabbergastationify

• Orange Marmalade.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Dinks
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf, (Alt. Slynx a.k.a. A Snow Leopard + Lynx crossbreed.) (2nd Alt. Husky)
Genesis (Book + No Spoilers)
« on: December 04, 2013, 10:24:43 pm »
Has anyone read the book Genesis? I read it a while back and it's really good. It's not about the Bible or anything. It's about a Utopian/Dystopian (one of the two) world where everything has been destroyed by some army launching an extremely deadly, highly infectious gas. One city has been walled off, aired out, and rebuilt for the surviving inhabitants. But, people outside the walls are not to be trusted for fear of spreading the gas disease. They're told to be shot on sight. So, they built like a highly guarded base on the beach. Some girl that I forgot the name of, but it was some weird name, is going for a test to be accepted into "The Academy." "The Academy" is like some heightened form of schooling that's better than college apparently. Anyway, she goes for the test and she has to do World History about some guy named Adam. He did some controversial heroic act and the girl has to say exactly what he did.

Hope that's enough to get you to read this book. But, this is a warning. It has some extremely weird and mind-bending ending.
I'm nice, outgoing(sometimes), and funny. Don't be afraid to talk to me any time.

Just don't let me catch you saying stupid things.

I don't like stupid things.

It makes me upset.