Author Topic: Funny/Weird school stories  (Read 2497 times)

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Mince Pies: 273
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Funny/Weird school stories
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2014, 03:42:12 pm »
I don't know the full story of how this happened, but we have this board in our grade's hallway, and one day someone posted a photoshopped image of this kid named will on to one of the teachers at our school. One thing lead to another, and suddenly the board was filled with images of his face (and a few others) superimposed onto random images (one was of the avengers movie poster) and sometimes very bad puns (one was involving Othello, the book all English classes had to read in our grade). Eventually a subreddit was created (/r/willphotos, its dead now) and people kept posting these random images onto the board at school. Someone even created a game based on will's face... (its in the subreddit). Eventually it just died out around the march break.

But seriously... It doesn't make sense to me

« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 03:45:45 pm by Sleek »
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Mince Pies: 186
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2014, 03:49:46 pm »
I remember my friend Leo got suspended for three days because he threw some girl into the pool.

So Leo's a HUGE fan of Megadeth. In the spring (around this time actually) in Phys Ed class we would go swimming in the pool. Since I'm one of the girls not obsessed with their appearance, I was always one of the first girls out to the pool; I would just put my one-piece on, grab my towel and take off. I sat on the pool bleachers waiting for Leo to come out of the locker room. When he did he was wearing these swim trunks with the album art for Rust in Peace (don't know where he got them but they were fucking cool), a tye-dye towel and I shit you not a sombrero. He took off the towel and the sombrero and we just hung out while waiting for the rest of the class. One of the girls who wasn't swimming that day came up to Leo and asked him about his swim trunks. He said that it was the album art for a heavy metal band called Megadeth. The girl called Megadeth satanic (go figure) and he grabbed the chick by the waist and chucked her in the pool with all of her clothes on. I was trying SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
  • Mince Pies: 111
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2014, 03:58:40 pm »
Well now that I remember it. In highschool a fight broke out between two of my friends in the dining room. They where kicking the crap outta each other and everyone was saying "Stop!" but when it turned to look at my best friend he just gave me a nod with an evil grin and just drank his hot chocolate while watching them.

Offline Ayzure

• Just Perusing.
  • Green Level
  • Mince Pies: 62
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 03:52:54 pm »
When I was in middle school there was this game a large group of boys in our year were playing nearly every break/lunch time.
I think the name was "King of The Ring" but basically you just have to get everyone else out of the ring (in this case the centre circle of our football field) by any means possible; kinda like Sumo Wrestling, but a massive brawl of around 20 boys instead.

The people I hung around with didn't do that stuff really, until one of my friends had the idea to join in; he does boxing so I would certainly not mess with him. I agree to participate, but for the most part, me and my twin bro just watched the others and then hopped out as soon as someone came near.

All hell broke loose soon after as people started to get a little too excited about it, a kid got his glasses broken and there was a huge row about who had won whenever two people pushed each other out.

Offline zspartancats

• Spartan
  • Blue Level
  • Mince Pies: 59
  • I AM A RHINO!
    • DeviantArt - zspartancats
    • FurAffinity - zspartancats
    • LiveJournal - zspartancats
  • Fursona Species: Rhino
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2014, 11:01:07 pm »
This happened last year on a field trip to Shawnee State.

My whole class was being guided around campus by our teacher. She was stopped by one of her past students and they started talking. We had come to a stop by this lamp post. On the lamp post, was this really cool looking sticker. My friend physically pointed out the sticker and when his finger touched the sticker, it made a click sound.  The lamp post started to flash blue and it wasn't until then my friend realized that this wasn't a normal lamp post. It was an emergency alerting device that contacts campus security. The sticker covered up the button and my friend was to lazy to read the warnings signs next to the lamp post.

My friend and I shuffled our way to the front and hoped no one saw the flashing blue light. Fast forward five minutes, here comes campus security and my friend was sweating bullets. They come up and ask us, "What wrong"? No one knew what was going on (except for my friend and I).  Luckily, the campus security was cool and once they realized it was a false alarm, they went along their way without asking too many questions.

Offline DeadHyenaz

• Trash King
  • Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 19
  • "Punk isn't dead, it's just sleeping"
    • DeviantArt - KokoroMiracle250
    • FurAffinity - Pidgejaku
    • LiveJournal - NyootBoots
    • Twitter - @pidgejaku
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Hyena/Wolf hybrid, Hyena, Snow Leopard/Demon, Kitsune
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2014, 11:26:51 pm »
Well there are many, we were watching bill nye in science and my friend Gerald, who sat in the very back of the room, yelled " bill nye is a cholo!!" Really damn loud and the teacher sent him outside.

Last year my friend Cole tried to throw away a full yogurt but missed the trash and it exploded everywhere. All he said was "oops I missed"

And the best story: last year in my pre algebra class we had a substitute. I had about 6 or so friends in that class. The substitute always asked if we had anything to say, so I raise my hand and he calls on me. And I told him I went by the name "kitten spirit". He kinda just gave me that look and never talked to me again for the rest of the day.
  • Pronouns: He/Him
DMMD took my soul

My Instagram: @deadhyenaz/@Lamentobeyondthevoid

Formerly Nyoot-Boots

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2014, 11:30:29 pm »
Well there are many, we were watching bill nye in science and my friend Gerald, who sat in the very back of the room, yelled " bill nye is a cholo!!" Really damn loud and the teacher sent him outside

I'm having another near death experience from my laughter omfg xD
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline DeadHyenaz

• Trash King
  • Yellow Level
    • Twitter - @pidgejaku
    • Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2014, 11:35:05 pm »
Well there are many, we were watching bill nye in science and my friend Gerald, who sat in the very back of the room, yelled " bill nye is a cholo!!" Really damn loud and the teacher sent him outside

it was the funniest thing that ever happened this year.
DMMD took my soul

Formerly Nyoot-Boots

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2014, 11:37:55 pm »

I bet. xD

OH OH OH so I remember once in history class I was talking to a friend and I was kinda leaning back in my chair and suddenly I fell backwards and the whole class fell silent and stared at me and I got up like, "I'm alive!!"

Offline DeadHyenaz

• Trash King
  • Yellow Level
    • Twitter - @pidgejaku
    • Tumblr
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2014, 12:56:09 am »

I bet. xD

OH OH OH so I remember once in history class I was talking to a friend and I was kinda leaning back in my chair and suddenly I fell backwards and the whole class fell silent and stared at me and I got up like, "I'm alive!!"
another story is that me and my bestie, Alex, always goof off in the locker room. Our friend Makenzie, who recently moved to LA, hijacked my PE clothes and threw them up in the air. Not everyday do you see flying sweatpants. She also gave me her shoe that I wrote Hi Thar on. That shoe started the biggest inside joke I have ever had with Alex.
DMMD took my soul

Formerly Nyoot-Boots

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2014, 12:58:02 am »
I remember once my friend Krystal ran through the Phys Ed locker room in just her underwear screaming "WOOOOOO!!!" really loud and it freaked everyone out

Offline DeadHyenaz

• Trash King
  • Yellow Level
    • Twitter - @pidgejaku
    • Tumblr
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2014, 01:05:40 am »
Well, it was costume day in 6th grade. I'm chilling with Alex and Isabella(the furry who moved to japan), when out of nowhere my friend Cole, aka the guy I like, sneaks up on me while dressed as a skeleton jester clown. I shrieked and hid behind Isabella and Alex. Cole took off the mask he was wearing and I kinda gave him that look of betrayal.
DMMD took my soul

Formerly Nyoot-Boots

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Mince Pies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2014, 01:34:10 am »
So for my dorm, there's one hallway (and only one hallway) with one exit. And only one exit. There is a door opposite to the exit but that leads into the courtyard. And the courtyard is locked from the outside. So if you get stuck in it; there is pretty much no way out unless somebody opens the door for you.

One cold, cold night (9pm?); I was hanging with my friends and they went to go get some pizza. I stayed back with a kid and we played some League and heard some girls talking in the courtyard. An hour later, friends come back and we still hear the same girls; kind of ignore them. Another hour later and the girls are yelling. They see a light in our room and tell us to open the door for them.

Apparently they were extremely drunk and accidentally went into the courtyard instead of the exit and they were trapped there for 2-3 hours. It was around 15 degrees and they were barely dressed in anything; probably completely freezing. It was pretty funny afterwards how my friends and I talked how they were basically trapped like animals in a cage. XD

Offline EclipsetheWolf

• FT's resident geek!
  • Yellow Level
  • Fursuit SOON!
  • Fursona Species: Main: wolf
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2014, 03:06:54 pm »
Revive post because something scary just happened to me less than five minutes ago and this is an awesome thread

We, as an eighth grade class had to help the first graders with their sit-up test. I was bored sitting their so I took a bouncy ball out of my pocket and started bouncing it (I know bouncy balls and first graders, scary.) one kid wanted it so he jumped and grabbed my hand, then another kid wanted it, then another and another, till eventually I had about 7 1st graders dog piling me trying to pry it from my hands which I kept despite all the opposition, I eventually was able to get about three off and since they were so small that I could walk it off and ran out the door back to the room because it was time to go and posted this. It was a very scary experience and I am now scarred for life (jk)

FCWf3a A C- D+++ H+ M? P++ R T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT a- cn++++ d+ e- f+ h* i++ j p+ sm

Offline TikiTheErmine

• Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 2
  • my avatar is my face 24/7, causeIneedToDrawMySona
    • DeviantArt - Hi-Im-A-Snake
    • FurAffinity - hi-i-am-a-snake
  • Fursona Species: Ermine/stoat
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2017, 03:29:04 pm »
This didn't happen to me, but it happened in my class.

In computing, we have supply for a few weeks while our normal teacher is in hospital, and he's nicer than our normal teacher, so some people in my class take advantage of the fact that he said he'd only give an after school detention to people if he had to physically drag them out of the classroom, by literally not doing any work, throwing paper aeroplanes, yelling across the room and moving seats. (This also happens in maths, but its just our clueless normal teacher.)

Both of these are top set.

Pls save me
  • Flag - britain
  • Pride Flag - panromantic
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: I really don't care, refer to me as you wish
My soulmate is a tree.
I love my tree.
Its my oldest friend.
Its a red Japanese acer that I have had since I was 5.
I love my soulmate. ♥

Offline Mystic

• Gay moo
  • Administrator
  • Mince Pies: 870
  • All I want for Christmas is you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2017, 04:25:57 pm »
In my Civics class we had to create and run our own country. We were the Republic of Nick Cage and destroyed ourselves by electing a fascist leader by accident. It was quite the wild time
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - lesbian
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by Nova