Author Topic: Redo of My Introduction of Myself  (Read 259 times)

Offline Flabbergastationify

• Orange Marmalade.
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
  • Dinks
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf, (Alt. Slynx a.k.a. A Snow Leopard + Lynx crossbreed.) (2nd Alt. Husky)
Redo of My Introduction of Myself
« on: January 01, 2014, 07:01:13 am »
Sorry my previous intro to my time on this amazing forum, in which I've personally been having a blast with, wasn't very clear about my interests and such. So, here is a proper overview of myself.

Location: Alberta, Canada. It's a nice place. Not revealing my city because I don't feel comfortable with it.

Hobbies: I generally like playing video games. I also like doing random things in the city with my sister. Watching T.V. is fun too.

Personality: I'm very anti-social. I also have an EXTREME case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Claustrophobia. I also have a fear of Noise music. I get stressed when someone just mentions it. Now for the good things. I would say I'm pretty funny. I'm friendly, but shy too.

Fursona's: My main fursona is a Grey Wolf named Jake, but I have 2 alternate 'sona's too. A Slynx (Snow Leopard and Lynx cross) named Aleks and a Husky named Kevin.

Name You Can Call Me: Flabber.

Excess Information: My life is kind of boring. I would love to meet and talk to new people, even better if they are furries.
I'm nice, outgoing(sometimes), and funny. Don't be afraid to talk to me any time.

Just don't let me catch you saying stupid things.

I don't like stupid things.

It makes me upset.

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 273
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Redo of My Introduction of Myself
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 11:14:39 am »
Huh... So i never actually gave you a proper welcome in the first place

Well anyway, welcome back :D! (go Canada!)
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)