Author Topic: What is the WORST movie you've ever seen?  (Read 17338 times)

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 831
  • Merry and Bright
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
Re: What is the WORST movie you've ever seen?
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2015, 11:56:08 am »
World War Z, I hated that movie. There wasn't mich of a plot and it wasn't very interesting plus the zombies were very weird. If I wasn't watching it at a friends house I would have turned it off
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by Red Velvet

Offline Paz

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 81
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2015, 11:56:21 am »
3 Words: Batman and Robin.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
You ever wonder why we're here?

Offline Eagle God-Heart

• That Awsome Guy You Know
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 41
    • Twitter - @Eagle_GodHeart
  • Fursona Species: wolvinix
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2015, 12:00:23 pm »
huh. never saw that one.
James 5:13-14 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-prayer-20-important-scripture-quotes-2/#ixzz3aE0MPhlo

Offline ___

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 43
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2015, 12:03:06 pm »
I don't even know if it qualifies as a movie or not, but I don't care... Where the Dead Go to Die is the epitome of shitty media PERIOD... Don't you DARE look it up on Youtube, because it's there. 100% full. Uncensored. And with LIKES... people like this ABOMINATION that even Satan himself would throw away...

I should add that it is so bad, that discussing what it's about might get me banned from the site. I don't know how far you can go with discussing such disgusting topics that this movie celebrates and INTENDED, that's right INTENDED to be comedic! COMEDIC! If I had the power to file a lawsuit agains t the creator, he'd have his ass in court for his clearly messed up sadistic nature...

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Merry and Bright
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2015, 11:36:53 am »
Dark Shadows, I was really excited to see the movie when I saw the trailer but it ended up being terrible, there was nothing good about it
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Paz

• Blue Level
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2015, 08:17:48 pm »
Mortal Kobat: Armageddon, World war z, Dragon Ball: Evolution, The Last Airbender, The Hobbit, The second hobbit, all the other hobbit movies, The lord of the rings.
  • Flag - usa

Offline Dakota Ikiru

• Sock's Favorite Child
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • Best Forum Lurker 2015
    • DeviantArt - cante42
    • Twitter - @dakninelives
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Fox
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2015, 05:38:54 pm »
Mortal Kobat: Armageddon, World war z, Dragon Ball: Evolution, The Last Airbender, The Hobbit, The second hobbit, all the other hobbit movies, The lord of the rings.

LotR: Return of the King is my all time favorite movie. How could anyone not like the series?

Manos, The Hands of Fate. It was made good though through theMST3k episode.
OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Merry and Bright
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2015, 10:51:33 pm »

LotR: Return of the King is my all time favorite movie. How could anyone not like the series?
I agree and disagree with both of you :fox-:P: I enjoyed the lord of the rings and hobbit movies but they're not my favourites. The concept is really cool and the world was well thought out and the movies weren't terrible however the characters and character relations were super confusing and took away from the rest of the story, I enjoyed watching them the first time but won't sit down to watch them again anytime soon
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Dakota Ikiru

• Sock's Favorite Child
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • Best Forum Lurker 2015
    • DeviantArt - cante42
    • Twitter - @dakninelives
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Fox
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2015, 11:17:46 pm »

I agree and disagree with both of you :fox-:P: I enjoyed the lord of the rings and hobbit movies but they're not my favourites. The concept is really cool and the world was well thought out and the movies weren't terrible however the characters and character relations were super confusing and took away from the rest of the story, I enjoyed watching them the first time but won't sit down to watch them again anytime soon

Probably more confusing if you haven't read the books (of course the books are confusing)
OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Merry and Bright
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2015, 09:43:48 am »
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

Probably more confusing if you haven't read the books (of course the books are confusing)
Yah I haven't read the books, tried once but the characters were confusing in the books too :fox-:P:
-----------------------
High school musical is also a pretty bad movie, I loved it when I was little but it's painful to watch now
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Paz

• Blue Level
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2015, 01:25:04 pm »
High school musical is my guilty pleasure.
  • Flag - usa

Offline Eagle God-Heart

• That Awsome Guy You Know
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 41
    • Twitter - @Eagle_GodHeart
  • Fursona Species: wolvinix
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2015, 01:47:14 pm »
IDK its perty hard to chose. ive seen ALOT of movies and youd have to give me a genre.
James 5:13-14 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-prayer-20-important-scripture-quotes-2/#ixzz3aE0MPhlo

Offline Crow done

• We Are Not Things
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 111
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2015, 08:47:24 pm »
I love High School Musical

I do have to say though, I didn't care for any of it's sequels. Although the second one did have a good song or two. Ex. Fabulous
"The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds." -- Brian Jacques, Mattimeo

Omg your nipple dogs are amazing! So creative!!! 100% original, I'm jealous of your talent
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing
i have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Offline flufflez25

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
  • Fursona Species: grey wolf.
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2015, 01:17:42 pm »
OH GAWD ITS A MOVIE CALLED "FOOD FIGHT" ITS THE WORST MOVIE OF A TIME. IT TOOK TEN YEARS TO MAKE SUCH A [BEEP]
THE ANIMATION IS JUST AWFUL, JOKES? HAHA RIGHT., IT JUST MAKES ME ANGRY TO TALK ABOUT IT
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
Um.... peanut butter?

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Merry and Bright
« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2015, 01:44:01 pm »
Pretty much all the classic disney movies sequels are absolutely terrible (except the lion king ones, they're too bad and I enjoy them)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline wreckgar39

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
  • "Kept ya waiting huh?"
  • Fursona Species: A corgi.
« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2015, 12:15:06 am »
Nobody is gonna talk about walking with dinosaurs?
GOD, in the first 5 minuets of the film I was already regretting my film choice

Oh man, that movie was just terrible! I take back what I said about Eragon a while back, this movie was painful to watch in every way. My dad left the living room till it ended, and my brother and I only survived by riffing it (the art of making fun of a horrible movie in order to survive the onslaught of crap it throws at you).

Offline Spike (Kurozilla)

• icon by •Sparrow• on Furry Amino
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 24
  • Godzilla's fluffy son
    • FurAffinity - sleeqyash
  • Fursona Species: Kaiju
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2015, 07:15:46 pm »
How To Train Your Dragon.

Eragon was WAY better than that piece of shit. HTTYD means nothing to me. DreamWorks walks around they own it, and if you actually READ THE BOOKS, you'd know they didn't. First off, it followed NOTHING from the book (which was insulting). They tried to make Hiccup some hot guy or whatever but that's not what should have been important. Toothless was not a Night Fury.

The love Toothless grows for Hiccup is special, because in the books he was supposedly heartless. But he came back to save Hiccup, revealing he cared deep down. Making Toothless a big affectionate dog ruins the whole thing.

Vikings were SUPPOSED to train dragons. Do you think they would have gotten very far if all they did was KILL the dragons? What would happen then, when all the dragons were gone? In the books it was evidenced that they NEED dragons to survive. One thing, in the battle against the Seadragonus Giganticus Maximuses, the dragons were the only ones left to save the Vikings. The big stupid Vikings just yelled at the Green Death, which didn't result in progress. The dragons brought feather bombs to make the dragon sneeze to get Hiccup out of his mouth, and because Hiccup plugged the fire holes, Green Death exploded. Just like that. Where was any humor in the Green (oh I'm sorry, DreamWorks. The RED Death's...) final battle? Green Death was very funny. "My FIRE will melt that shield like butter..." (Then no fire comes out, and then he dies).

Eragon at LEAST got a couple things right. But for How To Train Your Dragon they just took the names and called it a day.

To be fair though the credits did say 'Based off the book' not 'A 100% accurate visual representation of all the events and characters in the book"

Agreed. Adaptations require changes, and sometimes changes are improvements over the original source material.

But still, they could have at least TRIED! A good story doesn't have to have the stereotypical "stupid character" the stereotypical "hot girl character" and the stereotypical "main character's best friend is a dumb fat guy character".
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: any (preferred: she/her/hers)
-----------------------------------------
You're awesome. Don't forget that.
Now, I'm off to destroy a couple cities and roar at people. (Insert Gojira screech)

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 301
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2015, 02:50:29 am »
Bird-demic.
Just...Avoid it at all costs.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Angry-Octopus88

• Shonn - 16 - Single - Currently Fabulous
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 14
  • optimistic at best
    • DeviantArt - angry-octopus88
    • FurAffinity - angry-octopus88
  • Fursona Species: Vulpine
« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2015, 10:35:02 pm »
War of The Worlds 2... I sat through the whole thing... it got a 2.1 on imdb... "Best tax write-off, ever"...

AND WTF! Those hobbit movies??!! For reals???! How did they turn 1 book into 3 movies??!! And the mofo movies were wrong AF!! And that third one... made me want to vomit and stare intensely at my vomit as it slides down the wall because it has more plot and dialogue that the entire movie!!!!  Rant over!!
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
"If you're not hurting anything it's fine with me"
"I’m surprised you'd call "this" a society"

Offline Sharkbait★

• gay purple sparkleshark
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 119
  • bee bop to the top
    • DeviantArt - sharkdivus
    • FurAffinity - Shark-Bait
  • Fursona Species: Bull shark
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2015, 10:47:31 pm »
OH GAWD ITS A MOVIE CALLED "FOOD FIGHT" ITS THE WORST MOVIE OF A TIME. IT TOOK TEN YEARS TO MAKE SUCH A [BEEP]
THE ANIMATION IS JUST AWFUL, JOKES? HAHA RIGHT., IT JUST MAKES ME ANGRY TO TALK ABOUT IT

How dare you, Food Fight was a breakthrough in modern animation!!

-----------

worst movie ever for me is into the woods.
so many people liked it but honestly the only thing that kept me from walking out is the fact that i had to pay hella money to get in the theatre + buy food, wasn't about to waste it.
I should have walked out anyway lol
Reasons: (SPOILER ALERT OBVIOUSLY)::::::::

1) they overhyped johnny depp being in it when he was only in there for what like 5 minutes?? speaking of which, uncomfortable johnny depp wolf vore scene
2) you THINK it's over when cinderella marries the prince or whatever, BUT NO, THERE'S LIKE AN EXTRA HOUR OF BLAND STORYTELLING and it didn't flow for me. it just felt forced.
3) u know that rapunzel and the baker are siblings but they never expand on this relationship. wtf
4) nearly all the songs had the same rhythm. holy shit. don't even get me started on the songs.

the only part of the movie i actually liked was the "agony" song
the end
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him