The Arts > Reviews

Rate the Last Movie You Saw!

(1/159) > >>

Drakefoxaroo:
Got this thread from another forum I frequent :3
Basically, rate the last movie you saw!

The Book Thief
8/10
I liked this movie a lot. It was pretty well-done and I got pretty involved in the story even though I've never read the book.

Jethro:
I saw Anchorman 2 and I give it a 8/10.

It was a great movie that lived up to the hype. It was great, and crazy, just like the first. I feel that at times they tried too much to make it crazy. I still ended up laughing hysterically at every joke. They did it REALLY well.

There were a few scenes from trailers that were not in the movie though. Which made me kinda upset. And I was mad that the "antagonist/villain" never really got a proper punishment. The ending was also kind of poorly done in my opinion. The entire movie was really great, and then the ending was just a cheap laugh.

Go see this movie! But be warned- see the first Anchorman beforehand! Please! There's too many things you won't understand.

Drakefoxaroo:

--- Quote from: Jethro on December 26, 2013, 11:09:59 am ---I saw Anchorman 2 and I give it a 8/10.

It was a great movie that lived up to the hype. It was great, and crazy, just like the first. I feel that at times they tried too much to make it crazy. I still ended up laughing hysterically at every joke. They did it REALLY well.

There were a few scenes from trailers that were not in the movie though. Which made me kinda upset. And I was mad that the "antagonist/villain" never really got a proper punishment. The ending was also kind of poorly done in my opinion. The entire movie was really great, and then the ending was just a cheap laugh.

Go see this movie! But be warned- see the first Anchorman beforehand! Please! There's too many things you won't understand.

--- End quote ---
never seen the first Anchorman :C

Akio Leopard:
Saw Sharknado with two of my friends. And it's....either horrible or amazing, depending on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a good movie with a nice plot, this is the worst movie you could possibly watch. It's horrible. The fragment of a story makes no sense at best, and there is absolutely nothing logical in the movie. It feels like it was written in about 30 minutes by a random drunk person.
With this viewpoint, it gets a 1/10, because there is a plot...it's just horrible and hardly ever makes sense.

If you're looking for a movie to have a good laugh at, this movie is perfect. As long as you're watching it just to laugh at how bad it is, it's pretty enjoyable. It's so bad it's funny.
With this viewpoint, I give it a 9.5/10  Me and my friends enjoyed laughing at it.

TIGER:
THG - Catching Fire was at least a 9/10 for me omg

It deviated a little from the books, but because there was such a gap between the time i read it and the time i watched the movie, i honestly didn't realise until I went home and reread it. The movie was so intense and pulled you right into the story, it felt like me and my friend had had an out of body experience when it ended and we stood up to leave the cinema :P
I feel like the death of Mags and Cinna was a little underdone, considering how upset i was when i read it, when i watched it i was like... Oh that's so sad... is that it....
It did, however, flow a lot easier than the book did, and i found it much easier to follow than the book. I hope that happens for the next movie too, mockingjay was so cluttered @__@

But yeah, overall such an intense movie and i am so pumped for the next one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version