Author Topic: A question about the Roleplay part of the Forum  (Read 643 times)

Offline Juliet

• Juliet
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 11
  • I draw my artwork myself.
    • DeviantArt - rosieline
  • Fursona Species: White wolf
A question about the Roleplay part of the Forum
« on: January 03, 2014, 08:43:36 pm »
    So, I was wondering that for my own particular... interests, and perhaps others, could there be a.. non PG-13 section of the Roleplay board. Now this is however,NOT excluding the cursing rule, but I mean sexually. No pictures and etc.. still Mostly all-user friendly. In the title it would be of course, blatantly stated that, the particular board is R rated. This is of course up to the site creator and the moderators. I think that it would be more interesting for the older users of the site, and maybe make the Roleplay section a bit more.. interesting.
    I am not saying there will not be any complications with an R rated section in the RP board, but I think that if it is strictly kept that it would be a great success. Everybody loves a lemon here and there right? So could there be a board set up for that type of thing?

~ Julie

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Re: A question about the Roleplay part of the Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 08:58:52 pm »
We had such a forum, years ago, but we closed it down (along with other adult forums) because it really didn't suit the tone or intent of this site.  Plus, there were serious liability issues (we had to carefully police ages, and only allow members 18 or older into those areas), and those sections of the site were almost never used anyway.  So, we will not be re-opening those sections of the site, nor will we relax the prohibitions on sexual material anywhere on this site, including the RP boards.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Juliet

• Juliet
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 11
  • I draw my artwork myself.
    • DeviantArt - rosieline
  • Fursona Species: White wolf
Re: A question about the Roleplay part of the Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 09:02:34 pm »
Alright, just had to ask.
~ Julie