Author Topic: Justin Bieber Retiring...?  (Read 1632 times)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
Justin Bieber Retiring...?
« on: December 21, 2013, 03:32:33 am »
So one of my friends on Facebook messaged me a few days ago and said that the little cretin was retiring. He even provided a link to an interview with Biebs saing he was going to retire.

IF THIS IS TRUE, then there will be world peace. -plays Hallelujah chorus-
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 303
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
Re: Justin Bieber Retiring...?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 03:39:10 am »
Have you got the link? I'm kind of skeptical. Since many consider Justin Bieber an indignated prat and hate him, this could just be another rumour being spread about him by da haters.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 03:41:41 am »
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Fjordy

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 46
  • Fursona Species: Moose
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 11:17:13 am »
Apparently the radio station he was being interviewed by cut the interview short... He later said "I was only messing around" after he said he was retiring.

(http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/december-fools-justin-bieber-is-not-retiring-from-music-9015488.html)

I find it hilarious how even NME said he was retiring. Always hated them for biased reviews.

Offline moosemouse

• Brofessional
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
    • FurAffinity - moosemouse
  • Fursona Species: Silver fox
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 02:38:11 pm »
While I understand that he's not retiring, it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being forced into retirement with some of the past stunts he's pulled.

Personally, I would never really consider myself to be a fan of his music, if you don't count covers and remixes of his songs. I did play along with the bandwagon of hating him without reason, but I eventually got over that only to get back to having distaste for him because of the blatant lack of respect he seems to have for others right now.
[placeholder]

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 299
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 02:45:05 pm »
While I understand that he's not retiring, it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being forced into retirement with some of the past stunts he's pulled.

Personally, I would never really consider myself to be a fan of his music, if you don't count covers and remixes of his songs. I did play along with the bandwagon of hating him without reason, but I eventually got over that only to get back to having distaste for him because of the blatant lack of respect he seems to have for others right now.
The spitting, the ignorance, and the sheer brat-like behaviour. Yeah, he's a real jerk.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 03:15:07 pm »

The spitting, the ignorance, and the sheer brat-like behaviour. Yeah, he's a real jerk.

He SHOULD be forced to retire. He's a total idiot.

Offline Applefolf

• Purple Level
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 05:05:45 pm »

He SHOULD be forced to retire. He's a total idiot.
Nah, because he'll still have his money. Within the next 5 years he won't be selling albums anymore and will instead be loosing money. At that point he may go into debt and discover something called: "The real world".
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 213
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 06:22:02 pm »
Well, why not? Bieber certainly made a lot of money even if his notoriety made him the laughing stock of many and dispised by the rest. I don't suppose he gives a rat's ass, to be honest.

Bieber made his millions and may want to get into some other form of business, or interest. He has the luxury of time. Time to do what he wants, where and when. Go places, travel wherever he wants, taking his girlfriend with him I've no doubt. I was never much a fan of Bieber's music, but if he really is shifting butt out of the music business, then good luck to him.

Offline Applefolf

• Purple Level
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 06:33:23 pm »
Well, why not? Bieber certainly made a lot of money even if his notoriety made him the laughing stock of many and dispised by the rest. I don't suppose he gives a rat's ass, to be honest.

Bieber made his millions and may want to get into some other form of business, or interest. He has the luxury of time. Time to do what he wants, where and when. Go places, travel wherever he wants, taking his girlfriend with him I've no doubt. I was never much a fan of Bieber's music, but if he really is shifting butt out of the music business, then good luck to him.
It would be funny if he got his own cooking show and sung a baking styled song the the tune of Baby or whatever it's called. (Baking, baking baking oooh)
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 213
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2013, 06:39:45 pm »

It would be funny if he got his own cooking show and sung a baking styled song the the tune of Baby or whatever it's called. (Baking, baking baking oooh)

O___O I think I'd ditch the telly if he did that!  :lol:

Offline moosemouse

• Brofessional
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
    • FurAffinity - moosemouse
  • Fursona Species: Silver fox
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2013, 07:21:00 pm »

What if Justin Bieber is the next Paula Deen? I want to see him eat butter for a living.
[placeholder]

Offline Snowfox

• Snow ❄
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
    • Twitter - blinkpony
  • Fursona Species: Snowfox
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 01:34:34 pm »
I think it's a publicity stunt. "Hey look guys I'm retiring but be sure to buy tickets and albums for my massive comeback tour half a year later."

Although I think his managers might make him retire after all the stupid crap he's pulled in the last year or so.
...Snow    

Feel free to message me :)

"Not all those who wander are lost"

Offline Fjordy

• Yellow Level
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 01:41:20 pm »
I think it's a publicity stunt. "Hey look guys I'm retiring but be sure to buy tickets and albums for my massive comeback tour half a year later."

Jay-Z did the exact same thing in like 2003. Works well if you're part of a massive record label that's greedy for the money.

Offline DakotaLandon

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
  • I love to cuddle!
  • Fursona Species: canine mix
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 01:37:44 pm »
So I know that apparently the guy's an asshole, but I feel kinda bad for the kid. I mean, he's still young, his brain is still developing, he's, like, my age, I think. And SO many people hate him! They don't even know him and they hate him! That must suck. I'm not saying he's some innocent child or something, but its still gotta suck to have all those haters, kinda like bullies. I never met the dude so I can't say much about him.
Driving while drunk isn't acceptable though. Putting others in danger like that isn't okay, no matter who you are.
DΩL

Offline Damian

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 20
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 06:39:51 pm »
biebs is such a loser, he is a a********, he was in prison, he fools selena (she believes him... stupid girl).

so i hope that there is truth behind this retire story!

Offline Fjordy

• Yellow Level
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 07:48:22 pm »
biebs is such a loser, he is a a********, he was in prison, he fools selena (she believes him... stupid girl).

so i hope that there is truth behind this retire story!

This thread is from 2013. He hasn't retired.

Offline Daniel Kurama

• The Shadow DJ Master
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 15
  • Bro I'ma be a DJ M aster
  • Fursona Species: Shadow Wolf
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2014, 07:52:52 pm »
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss he's retireing or at least i hope so
Be who you are and find the ones you truly love.
:alexxgay:

Offline Fjordy

• Yellow Level
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2014, 07:53:37 pm »
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss he's retireing or at least i hope so

Have you even read this thread?