Author Topic: Psychopath test  (Read 3883 times)

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 111
Psychopath test
« on: April 10, 2014, 04:47:28 pm »
Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale

http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
Basically a psychopath test.

You basically ask a bunch of multiple choice questions as usual. Oh and if you did that personality test from this thread you can use that as an answer (optional) http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?topic=15801.0

Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.
Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

My results:
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.3.
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.2.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 93.27% of people who have taken this test.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 78.18% of people who have taken this test.

Ok so I'm more of a primary psychotic than most people? Ok then I have a lack of empathy. In my defence that's for people I don't know at all. I care for my family, friends and people I know/ have met. I don't care for the stranger in the street.

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 301
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
Re: Psychopath test
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 05:36:18 pm »
Ooh I found this as it was mentioned on the depression test thread! I don't have the tab open still but my primary was 2.8 and my secondary was 2.5.
Not sure if that's good or not though.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 05:48:07 pm »
Ooh I found this as it was mentioned on the depression test thread! I don't have the tab open still but my primary was 2.8 and my secondary was 2.5.
The higher it is out of 5 the more psychotic you are. I don't think it's ment to be bad or good. Just gives you a general idea of what your like. I'm more psychotic than most people aparently but that don't mean I'm planning to kill you or anything :fox-;):.

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 301
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 05:52:32 pm »
The higher it is out of 5 the more psychotic you are. I don't think it's ment to be bad or good. Just gives you a general idea of what your like. I'm more psychotic than most people aparently but that don't mean I'm planning to kill you or anything :fox-;):.
You're already a professional lurker...How can be so so sure?  :fox-:P:
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 05:58:01 pm »
You're already a professional lurker...How can be so so sure?  :fox-:P:
The only information I have on you is your many hours on Euro Truck Simulator. I'll need a lot more before I can Find and kill you become best friends!

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 273
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 06:05:27 pm »
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.1.
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3.

Ehh, it will probably change if im in a better mood.

EDIT:
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.7.
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3.

I guess it does change depending on my mood O.o
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 09:41:38 am by MessedThoughts »
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline Proto

• Luckiest fox alive
  • Cookies: 230
  • This is super sweet!
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 06:06:18 pm »
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 3.19% of people who have taken this test.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 9.61% of people who have taken this test.

Well, it seems like I'm not too high up there. It makes sense to me that my primary psychopathy was so low since I always think about how other people feel, even if I don't know them. And I guess I'm a bit of an antisocial, though I don't go as far as to break rules. I only avoid social interaction if I don't feel comfortable with it.
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
:redvelvet:  :pawheart:  :proto:
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline Adrian G.

• Full-Time Aperture Laboratories Test Subject
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 5
    • DeviantArt - saxlover98
    • FurAffinity - saxlover98
    • Twitter - @adrianthehusky
    • My Personal Website
  • Fursona Species: Husky
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 06:41:01 pm »
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.9.
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.5.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 72.84% of people who have taken this test.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 86.46% of people who have taken this test.

Funny what you learn from taking these tests.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Avatar drawn by @AvantoFolf on Twitter
The FT Steam Group:

My Profile:

Offline Swift the Panther

• If you follow my advice you're either incredibly courageous or an incredible idiot.
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 23
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 08:57:57 pm »
Primary: 3.9
Higher than 89.78% of people
Secondary: 3.4
Higher than 83.87%  of people
Dear all,
I am no longer active on this site and would ask that none of you send friend requests/chat invites/etc. to whatever account of mine you may find. Thank you.

Offline Y U N O

• •••
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 12
  • ♡♡♡
    • Joenza
  • Fursona Species: Demon
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 09:04:55 pm »
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Offline Timo

• Yesh? Do you realize you just wasted 3 seconds reading this?
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 12
  • Nothing to say, oh wait I did just say something:D
    • DeviantArt - Timocool
    • Twitter - TimOOownsyou
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 08:19:11 am »
Me results:

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 84.71% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 81.09% of people who have taken this test.

To be honest I did this survey just for the heck of doing it, and whatever the results would be, they don't bother me at the slightest  :lol-fox:
What is a committee? A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.
-Mark Twain-

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 109
  • Boop
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 12:48:59 pm »
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 91.63% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 88.6% of people who have taken this test.

MAJOR PSYCHOPATH COMING IN. I'm like. more psychotic than 90% of the population. WHOSE WITH ME

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 01:00:08 pm »
MAJOR PSYCHOPATH COMING IN. I'm like. more psychotic than 90% of the population. WHOSE WITH ME
I more of a primary psychopath than you but less of a secondary one. I have hardly any empathy and your a rule breaker aparently. Psychopath for life!

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 01:02:21 pm »
I more of a primary psychopath than you but less of a secondary one. I have hardly any empathy and your a rule breaker aparently. Psychopath for life!

Who cares about god damn rules anyway? Lets be honest here, its just like a game for me to see if I can get away with stuff. By the way, my total is 7.7 while yours is 7.5. So I win I guess?

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 01:23:27 pm »

Who cares about god damn rules anyway? Lets be honest here, its just like a game for me to see if I can get away with stuff. By the way, my total is 7.7 while yours is 7.5. So I win I guess?
You win! Your the ultimate psychopath! Hurray! :lol-fox:please don't kill me

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 01:26:28 pm »

You win! Your the ultimate psychopath! Hurray! :lol-fox:please don't kill me
I knew it. I'M THE ONE! THE CHOSEN PSYCHOPATH!

Offline NightF0x

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 178
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 02:19:21 pm »
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 93.27% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 93.62% of people who have taken this te
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 02:20:37 pm »
You... I'm not worthy of the title world's chosen psychopath...

Offline ___

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 43
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 03:40:59 pm »
Primary: 3.1 (Higher than 76.98% of everyone who took it)
Secondary: 3.8 (Higher than 92.14% of everyone who took it)

...Oh dear... I still have a long way to go to get better... Guess past me still is with me...
But I am certain my scores would have been higher if I took this a few years ago...

• split your infinities
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 59
  • By irishthorns@FA
    • FurAffinity - aurorapaws
    • Twitter - aurorafatalis
  • Fursona Species: a cleverly arranged amalgamation of carbon compounds
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2014, 04:37:41 pm »
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.7.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.7.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 29.04% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 58.86% of people who have taken this test.

Not really sure what this implies..
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - demiromantic

None of this will matter
20 years from now