Author Topic: What do you want to see being made into a movie?  (Read 846 times)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
What do you want to see being made into a movie?
« on: April 19, 2014, 11:18:23 pm »
I'm a HUGE history buff and so there's a lot of stuff in history I want to see being turned into a movie (MASSIVE GEEK WARNING)

- The Winter War (a conflict in WW2 between the Soviet Union and Finland)
- Simo Hayha (also ties into the Winter War. Simo was a sniper in the Finnish army who killed like 800 Soviet soldiers during the Winter War and was eventually shot in the face; ending his kill streak)
- Mikhail Kalashnikov (the inventor of the AK-47. I've been a BIG fangirl of his my whole life pretty much and my fangirling would intensify if they made a movie about him)
- The Great Northern War (a conflict against the Kingdom of Sweden and the Russian Empire in the 18th century)
- King Charles XII (ties into the Great Northern War; he was the king of Sweden at the time of the Great Northern War and he was a freaking BOSS)

ENOUGH OF THE NERDY CRAP

- A Skyrim movie
- An Okami movie
- A Spyro movie (I was so mad when they cancelled the Legend of Spyro movie)
- A Warriors (by Erin Hunter) movie
- A better Avatar the Last Airbender movie (not directed by M. Night Shamalan or whatever that dude's name is)
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Ashton Snowpaw

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • P-play with m-me? p-please?
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Re: What do you want to see being made into a movie?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 11:23:03 pm »
War movies all the way!
Especially like "saving private ryan" or "lone survivor"
Ah the memories...
Remember, "People are not against you, they are for themselves" - unknown

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 11:24:13 pm »
War movies all the way!
Ah the memories...

Pretty much if they made movies about all the historical stuff I mentioned I would die happy.
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Ashton Snowpaw

• Orange Level
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 11:26:48 pm »
War movies all the way!
Ah the memories...

Pretty much if they made movies about all the historical stuff I mentioned I would die happy.

Do they have a movie about the battle of Leningrad?

Offline Serana

• In the moon I see everything!
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 239
  • And I see you giving me candy!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Cougar
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 11:27:15 pm »
I'm not to into cartoon/games to movie stuff but I totally agree with a better Avatar: The last Airbender movie I was so disappointed with the movie.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 11:30:18 pm »
War movies all the way!
Ah the memories...

Do they have a movie about the battle of Leningrad?

I'm not sure. I DO know they made a few movies about the Battle of Stalingrad though (Enemy at the Gates, Stalingrad...). There's already tons of movies about WW2 anyway. xD

I'm not to into cartoon/games to movie stuff but I totally agree with a better Avatar: The last Airbender movie I was so disappointed with the movie.

Oh god, right? The movie not only sucked because it was really vague, but the WHOLE dialogue wasn't actual dialogue. It was EXPLAINING. AND EXPLAINING. AND EXPLAINING.

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 406
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 11:30:34 pm »
Yes!! Freaking yes! This right here, that was enough to kill my hopes and dreams. I am a HUGE Spyro fan and TLOS trilogy I was completely in love with, Dawn of the dragon being my favorite of them all (because Cynder) and when I found out that they where making a movie I got SOOOO hyped up about it and then they cancelled it and I was do furious. That would've been an awesome movie if they had combined all three games into one movie that would've made my entire life complete. Have the CGI they use for the transformers movies, and the original sound track. I think that'd be an awesome "Live action" I'd just love to see Hunter and the other cheetahs from the valley of Avalar look realistic. Same with Malfore, Cynder(full grown and youth), Ignitus, The cronicler and the apes. That would've been so amazing!

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 11:35:31 pm »
Yes!! Freaking yes! This right here, that was enough to kill my hopes and dreams. I am a HUGE Spyro fan and TLOS trilogy I was completely in love with, Dawn of the dragon being my favorite of them all (because Cynder) and when I found out that they where making a movie I got SOOOO hyped up about it and then they cancelled it and I was do furious. That would've been an awesome movie if they had combined all three games into one movie that would've made my entire life complete. Have the CGI they use for the transformers movies, and the original sound track. I think that'd be an awesome "Live action" I'd just love to see Hunter and the other cheetahs from the valley of Avalar look realistic. Same with Malfore, Cynder(full grown and youth), Ignitus, The cronicler and the apes. That would've been so amazing!

I know your pain, bro. My favorite out of the LoS trilogy is The Eternal Night btw.

I think a better approach would be to make a movie for each of the three games. But make them all at least 2 hours instead of just cutting it to 90 minutes. I wouldn't mind seeing a combination of live action and CGI for a Spyro movie, like if they filmed it in a real place and made the characters CGI. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. But a 2D movie would be cool too!

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 406
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 11:41:07 pm »

I know your pain, bro. My favorite out of the LoS trilogy is The Eternal Night btw.

I think a better approach would be to make a movie for each of the three games. But make them all at least 2 hours instead of just cutting it to 90 minutes. I wouldn't mind seeing a combination of live action and CGI for a Spyro movie, like if they filmed it in a real place and made the characters CGI. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. But a 2D movie would be cool too!
(Not a bro but a sister btw) Yeah that's all what I meant  :blush-fox: I just wouldn't stand waiting every year for a new movie to be released. Of course the animation in the cinematic cut scenes would look cool too. Especially the one in DOTD. Buy don't make Ignitus' look too real, that one had me crying the entire level... :sad-fox: or just make it an even more awesome death that would jerk everyone's tears

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 11:43:45 pm »

(Not a bro but a sister btw) Yeah that's all what I meant  :blush-fox: I just wouldn't stand waiting every year for a new movie to be released. Of course the animation in the cinematic cut scenes would look cool too. Especially the one in DOTD. Buy don't make Ignitus' look too real, that one had me crying the entire level... :sad-fox: or just make it an even more awesome death that would jerk everyone's tears

Haha, I call everyone bro regardless of gender. xD

But yeah, I was REALLY upset about Ignitus' death. Oh good lord. It didn't make me cry but it really just haunted me. Like I was really unnerved by it, y'know? And yeah, you're right about waiting a year for the new movie. But if they were really well executed I guess it would be worth the wait~

Offline Y U N O

• •••
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 12
  • ♡♡♡
    • Joenza
  • Fursona Species: Demon
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 11:54:39 pm »
A Cold War movie? :-/ there's probaly already one
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 11:58:46 pm »
A Cold War movie? :-/ there's probaly already one

Yeah, Red Dawn (1984) and The Hunt for Red October are a few of them. I want to see a Cold War movie that's completely from Russia's POV though.

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2014, 01:30:05 am »
A Russian POV anything wouldn't really work because they kind of ... failed? You don't really recreate failure.

I'd like to see ... The Last of Us made into a movie.

Or heck, my own life but super super action and intense and over exaggerated!

Offline Ashton Snowpaw

• Orange Level
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2014, 01:34:52 am »
Jethro makes a good point, i would like to have a movie about my life, not much exaggeration needed because my life is literally a roller-coaster, the crap I've been through is just ridiculous.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 01:46:01 am »
I was going to say a Sly Cooper movie would be awesome but they're already making one so PRAISE THE LORD
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:40:30 am by websie »

Offline guapo

• we can start and finish wars
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 289
  • we're what killed the dinosaurs
    • DeviantArt - teethpunk
    • FurAffinity - benzos
    • Twitter - mcfreaking
    • nice aesthetic!
  • Fursona Species: conepatus semistriatus
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2014, 03:15:06 am »
tbh we need more documentaries about social justice issues
blackfish was great tho i like big scandals
give me documentaries about scandals
and conspiracy theories
and society secrets uggggh

i love documentaries
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: they/them/their
the dinosaurs choked on the dust
they died because we say they must

maybe i'll come back later
see ya

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 109
  • Boop
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 08:25:41 am »
My imaginations

Offline Ashton Snowpaw

• Orange Level
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2014, 08:35:40 am »
A really good company should make a really bad call of duty movie so the C.O.D. franchise goes out of business. #wishfulthinking lol

Offline Ayzure

• Just Perusing.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 62
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 08:49:13 am »
WW3; Epic New-Age Battles

A really good company should make a really bad call of duty movie so the C.O.D. franchise goes out of business. #wishfulthinking lol

C.o.D Will go out of business sometime anyway; it is pretty much all the same stuff,
They've done the past (WaW)
They've done the present (Modern Warfare)
They've (sort of) done the future (Ghosts)

Saying That, Fifa seems to be doing well and that's just football over and over again.

Online Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 80
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2017, 10:57:38 pm »
A movie for Have Spacesuit -- Will Travel (One has been in the works since 2013)
A movie or two to finish off the 2001 series.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site)
ENTJ | Field Marshall | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥