Author Topic: Funny/Weird school stories  (Read 2040 times)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 186
Funny/Weird school stories
« on: April 15, 2014, 12:13:54 am »
What's the funniest or weirdest thing that's happened to you at school?

A weird story would be that in 6th grade, I lost my backpack. After it was gone I had to get new stuff and bring all of it in a plastic grocery bag since I couldn't find a new one at the time. About a week later, I found my backpack. I was walking to my mom's car while eating some fruit snacks. I went to go throw out the wrapper and guess what I found? My backpack, in perfect condition (except it had a few minor pieces of food on it) in the trash. Why did they throw it out? Why wouldn't they just take it to the lost and found? Well, whatever reason, it was odd.

A funny story would be in 9th grade my friends and I did cocaine imitations with Pixy Stix and we sneezed rainbow colored chunks out of our noses. It was funny as hell
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:31:56 am by websie »
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline 1

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 31
Re: Funny/Weird school stories
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 12:30:45 am »
Well my old band director plays videogames..
During Jazz band he said he was excited about the new call of duty coming out because he plays xbox. It was also a day we had off :p. Nothing to interesting but i found it funny.

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 406
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 12:42:50 am »
My "art teacher" flips me off whenever I say wenis or make a gesture to it.  :lol-fox: it was so common that eventually she made a rule that the next person who says it has to get up and dance in front of the entire class without music

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 12:44:35 am »
My "art teacher" flips me off whenever I say wenis or make a gesture to it.  :lol-fox: it was so common that eventually she made a rule that the next person who says it has to get up and dance in front of the entire class without music

That's funny. Omg. What kind of dance do you have to do?
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline End

• Purple Level
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 12:47:12 am »

anything goes. Some people do belly dancing, others do line, I just hip thrust making the teacher regret having get up there. That and some really old school moves along with that "kill em!" Snap
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:49:18 am by Silvercosmos23 »

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 12:48:19 am »

anything goes. Some people do belly dancing, others do line, I just hip thrust making the teacher regret having get up there.

Haha, that's great. I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably just do the same. xD

BRING IT AROOOUND TOOOWN

Offline End

• Purple Level
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 12:54:32 am »

anything goes. Some people do belly dancing, others do line, I just hip thrust making the teacher regret having get up there.

BRING IT AROOOUND TOOOWN
Some times she has enough and will actually join in and we have our own little dance off going on. One time the head of the school walked in on someone dancing and there was a moment of awkward silence until the teacher just went "It's a long story" and the head of school just nodded and walked away! I should also classy that I got to a homeschool coop and the teachers there are very easy going but tough enough that thet get the point across. My physics teach at the start of the first class was explaining what he doesn't want and then said "and don't be a little sh*t that waits until midnight then goes oh crap I forgot my homework!" It's hilarious going there

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 12:57:05 am »

BRING IT AROOOUND TOOOWN
Some times she has enough and will actually join in and we have our own little dance off going on. One time the head of the school walked in on someone dancing and there was a moment of awkward silence until the teacher just went "It's a long story" and the head of school just nodded and walked away! I should also classy that I got to a homeschool coop and the teachers there are very easy going but tough enough that thet get the point across. My physics teach at the start of the first class was explaining what he doesn't want and then said "and don't be a little sh*t that waits until midnight then goes oh crap I forgot my homework!" It's hilarious going there

Aaaaaaaah your school sounds great xD

Offline End

• Purple Level
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 01:05:41 am »
It is! Although it's in a church and completely made up of adults and teens sharing their knowledge of what they earned degrees in or just side hobbies. There are people there who have a masters degree in different subjects. My only wish is that there would be less kids there :L but however I did find out that you can control toddlers with a laser. During one of my free periods last year I was playing with mine instead of studying when I hear something behind me and I turn around to 3 toddlers standing under it staring at it so I decided to entertain myself. They also play fetch too! Seriously, you can just throw a ball and tell them to go get it and they'll all go running and retrieve it! The kids all live in households with a lot of animals so they tend to act like them (without knowing)

BRING IT AROOOUND TOOOWN

Aaaaaaaah your school sounds great xD
it's not a school but a weekly gathering for homeschoolers around the area to learn when.they aren't studying at a community collage (for the older teens) basically its like a one day a week school but with a bunch of unnecessary yet fun classes
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:09:06 am by Silvercosmos23 »

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 01:24:23 am »
it's not a school but a weekly gathering for homeschoolers around the area to learn when.they aren't studying at a community collage (for the older teens) basically its like a one day a week school but with a bunch of unnecessary yet fun classes

Ah okay, it still sounds fun tho. Like my weekly art classes kinda

Another funny school story I have (just remembered it). In 8th grade, my friend Julia got really mad for some reason and smashed a carton of chocolate milk on the cement and it sprayed up and all over my feet. It pissed me off at the time but I look back at it and lol

Offline End

• Purple Level
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 02:04:57 am »
Ah yes, lunch room food defects. Exploding yogurt cups in elementary school. I would always be so eger to get them for lunch because they would be like an every other week or once a month type of lynch special so I would always open them with too much force, pressure, and strength when peeling off the lid that it would explode out. After a while it made me paranoid and I couldn't open up anything with a peel off lid without pulling my head away and moving the cup out of face length.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2014, 02:12:47 am »
It isn't a funny or weird memory that I just thought of, but a good one. I would buy hot lunch all the time in elementary school because my parents were too lazy to help me pack my lunch. My school's lunches were actually really good (rare; most school lunches I hear are shitty). My FAVORITE hot lunch was these. DELECTABLE. DELICIOUS MO-FO'S: http://m.tonys.com/products/deep-dish/deep-dish-cheese.htm

I would KILL to eat one of these pizzas again. Now that I think of it, next time I go to the grocery store I'm going to storm the frozen food section and look for these.

Offline DeadHyenaz

• Trash King
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • "Punk isn't dead, it's just sleeping"
    • DeviantArt - KokoroMiracle250
    • FurAffinity - Pidgejaku
    • LiveJournal - NyootBoots
    • Twitter - @pidgejaku
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Hyena/Wolf hybrid, Hyena, Snow Leopard/Demon, Kitsune
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 01:32:59 pm »
It isn't a funny or weird memory that I just thought of, but a good one. I would buy hot lunch all the time in elementary school because my parents were too lazy to help me pack my lunch. My school's lunches were actually really good (rare; most school lunches I hear are shitty). My FAVORITE hot lunch was these. DELECTABLE. DELICIOUS MO-FO'S: http://m.tonys.com/products/deep-dish/deep-dish-cheese.htm

I would KILL to eat one of these pizzas again. Now that I think of it, next time I go to the grocery store I'm going to storm the frozen food section and look for these.
those deep dish pizzas are amazing. I always would buy school lunch when those were there.
  • Pronouns: He/Him
DMMD took my soul

My Instagram: @deadhyenaz/@Lamentobeyondthevoid

Formerly Nyoot-Boots

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 01:34:36 pm »

those deep dish pizzas are amazing. I always would buy school lunch when those were there.

RIGHT!? Omg I want to eat one of these again just to be emerged in extreme nostalgia.

Offline DeadHyenaz

• Trash King
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • "Punk isn't dead, it's just sleeping"
    • DeviantArt - KokoroMiracle250
    • FurAffinity - Pidgejaku
    • LiveJournal - NyootBoots
    • Twitter - @pidgejaku
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Hyena/Wolf hybrid, Hyena, Snow Leopard/Demon, Kitsune
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 01:39:27 pm »

RIGHT!? Omg I want to eat one of these again just to be emerged in extreme nostalgia.
I am having the best memories right now. Things would get crazy over those.
  • Pronouns: He/Him
DMMD took my soul

My Instagram: @deadhyenaz/@Lamentobeyondthevoid

Formerly Nyoot-Boots

Offline ___

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 43
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2014, 01:35:50 pm »
Trigonometry class... Thursday, November 14, 2013...
Teacher has projector... opens a textbook to our lesson for the day... puts it under the projector...
And uh... a drawing was on that page... What kind of drawing you ask? If I told you, I would get reported...It's something guys have mekeke...
Teacher immediately slams textbook shut, everyone in class is laughing and she takes the book out of the room, shows other math teachers and we could hear them laughing and oh God... If I wasn't feeling so sick that day, I would have laughed so hard too...

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 01:55:31 pm »
I remember in 3rd grade I beat up a bully that was picking on me forever. I was so proud of myself and couldn't stop talking about it.

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 111
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2014, 02:57:30 pm »
This is already in the RL pictures but still. We got bored during a break and found over 200+ of these leaflets. We placed them everywhere. We call him "The Man" Where pretty weird...

But the best thing we did with them was hiding them in our law lesson. We placed them on the computer screen and when the teacher removed them the username bar said "THE MAN IS WATCHING YOU." He went to get the remote to turn on the board. It was in the draw but when he opened it another leaflet was there with a note "LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?". The teacher was just like what the hell. It kept freaking him out cause they where everywhere. One was in the cupboard, on at the back of the class watching him, one was his mouse mat  (took him time to realise that on), he opened the blinds and one was in the window and finally on was on the roof. He left class to go get some paper and we hid one in his bag. He didn't realise. such a nice surprise for him. :lol-fox:

Offline Ashton Snowpaw

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 15
  • P-play with m-me? p-please?
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2014, 03:07:54 pm »
Well just today in gym, i was running at a full sprint to get a ball, slipped, slid 20 feet, and hit my head on a concrete wall, i'm feeling a bit whoozy, and my visions a bit off, i should be find tho.
Remember, "People are not against you, they are for themselves" - unknown

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2014, 03:10:19 pm »
Well just today in gym, i was running at a full sprint to get a ball, slipped, slid 20 feet, and hit my head on a concrete wall, i'm feeling a bit whoozy, and my visions a bit off, i should be find tho.

Damn, bro! You okay? O_O