Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: which one is your favorit?  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Jess

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
    • Twitter - Jessejessy97
  • Fursona Species: Tanuki, Red Panda
Re: The Legend of Zelda: which one is your favorit?
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2014, 10:49:54 am »
I played Wind Waker on the GC and just instantly fell in love with it and started to get into LoZ because of that game. After about 2 years of firsy playing that game, I played Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. Another instant love connection!
"You’ve got mountains of your own, I’ll bet on it. Take heart. Be encouraged. Remain steadfast. Hang on for dear life. You’ve got a better grip than you realize." ~ A. Young

Offline Proto

• YES
  • Candies: 224
  • Wonder what happens if you do the when but not if
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2014, 03:21:29 pm »
I think that my favorite is either Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time or Skyward Sword. There are childhood memories as well as recent ones that make it impossible for me to decide
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
~~Heart completely belongs to Red Velvet~~
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline Left the Fandom

• Goodbye
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 22
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2014, 05:07:01 pm »
I'm stuck between Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask both are some of the most serious games in the series and offer a intriguing storyline.

Offline Ashton Snowpaw

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • P-play with m-me? p-please?
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2014, 09:16:39 pm »
Ocarina of time by far! Go away haters!  8)
Remember, "People are not against you, they are for themselves" - unknown

Offline ___

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 43
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2014, 11:41:14 am »
Wind Waker... Wind.... waker! Wind Waker!
...Okay what am I even doing...?
Wind Waker!?
(And also foud out my copy of Wind Waker COULD be worth A couple hundred dollars... a poor guy like me... argh! Confliction behold!? :/ :/)

Offline Uncle-Noob

• Am I going to fast for you?
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 42
  • My age exceeds your IQ. . . Significantly.
  • Fursona Species: Mouse
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2014, 06:09:28 pm »
No you're all wrong. The best game was Zelda: Link's Awakening. :afro: That game has more swag than the JZ and the Pope combined.
Still confused? Then perhaps this will enlighten you!

Middledistancerunner. I managed to save just a little bit of money. You and I can both get jobs, and we'll finally see what it means to be living.

Offline Sharkbait★

• gay purple sparkleshark
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 119
  • bee bop to the top
    • DeviantArt - sharkdivus
    • FurAffinity - Shark-Bait
  • Fursona Species: Bull shark
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 07:06:41 pm »
Wind Waker. It's just ughhgh so captivating imo.
I also love OoT (First Zelda game ever!) and Skyward Sword. Twilight Princess would be on my favorites list if the color palette of the game wasn't so dreary. It feels like it tried too hard to be dark...
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 736
  • Candy Corn = Life
    • FurAffinity - cactle
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2015, 04:30:14 pm »
I'm bumping this thread (if I make a new one it'll just be merged anyway)
My favorite is majora's mask
It has really deep meanings and stuff
How link is going through the 5 stages of grief due to losing navi, all the end of the world stuff happening, and the music is great
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Angelnypr

• Pink Rican Gay Tayra/Hutia
  • Orange Level
  • League of Legends and Female Rappers 8)
  • Fursona Species: Tayra/Hutia Hybrid
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2015, 04:34:46 pm »
How link is going through the 5 stages of grief due to losing navi, all the end of the world stuff happening, and the music is great
I actually LOVE majora's mask aswell. All the dark themes within the game and all the quests <3.
Also the areas within the game are some of my favorites, like the Stone Tower Temple and Deku Palace.  :lol-fox:

"No Tea. No Shade"

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candy Corn = Life
    • FurAffinity - cactle
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2015, 04:39:30 pm »
I actually LOVE majora's mask aswell. All the dark themes within the game and all the quests <3.
Also the areas within the game are some of my favorites, like the Stone Tower Temple and Deku Palace.  :lol-fox:
And like how the game has so much emotion, and more stuff to interact with. Like healing people, turning temples upside down, the whole selection of masks that have awesome abilities, and the awesome side quests. That game never gets old tbh
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Angelnypr

• Pink Rican Gay Tayra/Hutia
  • Orange Level
  • League of Legends and Female Rappers 8)
  • Fursona Species: Tayra/Hutia Hybrid
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2015, 04:42:13 pm »
And like how the game has so much emotion, and more stuff to interact with. Like healing people, turning temples upside down, the whole selection of masks that have awesome abilities, and the awesome side quests. That game never gets old tbh
Same. I've replayed it too many times tbh.

"No Tea. No Shade"

Offline Proto

• YES
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2015, 05:15:59 pm »
Same. I've replayed it too many times tbh.
You guys just reminded me that I have to buy the remake just to play it all over again, because Nintendo knows how to get all my money lol
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

Offline Faithfull

• Always give %100
  • Candies: 329
  • Unless your giving blood. Save some for me, geeze.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2015, 05:22:51 pm »
Oh gosh... my spelling... its like a ghost hunting my past..

Anyway, I think Majora's Mask was vary creative in its gameplay, with changing abilities using masks to having to race against time, and having to wait.. and wait... and wait. Overall still my favourite LOZ game, with Twilight Princess in second, and Minish Cap in third.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon 1/2 by Serana, 1/2 myself
⥿

Offline Adsila (add-sill-uh)

• Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Fursona Species: Main sona: Kirin/Qilin based creature
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2015, 10:26:12 pm »
I love Zelda so much <3 my favorites are Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. I'm really sad about the new game coming out...it's very disappointing. I mean come on! A princess having fashion problems... What's even worse is the female Link...I can't even talk about it UGH!!! So sad :(
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
Watch this when your sad ^_^ red pandas are my favorite, so it works for me!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
"I respect animals more than people; we're the ones messing up this world, not them." - Anonymous
This sums up exactly how I feel ^^^

Offline Corn

• Red Level
  • Candies: 9
    • DeviantArt - animaniac06
    • FurAffinity - thatanimefan44
    • Twitter - ConnerCrosser
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2015, 02:04:12 am »
Wind Waker definitely! It was my first ever Zelda game, and it holds a special place in my heart! It had the most interesting story, best exploration, and coolest story reveals/twists!
"So I was with my Parents this weekend going to see Spectre and out of the blue they say they're ok with me being a furry and getting a fursuit and going to cons. I just spat out random words because I was so confused and it was silent for the rest of the drive and movie. With everything thats happening in my family, me being a furry is the closet thing to normal. So don't do drugs or alcohol kids, just be a furry!" ;) -Eisen Gsolf

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candy Corn = Life
    • FurAffinity - cactle
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2015, 05:30:10 am »
I love Zelda so much <3 my favorites are Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. I'm really sad about the new game coming out...it's very disappointing. I mean come on! A princess having fashion problems... What's even worse is the female Link...I can't even talk about it UGH!!! So sad :(
The creator of the game just announced that "female link" is actually link's sister and she's gonna have a story and everything. That game is hyrule warriors.. Idk where you got the fashion problems part at tbh xD and that game was a collaboration between Nintendo and another company
Its not gonna be like the official Zeldas, sometimes companies just gotta try things new for fun
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Proto

• YES
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2015, 05:48:47 am »
The creator of the game just announced that "female link" is actually link's sister and she's gonna have a story and everything. That game is hyrule warriors.. Idk where you got the fashion problems part at tbh xD and that game was a collaboration between Nintendo and another company
Its not gonna be like the official Zeldas, sometimes companies just gotta try things new for fun
Maybe she's referring to Triforce Heroes since a theme there is clothes and costumes?
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candy Corn = Life
    • FurAffinity - cactle
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2015, 06:43:01 am »
Maybe she's referring to Triforce Heroes since a theme there is clothes and costumes?
I heard that one is really fun if 2 of your friends have 3DS to play with you but. .. *hides in corner* *has no friends*
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Adsila (add-sill-uh)

• Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Fursona Species: Main sona: Kirin/Qilin based creature
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2015, 11:29:09 am »
I heard that one is really fun if 2 of your friends have 3DS to play with you but. .. *hides in corner* *has no friends*
Oh haha ^_^ I see the confusion. Ya, I was referring to two separate games, Triforce heroes being one of them. The point isn't to save Hyrule or Zelda, but to help a princess having fashion problems. Maybe it will be fun, with multiplayer and all the puzzles. I guess since it's a DS game it's just a simple little game, but they didn't have to make it a Zelda game. The whole Linkle thing doesn't sound as bad if it's supposed to be his sister just for this game. I was hearing some wierd things about it, hence why I was upset. It's good to know it's not actually supposed to be Link, that makes me feel a lot better. I'm really excited for the new open-world concept though <3 so much Zelda stuff going on!!!! Thanks guys for the info ^_^ so relieved
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
Watch this when your sad ^_^ red pandas are my favorite, so it works for me!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
"I respect animals more than people; we're the ones messing up this world, not them." - Anonymous
This sums up exactly how I feel ^^^

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candy Corn = Life
    • FurAffinity - cactle
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2015, 01:38:52 pm »
The open world one looks so cool!! Sadly I don't have a Wii u . also they're remaking a lot, twilight princess also.
Also link is on the new Mario kart and its so great, link riding motorcycles
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist