Author Topic: SU episodes 145-146 (Major Spoiler Warning)  (Read 54 times)

Offline IaTheBat

• Cookies: 0
    • DeviantArt - IaLoser
  • Fursona Species: Fruit Bat
SU episodes 145-146 (Major Spoiler Warning)
« on: May 12, 2018, 01:33:05 pm »
They dun diddley dun did it.
So, first of all, everyone has been freaking out over how much game Pearl has, clearly all the phone numbers she keeps just proves that Pearl has got some game. Yes, in these pairs of episodes we see several phone numbers Pearl were hidden away in her gem, and clearly these were the highlights of the episodes, nothing else important was ever really discussed or mentioned in my honest opinion.
Now, I wonder how this will effect the show, clearly we still do not know if Mystery Girl came after or before some or all of these phone numbers, and honestly I hope these were older phone numbers as a Pearl x Mystery Girl shipper, but hey, that's just me. Though, I do fear these are newer, since Mystery Girl was the first phone number she got, and clearly that lead to experimentation, and of course after Rose died, Pearl would be too depressed to try and go fishing like a player (Like she is doing now), so these are obviously, and clearly, new.
Rip Mystery Girl x Pearl.
Oh also that other thing that happened in "A single Pale Rose", it was kinda' forgettable but some people are freaking out over it for some reason, I thought it was pretty neat. If you want feel free to post your opinions on this subject matter, since Pearl x Mystery Girl is very dear to my heart...(Oh and that other thing that happened)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:44:34 pm by IaTheBat »
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Offline jello_magmortar

• not a borb, do not even start.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 64
  • drinking tea in a tree somewhere.
  • Fursona Species: bat/dragon mix
Re: SU episodes 145-146 (Major Spoiler Warning)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 09:56:24 pm »
think about it for a moment.

greg married pink diamond

greg married a diamond

greg is now in laws with the diamonds

yellow diamond is stevens aunt

lol

Offline IaTheBat

• Cookies: 0
    • DeviantArt - IaLoser
  • Fursona Species: Fruit Bat
Re: SU episodes 145-146 (Major Spoiler Warning)
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 11:44:16 pm »
Steven: I wonder what my Mom was like, Auntie Yellow!
Yellow: She was a spoiled brat who lied and manipulated thousands, causing a war that shattered thousands of Gems, and than left you to solve all of her mistakes, just to avoid confrontation from the two of us.
Blue: Erm...she wasn't...that bad...
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers