Author Topic: Stereotypes of each species?  (Read 6421 times)

Offline Peace l8r

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 142
Re: Stereotypes of each species?
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2018, 12:50:57 pm »
So I've come to the realization that there's subclasses to deer--

Muntjacs are generally quiet, nerdy types who keep to themselves. For some reason I've seen two muntjacs on Telegram and they are both programmers, too...

Moose are generally big friendly older guys who drink a lot.

Reindeer are just silly and fun to be around. They also really, reaaaally like Christmas. Don't diss their favorite holiday unless you wanna be completely destreckled by antlers.

Regular deer are literally anxiety incarnate and sneezing too close to them would probably startle them to death.

Okay so aside from this, I am also at a firm belief that Sergals are secretly like transformers, and if you press all of their faces together into a circle they become Sergaltron Maximus and will then proceed to terrorize the world.

Offline Dolly

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 95
  • profile pic by Bizzarasaurus on DA!
    • FurAffinity - zazanga
  • Fursona Species: Great Dane
Re: Stereotypes of each species?
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2018, 01:26:46 pm »
So I've come to the realization that there's subclasses to deer--

Muntjacs are generally quiet, nerdy types who keep to themselves. For some reason I've seen two muntjacs on Telegram and they are both programmers, too...

Moose are generally big friendly older guys who drink a lot.

Reindeer are just silly and fun to be around. They also really, reaaaally like Christmas. Don't diss their favorite holiday unless you wanna be completely destreckled by antlers.

Regular deer are literally anxiety incarnate and sneezing too close to them would probably startle them to death.

Okay so aside from this, I am also at a firm belief that Sergals are secretly like transformers, and if you press all of their faces together into a circle they become Sergaltron Maximus and will then proceed to terrorize the world.
hi I lOve this post 11/10 all of this is so accurate lmao, thank-you for writing it.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
pet me please                                   ENFP

tell me how cool I am