Author Topic: Thoughts on how good u think Maleficent will be?  (Read 585 times)

Offline GrayWolf

• A lone wolf, but one with many friends.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 35
  • Love is not life; love enhances life~Green Fairy
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
Thoughts on how good u think Maleficent will be?
« on: February 19, 2014, 04:15:53 pm »
I'm gonna be honest here. When I heard Angelina Jolie was gonna b Maleficent, I thought disney had officially given up on ideas. But after seeing the trailers, I really believe she not only looks intimidating, but she is intimidating!

I even heard that while they were filming, the producer's children were on set, and kept telling their parents they were 'afraid of the scary witch'! :lol-fox:  :lol-fox:
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury

Offline keyblademaster29

• Wolf? Dragon? I'm a Wagon! :D
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Friend me on Fac-... we aren't doing that anymore?
  • Fursona Species: Wolf-dragon
Re: Thoughts on how good u think Maleficent will be?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 11:57:14 pm »
Well judging from the trailers, it looks to be a slightly darker story centered around Maleficent herself.  I'm excited to see the story from her perspective.  BTW Angelina Jolie fits the role almost perfectly.
Reader | Writer | Gaymer
New to the fandom and hoping to meet new people.
My Skype username is Keyblademaster29.  PM me before you add me.

Offline PyroKitsune

• Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Agent Firefox at your service!
  • Fursona Species: Hedgewolf (Hedgehog/Wolf hybrid)
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 06:28:46 pm »
I think it's cool Disney's taking to a darker side of film making. They might be good at it and it might take peoples' minds of the jarring news of Disney laying of most of their 2D animation department. I'm also hopeful as I see that Brad Bird is directing this flick. He developed Ratatouille(one of my fave Disney movies) and the Incredibles so yeah those are some good merits.
Avatar commissioned by dendropsyche on Flight Rising!

Offline Gerard

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Fursona Species: White Tiger
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 09:28:05 pm »
I personally think that Maleficent will be a great movie I also like how Disney has taken to the darker side telling her side of the story who knows maybe her actions were based on good intentions but then again who am i but a... well haha
Our lives and everyones lives revolve around the choices that so many others make

Also my avatar is pretty close other than the stripes since i cant draw worth uhmmmm lets just say my stick figures dont look like stick figures.

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 09:37:08 pm »
I'll take it as I take most modern disney films.
Meh.
As long as it doesn't recieve the same ridiculously annoying "unable to STFU about it" syndrome that Frozen got then I'm sure it will be an ok film.
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 406
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 10:06:33 pm »
Meh.
As long as it doesn't recieve the same ridiculously annoying "unable to STFU about it" syndrome that Frozen got then I'm sure it will be an ok film.
it's a good thing there isn't any singing in it at least (i hope)

This actually looks very cool! If they make one of her, then maybe they'll make their own villains series of movies. Now that'd be worth watching, especially if they make a realistic live action CGI movie of Scar and call it Taka. Omg just thinking about a dark Disney series of villain movies  :sunny: this looks good because for one it looks to be like the "once upon a time" style of movie and It's not Tim Burton (at least I hope) so that means it's nothing unreasonably twisted and random and also easy to follow. I'm looking forward to this movie

Offline GrayWolf

• Green Level
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 06:31:54 am »
Meh.
it's a good thing there isn't any singing in it at least (i hope)

This actually looks very cool! If they make one of her, then maybe they'll make their own villains series of movies. Now that'd be worth watching, especially if they make a realistic live action CGI movie of Scar and call it Taka. Omg just thinking about a dark Disney series of villain movies  :sunny: this looks good because for one it looks to be like the "once upon a time" style of movie and It's not Tim Burton (at least I hope) so that means it's nothing unreasonably twisted and random and also easy to follow. I'm looking forward to this movie

Actually they are. In the future they'll be doing one called Cruella, another with Cinderella's mother, and even this one darker version of Beauty and the Beast. Just have one on Scar and Prince John and Disney will make millions! :lol-fox:
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

Offline GrayWolf

• Green Level
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 06:33:06 am »
Oh and Gaston! That will get everyone's attention!