Author Topic: least favorite youtubers  (Read 2860 times)

Offline chaos_1152

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
    • Weasyl - https://www.weasyl.com/~chaos1152
  • Fursona Species: purple wolf
least favorite youtubers
« on: March 12, 2014, 03:12:14 pm »
werckless eating so much.
-theres always a comment war between up-loader and commentators. 
-ther food challenges attempts are joke.
-they from what i heard/saw they were very rude to a another channel who gave them a food challenge he made by saying "we only cared when cult moo did it".
-in one video they basically said Europeans are stupid for liking liquorice when a Finnish fan sent a package in full of salmakki and other Finnish sweets.

also my fav youtuber is ashens and i found these guy as a cameo on brad tries.   

Offline Marius

• FT's Otter
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 57
    • FurAffinity - ~marius
  • Fursona Species: Otter
Re: least favorite youtubers
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 03:43:16 pm »
You should be careful about this topic, it could cause a few disagreements but I'd have to say pewdiepie (yes hate me all you want.) his videos are repetitive and I always think he's faking his reactions. You've played amnesia so many times yet you are still scared by it? Next on the list, his fanbase they are almost like zealots, say anything like this video was bad or low quality and then expect 10 private messages insulting you or I remember one time when I was reading the comments on one of Seananners videos a pewdiepie fan said that Adam was a horrible YouTuber compared to pewdiepie and a few "bros" who are supposed to be a great and understanding fandom were slagging anybody who said anything against pewdiepie.
That guy who hasn't got pride colours on his profile.

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 03:47:33 pm »
You should be careful about this topic, it could cause a few disagreements but I'd have to say pewdiepie (yes hate me all you want.) his videos are repetitive and I always think he's faking his reactions. You've played amnesia so many times yet you are still scared by it? Next on the list, his fanbase they are almost like zealots, say anything like this video was bad or low quality and then expect 10 private messages insulting you or I remember one time when I was reading the comments on one of Seananners videos a pewdiepie fan said that Adam was a horrible YouTuber compared to pewdiepie and a few "bros" who are supposed to be a great and understanding fandom were slagging anybody who said anything against pewdiepie.

At last, someone who agrees with me. I don't hate him, he just reeeeeeaaaaaallllyyyy gets on my nerves.
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline EclipsetheWolf

• FT's resident geek!
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • Fursuit SOON!
  • Fursona Species: Main: wolf
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 04:02:45 pm »
I don't really have a least favorite you tuber except for furry haters, however my favorite is thezlorf
www.youtube.com/user/TheZlorf

FCWf3a A C- D+++ H+ M? P++ R T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT a- cn++++ d+ e- f+ h* i++ j p+ sm

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 111
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 04:04:39 pm »
I defiantly agree about pewdiepies fans. They kept trolling novas videos. I dont know whether there true fans however as pewdiepie asked them to stop.

Offline chaos_1152

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
    • Weasyl - https://www.weasyl.com/~chaos1152
  • Fursona Species: purple wolf
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 05:01:20 pm »
I don't really have a least favorite you tuber except for furry haters, however my favorite is thezlorf
www.youtube.com/user/TheZlorf
I wouldn't be surprised if they were the kind of anti-fur that spew outdated untrue stereotypes and say how much of a pron dump FA is when its only like that with account and with sfw button off.   

also nothing will come close to the irate gamer a untalented hack that bans and flag anyone he hates who also has a mom who posts very dense troll comments in defense for her son and the fact 90% of his fanbase are 8-10 year olds.

Offline Akio Leopard

• ^~^
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 63
  • Icon by Ziggyzoom
    • DeviantArt - AkioLeopard
    • FurAffinity - AkioLeopard
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leopard
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 06:29:41 pm »
My least favorite youtuber is uhohbro. I've only seen a couple of his videos, and I've been offended by every one. He comes across as an ignorant asshole. I know the point of his videos is to make fun of people, but to me he just seems like an idiot with nothing better to do that be rude and offensive towards others.
I'd also like to say that my least favorite people on YouTube are the people who watch videos meant for furries an then write rude replies bashing furries. Ok, you don't have to like furries. Go ahead and hate us for all I care. But be smart enough to not watch furry videos if you hate furries. That's just stupid. And don't make anti furry comments just for the fun of it. No one likes people like that.
Feel free to PM me or message me on Skype. I like to talk, and as long as I'm not busy I'm happy to chat anytime :lol-fox:
(But I'm kind of awkward so you'll have to message me first)

~I don't even know what I was gonna put here~

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 301
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 06:48:53 pm »
Pewdiepie, and Smosh are my least favourite. There's no point in their videos, if anything Smosh is  just showing how  dumb the human population is. Pewdiepie is obviously fake, he fakes his reactions and swears as much as possible.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Cam

• Photographer, car nut, gamer, con goer and professional turn off and on againer
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 55
    • FurAffinity - animosus5
  • Fursona Species: Snowleopard
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 07:11:53 pm »
Going to have to say pewdiepie. His fans, his videos and his reactions are so cringe worthy and annoying. He is just exploiting bad humor for money.
Add me on telegram @Animosus

I'm from Perth, Western Australia but travel interstate frequently

Offline PyroKitsune

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • Agent Firefox at your service!
  • Fursona Species: Hedgewolf (Hedgehog/Wolf hybrid)
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 07:15:27 pm »
I have to say I feel mixed about the famous all knowing Pewds. A lot of vids do seem a bit fake but he's a really nice guy. Anyone who has met him in person knows that for a fact. It's not his fault he has a very over protective fanbase. Most YTers who rely on stupid humor in their vids are bound to encounter their hordes of FanDumb. My favorite YTer is Skydoesminecraft. He is too hilarious!

I've grown incredibly bored with Smosh. I don't hate them but what they do now just doesn't do it for me anymore.  I only really have one youtuber to hate if someone will even call him that. His name is Mariotehplumber who bashes,curses out, and wrongfully judges Sonic the Hedgehog stuff. I used to not care about him when he was relevant but seeing as how I've recently grow interested in the Sonic franchise, the name pops up a lot in my interweb journies. He also is a hypocrite,a rasict and a bigot. He's sort of off the map as of now since he's more dated than High School Musical, but his legacy lives on as just a big turdnozzel.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 07:19:58 pm by PyroKitsune »
Avatar commissioned by dendropsyche on Flight Rising!

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 08:17:36 pm »
There are a lot of youtubers I don't like watching. Or if someone talks about one of them I'll just change conversation.

Personally, I hate any minecraft video. Every single minecraft video in existence is the same exact thing. It starts out with a shitty windows movie maker introduction. Text with alternative rock music from the 2000s. Then roughly 50% is a 10 year old kid giving an introduction on what they did for about 5 minutes. Then they show the thing they made for about 1 minute, and then the video is over. Most of the time it's not what I'm looking for or I can't stand to watch the 9999 year introduction.

I kind of like Smosh's "ianisbored" channel more than their regular one. Their older humor was better in general but now they have a target audience to entertain and they have to go by that. In the past they just did whatever they thought was funny.

MinutePhysics mainly because the quantity and quality of their videos has dropped extremely over the years. When I first found them, it was so interesting to watch one to two minute clips on some insane physics laws that baffled most people. He rarely puts out content now, maybe one video a month at most, and he has another channel which I'm not a fan of.

Offline Swift the Panther

• If you follow my advice you're either incredibly courageous or an incredible idiot.
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 23
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 08:53:59 pm »
Pewdiepie.  :thumbdown:
I think all my reasons for disliking him have already been said.
Dear all,
I am no longer active on this site and would ask that none of you send friend requests/chat invites/etc. to whatever account of mine you may find. Thank you.

Offline Sleek

• MoonMoon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Cookies: 119
  • Gonna Get The Thing
    • DeviantArt - SleekHusky
    • FurAffinity - Sleek34
    • Twitter - SleekHusky
    • Weasyl - SleekHusky
  • Fursona Species: Huskeh
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 09:16:59 pm »
Well I don't usually hate any YouTuber besides 90% of them but that's because they are 12 year olds that think they are the shit.

Of successful tubers that I dislike it would be RayWilliamJohnson because he got rank one for being an asshole making videos on OTHER people's videos. How did that even happen???? Good thing he is not around the top anymore.
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them/Their
I try to manage some semi-official gaming events for this forum.
Twitch.tv livestreamer here
FT's Twitch Channel here

Offline EclipsetheWolf

• FT's resident geek!
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • Fursuit SOON!
  • Fursona Species: Main: wolf
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 10:03:42 pm »
I don't think you guys hate pewdiepie himself, just his fanbase

FCWf3a A C- D+++ H+ M? P++ R T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT a- cn++++ d+ e- f+ h* i++ j p+ sm

Offline Alsend Drake

• "I'm really feeling it!"
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 10
  • We eat ham and jam and spamalot!
    • DeviantArt - DoomedFateAxion
    • FurAffinity - alsenddrake
  • Fursona Species: Dragon or Fox or Raccoon or Chakat
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 10:48:23 pm »
I don't like Minecraft videos set in creative alot. I'm not a huge MC fan, but I have it and, for my brother, am expeeimenting with a Let's Play. My aversion to Creative has a few exceptions: 1: Showing mods. Your showing MODS, not playing. and 2: Achievement Hunter. The fun there is the people, not the game.

I hate people who decide to cuss to be "cool" and pointless videos.
Patching the roof, and pitching the hay, is NOT my idea of a perfect day.
'Cause I'm extraordinary, I gotta do extraordinary things!

Offline Zukaro Travon

• Prince of Kenthar
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 13
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 11:02:38 pm »
I hate RayWilliamJohnson.  He just seems like an asshole to me, and I dislike him in general.  Plus all he does is shows other peoples videos and makes incredibly shitty jokes.
It's just painful.

Offline Y U N O

• •••
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 12
  • ♡♡♡
    • Joenza
  • Fursona Species: Demon
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 07:09:36 pm »

Yes I totally agree all he does is make rape jokes and talk with and incredibly high pitched voice
And make disturbing facial expressions
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 07:26:31 pm »
I don't think you guys hate pewdiepie himself, just his fanbase
I don't hate him. He's just my least favourite youtuber for the same reasons others on this thread do.
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 111
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 07:32:33 pm »
I hate RayWilliamJohnson.  He just seems like an asshole to me, and I dislike him in general.  Plus all he does is shows other peoples videos and makes incredibly shitty jokes.
It's just painful.
Well his show is over now. Hooray!

Offline Alex

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
    • DeviantArt - MiklaW
  • Fursona Species: Sika deer
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 09:33:57 pm »
Any of the meme spouting youtubers,pewdiepie,nash grier and his dick head clan :V