Author Topic: TitanFall  (Read 328 times)

Offline Sleek

• MoonMoon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 118
  • Gonna Get The Thing
    • DeviantArt - SleekHusky
    • FurAffinity - Sleek34
    • Twitter - SleekHusky
    • Weasyl - SleekHusky
  • Fursona Species: Huskeh
TitanFall
« on: February 25, 2014, 09:29:09 am »
See a lot about this game recently and from what I see, it looks damn amazing. I have not been able to play it personally but I sure hell want to.

The parts that may throw you off is...
It was created by ex-CoD developers
AAND published by EA....

However despite this, it looks great and definitely is more than CoD with mechs.

However looking into EA's past habits I am waiting for them to take a dump on the game with overpriced dlc and other money grubbing garbage that publishers do nowadays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9rhb8lXVzs&feature=c4-overview&list=UU-LDrQRCxSifhrqNwldwZ-A

Alright that is an official trailer and I definitely understand if it is not convincing. However I got interested when watching some YouTubers I was subscribed to play it, and these are not the kinds that would normally play FPS games.

So here they are, for something that is not from IGN. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNi5wwFdtg

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:33:00 am by DJ- Pon3 »
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them/Their
I try to manage some semi-official gaming events for this forum.
Twitch.tv livestreamer here
FT's Twitch Channel here

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
Re: TitanFall
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 09:49:44 am »
I watched my roommate play the beta for like 5 hours straight. We decided to skip eating dinner that night because Titanfall > Food.

It looks like such an amazing game. There are really no physics and it's not "real life logical" but it's awesome. It's just a game to have a ton of fun. It looks awesome, playing it is awesome. End of my terrible review.

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
Re: TitanFall
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 11:45:50 am »
Having played the beta I have to say it plays really well. Guaranteed it has A LOT of pomishing required, but it is still a lot of fun.
One thing that bugs me though is the fact that it is entirely multiplayer. They missed out on a potentially stunning, story driven single player campaign.  That and it's xbox and pc exclusive.
Other than that I can't wait for it to come out!
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)