Author Topic: Simpsons Road Rage  (Read 873 times)

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
Simpsons Road Rage
« on: January 03, 2005, 05:55:54 pm »
Okay I played this game at my friends house and all I can say is it made me mad to see. Because it stole the awsome formula of Crazy Taxi and just change the charcters and city with a few added features. The graphics suck since they tried making them cartoon like. They even tried putting in a storyline into the game which was a awful attempt through my eyes. I don't know what else to say about this except it should make you cry if your a fan of the Crazy Taxi games.

A wannabe Crazy Taxi 3/10 go to the arcade or get a dreamcast.

Offline Nite

• Sup yo.
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
  • Rei's Husband <3
Re: Simpsons Road Rage
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 11:18:31 pm »
Quote from: Simba Dude
Because it stole the awsome formula of Crazy Taxi and just change the charcters and city with a few added features. The graphics suck since they tried making them cartoon like. They even tried putting in a storyline into the game which was a awful attempt through my eyes. I don't know what else to say about this except it should make you cry if your a fan of the Crazy Taxi games.

A wannabe Crazy Taxi 3/10 go to the arcade or get a dreamcast.

:roll: no comment..... its self explanitory.... simba the simpsons....is A CARTOON!!! they put a story since the simpsons is an actual show and they wanted people to get into the game. As for wannabe there are plenty of other games that copy the basics but with more bells and whisltes. OH DDR, PUMP IT UP!, barbies dance game, britney spears beat mania thing american idol  is an example of taking the same concept but add a few other things. Duel Masters and Yu-gi-Oh would be another ex. next time dont be biased to the games that you like give it a fair chance.
~

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
Simpsons Road Rage
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 02:16:33 pm »
But I hate games that take the same idea from other games and try to make something out of them which usually ends up sucking. And when you look at a other games that do the same thing don't you notice they suck too.

Offline Nite

• Sup yo.
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
  • Rei's Husband <3
Simpsons Road Rage
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 09:19:07 pm »
no not really... matt hofmans pro bmx took the same concept and same engine from tony hawk and did another game. pump it up isnt bad either play bethoven virus on double... man its fun. oh yes and let us not forget the legendary 007 goldeneye by rareware. Now the games are made by EA Games. Other than graphics and new things its basically the same game in all. so not all remakes come out as bad. Give the games a chance not all "rip off" games suck. all the shooter games in the arcade are the same just point and shoot and reload. people remake games because they didnt like one thing or something. That is why we have so many sports games. each of them have their own special thing but the EA games ones seem to be popular.
~