Author Topic: Worst fanbase/fandom?  (Read 8978 times)

Offline Serana

• Local Vampire Queen
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 248
  • I don't bite...hard
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Pig of somesort
Re: Worst fanbase/fandom?
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 02:56:08 pm »
I haven't really been in any other fandom, but I spent a good amount of time amongst the wolfaboo even was one myself.
Wolfaboos are just awful, wolves are not endangered, wolves are not the strongest, smartest, most caring animal in the world, lone wolves usually die, black wolves aren't even full blooded wolves, wolves will eat/attack you if their desperate enough, wolves don't have ranks, and the list just go on, they think the opposite of these.
Basically wolfaboos think wolves are misunderstood, always endangered, and are the strongest, smartest, most caring and beautiful thing on the planet and seem to think wolves think exactly like humans.
Another thing about wolfaboos is their art, wolves are not an explosion of floof,  wolves don't have a head of a fox and super long legs. Wolfaboos always get butthurt when you say anything bad about wolves.
They also like to plaster save the wolves art everywhere, with what looks more like big foxes. Now maybe its just their style of drawing, but it seems like almost every wolfaboo draws like, I did too.
One last thing they love to say "wolfs" instead of wolves. I thought it was just something some wolfaboo hater made up, untill I browsed around where wolfaboos like to hang out and omg the text talk and spelling errors. The grammer I think is one of the only things I didn't do back when I was a wolfaboo.

Sorry if I offend anybody.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline Y U N O

• •••
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 12
  • ♡♡♡
    • Joenza
  • Fursona Species: Demon
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2014, 03:07:32 pm »
I haven't really been in any other fandom, but I spent a good amount of time amongst the wolfaboo even was one myself.
Wolfaboos are just awful, wolves are not endangered, wolves are not the strongest, smartest, most caring animal in the world, lone wolves usually die, black wolves aren't even full blooded wolves, wolves will eat/attack you if their desperate enough, wolves don't have ranks, and the list just go on, they think the opposite of these.
Basically wolfaboos think wolves are misunderstood, always endangered, and are the strongest, smartest, most caring and beautiful thing on the planet and seem to think wolves think exactly like humans.
Another thing about wolfaboos is their art, wolves are not an explosion of floof,  wolves don't have a head of a fox and super long legs. Wolfaboos always get butthurt when you say anything bad about wolves.
They also like to plaster save the wolves art everywhere, with what looks more like big foxes. Now maybe its just their style of drawing, but it seems like almost every wolfaboo draws like, I did too.
One last thing they love to say "wolfs" instead of wolves. I thought it was just something some wolfaboo hater made up, untill I browsed around where wolfaboos like to hang out and omg the text talk and spelling errors. The grammer I think is one of the only things I didn't do back when I was a wolfaboo.

Than you!! I love wolves and I want to be a wolf biologist but I hate it when wolfaboos spread lies about them
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 186
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2014, 03:17:24 pm »

THANK YOU

wolfaboos piss me off so much. They're annoying as hell and they make me want to rip my own face off sometimes.
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline ___

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 43
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2014, 03:18:05 pm »
Pewdiepie...
Really is an elaboration necessary?

Offline Eisen der gsolf

• I don't want to go...
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 10
    • FurAffinity - EisenGsolf
    • Twitter - CaptianEisenIV
  • Fursona Species: Gsolf ( a Gshep/Wolf hybrid)
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 09:44:34 am »
Twilight Fans are the worst
Just do it. Don't wait for tomorrow. Because you will just keep telling yourself that.

Please feel free to PM me

Offline GrayWolf

• A lone wolf, but one with many friends.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 38
  • Love is not life; love enhances life~Green Fairy
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 10:13:56 am »
The fan base of Let It Go

Now before anyone has a heart attack, I love Frozen, I love the story, the characters, and the animation. I also love the songs, especially Let It Go. :fox-:):

But then there's the song itself. How do I put this? Loving a song is one thing but being OBSESSED with it is another matter. Everywhere I go all I hear is that damn song! Everyone's turned it into the Hakuna Matata of the 21st century! Not that I hate the song, I just hate how everyone's made it annoying now! It's was such a beautiful song until everyone started milking away every single drop of the movie. It's jus gotten so old now. Just let it- no! I'm no gonna say it!

(If I hear that song one more time, God I'm gonna smack someone!)
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury

Offline PyroKitsune

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • Agent Firefox at your service!
  • Fursona Species: Hedgewolf (Hedgehog/Wolf hybrid)
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 10:19:35 am »
Despite being a Hetalia fan myself,I am sort of afraid of showing since some of the fans have done some really idiotic things like doing the Seig Heil. To be honest,I think every anime has their problematic part of the fanbase. For example, I don't agree with the part of the Black Butler fandom who think it's okay for a demon to be with a thirteen year old. So beware the weeaboos. There's a whole tumblr filled with stories of weeaboos called weebstories. It's really funny but some are also just awful.

Superwholocks are sort of a problem too...

I could say Sonic fans but they've sort of calmed down from say 2005 when 4kids royally screwed the games. The recolors still exist but they're overshadowed by the ponified versions of everything.

Also,I think some fanbases of the Minecraft Youtubers are a bit annoying like JeromeASF and Skydoesminecraft . When a few of them started a Chanel called Team Crafted and kicked a member out for inactivity,everyone in the fandom flipped their lids and attacked the group. Over half of the total members have left for unrelated reasons but I have a feeling they had enough.

Domus Vocis beat me to it but Frozen fandom is grating on me.
Avatar commissioned by dendropsyche on Flight Rising!

Offline Andrew Furmann Foxwell

• I DUNNO,ASK THE PAW
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 9
  • DONT BE SUCH A PICKLE ABOUT IT
    • DeviantArt - Andyftw1610
    • FurAffinity - FoxyComicboy
  • Fursona Species: BANANA,oops,sorry,I mean fox,I like foxes.
Worst hatebase/hatedom
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2014, 11:29:30 am »
I saw a thread like this,so I just spinned it off.

Anyways,what is the worst hatebase? You can say more than 1 if you want.

Obi,the furry hatedom,you know the drill.
The brony hatedom,if you thought its fanbase was bad,its hatedom is even worse.

OK,now something that isn't related to furries. 
Wii U haters,they are just eneducated and say it sucks without even trying it out. Kind oc like Xbox 1 haters back when it was announced after they removed the DRM.

How about you,what is the worst hatebase youve seen.
no signature

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
Re: Worst hatebase/hatedom
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2014, 11:37:52 am »
I really hate people who hate specific animes. I don't think it is fair because all they do is judge based on the fanbase. My one friend utterly hates Attack on Titan because he says the fans are extremely stupid. And another kid makes fun of it too only because the one kid doesn't like it.

I won't say it is the best anime ever created. It gets really boring at times. But the action and music is great. And you can't just say it is bad without giving it a try.

I just hate stuff like that. People not giving something a try and just making bad judgement because of what they heard from other people. =\

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2014, 11:47:36 am »
Pewdiepie fans. The fact that many of them violently attack anyone who says anything against him, even if you just say that it wasn't one of his best videos.

Also religious hatedoms. By that I mean people who atrack religions just because one fanatical person said something they didn't agree with, but don't stop to think about whether the religion agree with the fanatic or not. Which most of the time, they don't.
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline Proto

• Luckiest fox alive
  • Cookies: 230
  • This is super sweet!
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2014, 05:49:13 pm »
The genwunners of the Pokemon fandom (sometimes they even call themselves the "true" fans of Pokemon), who are simply too attached to their childhood to accept anything past the original 151 or 251, depending on how old they are.
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
:redvelvet:  :pawheart:  :proto:
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline Count Faithfull

• Just a cute Tiger
  • Cookies: 332
  • Sushi is mana from Heaven.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2014, 06:17:58 pm »
The genwunners of the Pokemon fandom (sometimes they even call themselves the "true" fans of Pokemon), who are simply too attached to their childhood to accept anything past the original 151 or 251, depending on how old they are.
yes these people! ^
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon by Serana <3
⥿

• I DUNNO,ASK THE PAW
  • Orange Level
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2014, 06:59:40 pm »
@Proto @Akia They may not be hatedoms,but I guess they count.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 08:34:04 pm by Jifflevis »
no signature

Offline Proto

• Luckiest fox alive
  • Cookies: 230
  • This is super sweet!
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2014, 07:33:03 pm »
@Proto @Akia Those aren't really hatedoms,but I guess they count.

Well, genwunners completely hate EVERYTHING from third gen onwards. They really seem like a hatedom to me, but that's only my opinion :fox-:P:
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
:redvelvet:  :pawheart:  :proto:
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

• I DUNNO,ASK THE PAW
  • Orange Level
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2014, 08:28:03 pm »
Nostalgia freaks,they can't try something new.
no signature

• I DUNNO,ASK THE PAW
  • Orange Level
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2014, 08:29:54 pm »
@Proto @Akia Those aren't really hatedoms,but I guess they count.

Well, genwunners completely hate EVERYTHING from third gen onwards. They really seem like a hatedom to me, but that's only my opinion :fox-:P:

Dang it,I got into the wrong thread,I did a thread like this called worst hatebase.

Oh wait it was moved
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 08:35:53 pm by Jifflevis »
no signature

Offline Cookie-N

• lennyface.psd
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 59
  • furries trigger me
    • DeviantArt - cookie-n
    • FurAffinity - cookiethebluecat
    • Twitter - nicholas_cookie
    • Tumblr / Art Blog
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2014, 09:20:00 pm »
The furry fandom is downright disgusting if you think about it.

Please don't stone me.
KEK

Offline Goddess

• I'm Constantly Tired
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 8
  • icon came from reference sheet lineart by Zhivagod
    • FurAffinity - BigBuffYeenArms
  • Fursona Species: African painted dog.
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2014, 01:11:12 am »
I feel that homestuck could possibly be one of the worst fandoms. I had gotten around to about act 5 early act six then lost track and I dropped the fandom and now I can't go back cause it's too confusing. Some of the fans annoy me cause if you're too behind you get yelled at.
  • Pronouns: She/her/hers
wooooooo ~ Rosalina using her up recover

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 186
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2014, 01:17:29 am »
Despite being a Hetalia fan myself,I am sort of afraid of showing since some of the fans have done some really idiotic things like doing the Seig Heil.

Thank you.

I love Hetalia. However, I hate the fanbase. It seems like whenever I bring up actual history and actual countries, a Hetalia fan has to barge in and ask me if I'm talking about their show. e_e
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Goddess

• I'm Constantly Tired
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 8
  • icon came from reference sheet lineart by Zhivagod
    • FurAffinity - BigBuffYeenArms
  • Fursona Species: African painted dog.
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2014, 01:31:43 am »
Plus I'm an ex homestuck. I was one of the obnoxious ones. But then I was like nope.
  • Pronouns: She/her/hers
wooooooo ~ Rosalina using her up recover