Author Topic: What is the WORST movie you've ever seen?  (Read 17286 times)

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 829
  • Merry and Bright
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
Re: What is the WORST movie you've ever seen?
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2014, 01:34:01 pm »
The Grown Ups movies were really bad, I couldn't even get all the way through the second
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by Red Velvet

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2014, 06:56:23 pm »
Rubber
A tire that can blow stuff up with its mind.
NO. JUST NO.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline Daniel Kurama

• The Shadow DJ Master
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 15
  • Bro I'ma be a DJ M aster
  • Fursona Species: Shadow Wolf
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2014, 02:22:31 pm »
1000000 ways to die in the west
it was just horrible.
Be who you are and find the ones you truly love.
:alexxgay:

Offline Ceddo Canidae

• I believe and hope that the Soul/Spirit/Essence/... of a being holds great power~
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
  • Love cannot be Sin
    • DeviantArt - Ceddo-95
    • FurAffinity - Ceddo_Canidae
    • Twitter - Ceddo95
  • Fursona Species: Folf
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2014, 04:30:29 pm »
Well, this question gave me quite a bit of thinking, because mostly there is at least one thing good about a movie.
But as you already showed, there exist such movies which got produced without we knowing why. From my perspective, one of these movies is 'Ghost Rider - Spirit of Vengeance' ! I do like most of the Marvel-Studios movies but compared to its prequel 'Ghost Rider' , this movie was atrocious to me!
Well, the plot was mainly not bad! And the effects were..good.. (I think they overdid it a few times, but that has nothing to do with the technical performance. BUT, from the direction to the cast, in my opinion this movie suffered because of the huge changes they made. I mean most of the remaining characters of 'Ghost Rider' didn't appear anymore. Instead of letting the known characters develop the ongoing story, they completely changed the scenery compared to the prequel. And from the first to the last minute this movie felt totally different to me. 'Ghost Rider' was dark, mostly elegant with nice action. But the sequel? In my opinion it tried or imitated to be dark, I didn't recall one really elegant scene, but action! Plenty of action! Rude and brutal, but mostly no truly nice action to me. So in clusion I would say it was a high-budget fiasco (when compared to 'Ghost Rider')! For those who like it, go on, keep liking it, but to me it's disastrous sequel.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:33:04 am by Crazywolf »
Everything should just be...ANIME!!! (*~*)

By the way... If you want to get a better impression of my being...I'm also on tumblr. :)
http://ceddo-95.tumblr.com/

Offline ChrisElkin

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Feline
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2014, 09:00:22 am »
With all your might, stay AWAY from "The Room" by Tommy Wiseau. :)))

It... it hurts.

Offline startrek1011

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
    • Twitter - timothyp873
  • Fursona Species: fox wolf hybrid with eagle wings.
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2014, 07:04:39 pm »
Percy jackson and the lightning theif.
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2014, 02:58:17 pm »
2001 a space odessey, honestly the worst movie I have seen. There was a really shotty story line, plust the movie was just weird. I read articles on the movie and the creator said it was up to the viewer on what the movie is about. All I got out of it was monkeys, space, dave and hal, and a guy trancending to the 4th dimension at the end. This movie make not a single lick of sense.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline Yoshifan1

• Eli the grey wolf
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 10
  • Haha Hey there! Nice to meet Ya!
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2014, 12:57:43 pm »
Elf.
It's so stupid and my mother forces my family to watch it every year!(sometimes more than once)
So we had already hung up the Christmas tree and guess what?
WE HAD TO DO IT OVER AGAIN WATCHING THAT DAMN MOVIE!
phew... rage over... sorry if I offended anyone.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
You are unique and special.
Be anything BUT normal!

Offline Tsuna_Yoshi

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 37
    • DeviantArt - SetsunaDamius
  • Fursona Species: Kobold
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2015, 01:41:03 pm »
I don't mean to crap over my favorite country Japan... But I'm terribly sorry, their action movies make me yawn. I mean look at this movie:
I MEAN WHAT KIND OF SAMURAI BATTLE IS THIS?!
http://youtu.be/TYONjvIO0_s?t=1m
  • Pronouns: him, he, his.
Taking requests, send PM if interested.

Offline Kaneo

• Attack For Lacrosse (Profile pic by Shiragi)
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 14
  • When Life Gives You Lemons...Make It Awesome
    • Twitter - @Kaneo_Malamute
  • Fursona Species: Alaskan Malamute
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2015, 02:42:05 pm »
Max Payne was so bad. Whoever made it was thinking how much blood and demons can we fit into a movie and say its based off a video game? But Avatar the Last Airbender is the definite disapointment movie in my book.

Offline Kettz

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 145
  • ech
    • DeviantArt - ViolentJade
    • FurAffinity - Kettz
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2015, 04:36:48 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky8DORvR2UM
This. "The Christmas Tree". It's "The Room" of animated movies. Funny as all hell though.

I love the nostalgia critic. And yes, it is morbidly bad.

Offline Spike (Kurozilla)

• icon by •Sparrow• on Furry Amino
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 24
  • Godzilla's fluffy son
    • FurAffinity - sleeqyash
  • Fursona Species: Kaiju
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2015, 07:30:48 pm »
How To Train Your Dragon.

Eragon was WAY better than that piece of shit. HTTYD means nothing to me. DreamWorks walks around they own it, and if you actually READ THE BOOKS, you'd know they didn't. First off, it followed NOTHING from the book (which was insulting). They tried to make Hiccup some hot guy or whatever but that's not what should have been important. Toothless was not a Night Fury.

The love Toothless grows for Hiccup is special, because in the books he was supposedly heartless. But he came back to save Hiccup, revealing he cared deep down. Making Toothless a big affectionate dog ruins the whole thing.

Vikings were SUPPOSED to train dragons. Do you think they would have gotten very far if all they did was KILL the dragons? What would happen then, when all the dragons were gone? In the books it was evidenced that they NEED dragons to survive. One thing, in the battle against the Seadragonus Giganticus Maximuses, the dragons were the only ones left to save the Vikings. The big stupid Vikings just yelled at the Green Death, which didn't result in progress. The dragons brought feather bombs to make the dragon sneeze to get Hiccup out of his mouth, and because Hiccup plugged the fire holes, Green Death exploded. Just like that. Where was any humor in the Green (oh I'm sorry, DreamWorks. The RED Death's...) final battle? Green Death was very funny. "My FIRE will melt that shield like butter..." (Then no fire comes out, and then he dies).

Eragon at LEAST got a couple things right. But for How To Train Your Dragon they just took the names and called it a day.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: any (preferred: she/her/hers)
-----------------------------------------
You're awesome. Don't forget that.
Now, I'm off to destroy a couple cities and roar at people. (Insert Gojira screech)

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2015, 07:36:16 pm »
^ BLASPHEMY.
Icon by Nagi. :rose:

Offline GinaBunny

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Bunny
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2015, 09:06:41 pm »
Frankensteins  Army... Its on netflix if you want to check it out. Dont know why you would want to tho lol
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
"Plant trees you know you'll never sit under the shade of" -Mark Fishbach, Markiplier

Offline Skiffy Wolf

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 26
  • No idea what I'm supposed to put here.
    • DeviantArt - Charlie-Fan
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2015, 02:44:10 pm »

Eragon was WAY better than that piece of shit. HTTYD means nothing to me. DreamWorks walks around they own it, and if you actually READ THE BOOKS, you'd know they didn't. First off, it followed NOTHING from the book (which was insulting). They tried to make Hiccup some hot guy or whatever but that's not what should have been important. Toothless was not a Night Fury.

The love Toothless grows for Hiccup is special, because in the books he was supposedly heartless. But he came back to save Hiccup, revealing he cared deep down. Making Toothless a big affectionate dog ruins the whole thing.

Vikings were SUPPOSED to train dragons. Do you think they would have gotten very far if all they did was KILL the dragons? What would happen then, when all the dragons were gone? In the books it was evidenced that they NEED dragons to survive. One thing, in the battle against the Seadragonus Giganticus Maximuses, the dragons were the only ones left to save the Vikings. The big stupid Vikings just yelled at the Green Death, which didn't result in progress. The dragons brought feather bombs to make the dragon sneeze to get Hiccup out of his mouth, and because Hiccup plugged the fire holes, Green Death exploded. Just like that. Where was any humor in the Green (oh I'm sorry, DreamWorks. The RED Death's...) final battle? Green Death was very funny. "My FIRE will melt that shield like butter..." (Then no fire comes out, and then he dies).

Eragon at LEAST got a couple things right. But for How To Train Your Dragon they just took the names and called it a day.

To be fair though the credits did say 'Based off the book' not 'A 100% accurate visual representation of all the events and characters in the book"

Offline GrayWolf

• A lone wolf, but one with many friends.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 38
  • Love is not life; love enhances life~Green Fairy
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2015, 03:44:08 pm »

To be fair though the credits did say 'Based off the book' not 'A 100% accurate visual representation of all the events and characters in the book"

Agreed. Adaptations require changes, and sometimes changes are improvements over the original source material.
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury

Offline Crow done

• We Are Not Things
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 111
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2015, 05:21:51 am »
Food Fight.

You guys that watched it with me know what I mean. If you don't, go find it online and watch it. It's an adventure.
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
"The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds." -- Brian Jacques, Mattimeo

Omg your nipple dogs are amazing! So creative!!! 100% original, I'm jealous of your talent
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing
i have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Offline RubyVelvet

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • Welcome To The Velvet Room
    • Twitter - RubyRedRaichu
    • YouTube Channel
  • Fursona Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2015, 11:55:45 am »
I know a lot ofeople that love this movie, but A CHRISTMAS STORY. Soooo obnoxious

For me, it would be the squeal
  • Pronouns: I am a male, but I do prefer feminine pronouns such as She/Her/Hers
Just because I'm gay doesn't automatically mean I like rainbows. But that doesn't mean I don't love rainbows either. Because I do.

Offline Eagle God-Heart

• That Awsome Guy You Know
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 41
    • Twitter - @Eagle_GodHeart
  • Fursona Species: wolvinix
« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2015, 11:16:24 am »
probably the original lion witch and worobe movie. i mean i love the new one they got it just the way it sounded like in the book.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
James 5:13-14 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-prayer-20-important-scripture-quotes-2/#ixzz3aE0MPhlo

Offline ___

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 43
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2015, 11:53:17 am »
I don't even know if it qualifies as a movie or not, but I don't care... Where the Dead Go to Die is the epitome of shitty media PERIOD... Don't you DARE look it up on Youtube, because it's there. 100% full. Uncensored. And with LIKES... people like this ABOMINATION that even Satan himself would throw away...