Author Topic: Rate the Last Movie You Saw!  (Read 51874 times)

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
Re: Rate the Last Movie You Saw!
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2014, 06:55:41 pm »
Maleficent 9/10
I loved this movie, I've seen it 3 times now but it's still amazing. Maleficent was always one of my favourite Disney characters when I was little and although this newer Maleficent is totally different than the old Maleficent I kinda like her more. Angelina Jolie was also amazing as usual :fox-:):
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Swift the Panther

• If you follow my advice you're either incredibly courageous or an incredible idiot.
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2014, 01:45:24 am »
Guardians of the Galaxy: 10/10

Really good film, would watch again. I reccomend this movie to everyone and anyone that asks about a it.
Dear all,
I am no longer active on this site and would ask that none of you send friend requests/chat invites/etc. to whatever account of mine you may find. Thank you.

Offline NightF0x

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 178
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2014, 02:04:03 am »
Mad Max 10/10. What a SPECTACULAR movie. I have no doubt that this movie inspired Drive.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Boo
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2014, 03:08:16 pm »
21 Jump Street 8/10
I know this movies been out for a while but I hadn't seen it before and it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Ninten199X

• Loyal Furry Friend
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • When my fur-iends need me, I'm here. Figuratively.
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2014, 08:39:55 pm »
Guardians Of The Galaxy. Ten outta ten!
With some badass scenes and a raccoon with a huge gun, it's no surprise that this amazing effort from Marvel Studios is my new favourite movie ever.
Mycaruba!

Offline Ceddo Canidae

• I believe and hope that the Soul/Spirit/Essence/... of a being holds great power~
  • Candies: 4
  • Love cannot be Sin
    • DeviantArt - Ceddo-95
    • FurAffinity - Ceddo_Canidae
    • Twitter - Ceddo95
  • Fursona Species: Folf
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2014, 04:57:37 pm »
Pacific Rim: (At least) 8.5/10
An action-packed plot and supreme visual effects make this movie a must-watch for all those who hunger for epic battles and pure destruction.
(It could also be described as a mixture between 'Godzilla' and 'Iron Man'.)
Everything should just be...ANIME!!! (*~*)

By the way... If you want to get a better impression of my being...I'm also on tumblr. :)
http://ceddo-95.tumblr.com/

Offline Cholo

• Emotional Chilean
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 21
  • deer noise
    • FurAffinity - melted
    • Twitter - meltedcholo
  • Fursona Species: Deer
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2014, 06:35:34 pm »
The Toxic Avenger 8/10
Really funny and unknown.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Avatar by the memerific vaporwave

B) EMOTIONAL YUNGBOYZ  2014 B(

Offline Doaxes

• The One and Only . . . because otherwise they wouldn't let me use the name.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • ^^Aurora made my icon!^^
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2014, 04:14:00 pm »
The Room   11/10

Unquestionably the most moving and beautifully executed film of our age. Wiseau's strangely ambiguous yet gripping European accent draws us into the performance every actor wishes he were capable of, bringing the rich and deep character of Johnny to life with what appears to be almost no effort at all. The flower shop scene is a brilliant exercise in simplicity; Wiseau enters the flower shop, buys the flowers, says hello to the doggie and leaves in less than thirty seconds, and yet he does it with such a conviction that we as audience members can only stare in awe. When he throws that water bottle down on the roof of his apartment, you can just feel the tension in the theater, before he demonstrates his versatility as an actor by instantly switching gears from angry to apathetic for his conversation with Mark, a masterpiece unto itself. This film puts such mere mortal creations as The Godfather, Vertigo, and Citizen Kane in their place, and personally I thought the football should have won an Oscar.

...nope, couldn't keep a straight face. The Room is a fantastically bad movie. Like, worse than Sharknado bad. The script reads like A-grade terrible fan fiction, and the lead actor/director/producer/writer is, well, probably the worst actor I've ever seen (and I've seen live kindergarten theater). Going to see it is kind of like going to see Rocky Horror in that it's a bit of an experience, with its own strange traditions (like the audience throwing plastic spoons at the screen). Loads of fun.
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/segment-of-brain
I MAKE THINGS

Offline Faithfull

• Always give %100
  • Candies: 328
  • Unless your giving blood. Save some for me, geeze.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2014, 04:16:57 pm »
Day of the Doctor 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%  perfect.
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon 1/2 by Serana, 1/2 myself
⥿

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 303
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2014, 06:36:59 pm »
I've just been watching Toy Story 2. Unlike a lot of sequels, it recreated the vision of its predecessor and even surpasses at times. It's one of the best written Pixar movies and is very funny. Most of the characters return from the original along with the introduction of many new iconic faces. Asides from its relatable and amusing cast of characters, it also contains deep themes of entering maturity and coming to leave behind childish things. Shown from a toy's point of view this is deeply troubling and upsetting. Enough to make you consider what would be your better purpose in life. It's a very entertaining family film that's smarter than a lot of what's within its genre. If I had to assign it a rating, I'd give it a 9.3/10.

The Room   11/10

Unquestionably the most moving and beautifully executed film of our age. Wiseau's strangely ambiguous yet gripping European accent draws us into the performance every actor wishes he were capable of, bringing the rich and deep character of Johnny to life with what appears to be almost no effort at all. The flower shop scene is a brilliant exercise in simplicity; Wiseau enters the flower shop, buys the flowers, says hello to the doggie and leaves in less than thirty seconds, and yet he does it with such a conviction that we as audience members can only stare in awe. When he throws that water bottle down on the roof of his apartment, you can just feel the tension in the theater, before he demonstrates his versatility as an actor by instantly switching gears from angry to apathetic for his conversation with Mark, a masterpiece unto itself. This film puts such mere mortal creations as The Godfather, Vertigo, and Citizen Kane in their place, and personally I thought the football should have won an Oscar.

...nope, couldn't keep a straight face. The Room is a fantastically bad movie. Like, worse than Sharknado bad. The script reads like A-grade terrible fan fiction, and the lead actor/director/producer/writer is, well, probably the worst actor I've ever seen (and I've seen live kindergarten theater). Going to see it is kind of like going to see Rocky Horror in that it's a bit of an experience, with its own strange traditions (like the audience throwing plastic spoons at the screen). Loads of fun.

What a story, Mark.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor

Offline GrayWolf

• A lone wolf, but one with many friends.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 35
  • Love is not life; love enhances life~Green Fairy
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2014, 09:08:52 pm »
Matilda 9/10

This has to be not only a great classic for the ages, but a real scare for kinds too. Especially Ms Turnbull(?). She used to scare the shit outta me! :lol-fox:
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 143
  • The Roo abides
    • FurAffinity - drakethefox
  • Fursona Species: Foxaroo
« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2014, 08:57:31 pm »
I've just been watching Toy Story 2. Unlike a lot of sequels, it recreated the vision of its predecessor and even surpasses at times. It's one of the best written Pixar movies and is very funny. Most of the characters return from the original along with the introduction of many new iconic faces. Asides from its relatable and amusing cast of characters, it also contains deep themes of entering maturity and coming to leave behind childish things. Shown from a toy's point of view this is deeply troubling and upsetting. Enough to make you consider what would be your better purpose in life. It's a very entertaining family film that's smarter than a lot of what's within its genre. If I had to assign it a rating, I'd give it a 9.3/10.

The Room   11/10

What a story, Mark.
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA
  • Pronouns: him
We breathe in the heat of the eternal flame, the warmth of desert sands.
We submerge into the waters of the Mystery, giving thanks for the cleansing rains.
We are enveloped in the radiance of the cosmos.
And we are the center, the bridge between realms.

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Boo
« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2014, 09:25:45 pm »
Rent 9/10

I love the music from Rent and unfortunatly unless they revive it I will probably never get to see this amazing musical live so I just decided to go with the next best thing which would be the movie, I ended up absolutely loving it and find it really cool that they had many of the original cast members in the movie
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Cholo

• Emotional Chilean
  • Orange Level
  • deer noise
    • FurAffinity - melted
    • Twitter - meltedcholo
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2014, 11:08:15 pm »
Blue Velvet 8.5/10
Fucked up, but still a good movie. One of the best movies David Lynch has made.

Drive 8/10
Great movie and great soundtrack!

The Room   11/10

What a story, Mark.
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA

''Anyway, how is your sex life?''
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:11:13 pm by Cholo »

Offline Kaynon

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
    • DeviantArt - Kannon122
    • FurAffinity - Kannon122
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2014, 06:57:33 am »
Transcendence awesome movie with a great story. 8/10

Offline Cholo

• Emotional Chilean
  • Orange Level
  • deer noise
    • FurAffinity - melted
    • Twitter - meltedcholo
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2014, 11:18:27 am »
Frank 8/10
Quirky movie with a interesting soundtrack. If you like alternative music, watch it.

Offline Doaxes

• The One and Only . . . because otherwise they wouldn't let me use the name.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • ^^Aurora made my icon!^^
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2014, 02:44:56 pm »
*sees growing number of The Room quotes in this thread*

:shock:...What have I done?
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/segment-of-brain
I MAKE THINGS

Offline Vanity

• A True Vanity
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • Prideful and Pure
  • Fursona Species: Norweigen Fjord Horse
« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2014, 11:28:11 pm »
The Giver
Score:
7.25 out of 10.0
The book was wonderful, but the movie left me feeling like it had more to offer. It had that slightly rushed feeling to it, like many video games have.
“What people regard as vanity—leaving great works, having children, acting in such a way as to prevent one's name from being forgotten—I regard as the highest expression of human dignity.” ~ Paulo Coelho

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Boo
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2014, 11:38:02 pm »
Wanted 8/10
I turned this on mostly because I was bored and it had Angelina Joilie in it and it ended up being really good, the plot was really interesting and apparently it's based of a comic books series so I might have to go check that out
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Serana

• In the moon I see everything!
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 240
  • And I see you giving me candy!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Cougar
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2014, 02:22:57 am »
Divergent 8.5/10
Good movie, but honestly kinda predictable.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|