Author Topic: Subject of a Biography Report  (Read 430 times)

Offline Chiptune Hero

• Heir of Blood
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 12
  • DROP THE BASS
    • FurAffinity - Scribe_of_Snow
    • Twitter - Scribe_of_Snow
  • Fursona Species: Beaver Alt: Indigo Bunting
Subject of a Biography Report
« on: March 04, 2014, 08:02:10 pm »
Yeah, I know it's a pretty simple assignment: Do a report on an important figure in history, pop culture, etc., but no negative historical figures (as in, no Hitler or Stalin). The format is like a question/answer thing, but I can handle that. The real beast to tackle is the subject. Honestly, I'd prefer to avoid the bigger historical figures & celebrities, but also would need a significant information for a long report. In short, who would be an important, researchable individual that some people may not have heard of. Any help would be enjoyed.
CH's Song of the Week: "WTF" by Zomboy

"We writers are, after all, inherently selfish: everything comes back to our own words."-- Meg Leder

I'm always up for a fun chat about any subject. Add me o3o
Kik: NeutralGood

Offline Akio Leopard

• ^~^
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 63
  • Icon by Ziggyzoom
    • DeviantArt - AkioLeopard
    • FurAffinity - AkioLeopard
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leopard
Re: Subject of a Biography Report
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 09:44:19 pm »
I remember doing a project similar to this. What I did was choose someone from one of my favorite bands. I easily found enough information, and had fun learning about someone who I respect's life. You could also choose an author you like. You should be able to find enough information on either, as long as they aren't just starting out.
Feel free to PM me or message me on Skype. I like to talk, and as long as I'm not busy I'm happy to chat anytime :lol-fox:
(But I'm kind of awkward so you'll have to message me first)

~I don't even know what I was gonna put here~

Offline Ra'Jargo

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • Howdy!
  • Fursona Species: Mountain Lion/Cougar
Re: Subject of a Biography Report
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 03:20:55 pm »
Here's one for you, Dr. Benjamin Rush was the surgeon general in the continental army under George Washington. He was a skilled sniper and a talented doctor for his time. He signed the Declaration of Independence and he strongly opposed slavery, and he actually educated women. He was skilled in chemistry and medicine and has many achievements in both fields. I'd say he's worth considering for a report.
Gardens are truly amazing, they can be created to be as welcoming and comfortable as you like. If done correctly, they will attract new friends, neighbors, and friendly wildlife. With hard and honest work, it can become a personal paradise...There's a reason why God created man in a garden.