Author Topic: $1000 a month in Indiana and Illinois?  (Read 287 times)

Offline Cam

• Photographer, car nut, gamer, con goer and professional turn off and on againer
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 55
    • FurAffinity - animosus5
  • Fursona Species: Snowleopard
$1000 a month in Indiana and Illinois?
« on: January 05, 2014, 03:03:07 am »
Well, couldn't think of another section to put this in so just going to go ahead and ask.

So, later this year, most likely around October/November, I plan on coming to the United States to visit some very close friends of mine (possibly partner by then as well). I will be staying Indiana for the most part, maybe including a road trip to Tennessee. Now the question I have, is that how much am I going to need to stay there (I am able to stay at my friends houses along the way, giving $50 a week to stay)? People have said $1000 a month, but to me that sounds like far too little to live off per month. Maybe that's just because of how expensive it is here ($1000 would last you two weeks tops). Anyone able to give some insight to this?
Add me on telegram @Animosus

I'm from Perth, Western Australia but travel interstate frequently

Offline TheIrishHusky

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 17
  • If at first you don't succeed, improvise!
    • FurAffinity - TheIrishHusky
  • Fursona Species: Husky
Re: $1000 a month in Indiana and Illinois?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 11:51:46 am »
Being a former Indiana fur I would have to say that you're gonna need a little more then that if you are plaing on staying for a month or two, including a trip to Tenesse. Gas alone will eat up alot of your budget, not to mention food, and stuff. I can't give you an exact number, but i dont think 1000 dollars will be enough.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun only the good die young!