Author Topic: The Nanny tv show (Yes, the one with Fran Drescher)  (Read 402 times)

Offline GrayWolf

• A lone wolf, but one with many friends.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 38
  • Love is not life; love enhances life~Green Fairy
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
The Nanny tv show (Yes, the one with Fran Drescher)
« on: May 19, 2014, 08:13:07 pm »
Where. The. Hell. Do. I. Start?

Let me start off by just saying that next to George Lopez and Doug Walker, Fran Drescher is one of my most favorite comedians. She does jokes that make me laugh, and make me laugh f*cking HARD! I love her humor, her style, and especially her voice and acting.

About the show, what I said above is really similar. Fran as Fran is just really great (just like George Lopez in George Lopez) and i laugh a lot. she is just a comical, likeable, relatable, determined, loving, and especially great actress and character.

My favorite characters are your favorite characters; I love Maxwell Sheffield, I enjoy Briton, I love the two daughters, I love the butler Niles, and I also really love CC. And when you put CC and Niles together, this is some of the greatest comedy you'll ever see. The words, the insults thrown at each other, the pacing, the situations; it just MURDERS me every time they both are onscreen.

Overall, I gotta give the show a 9/10. While it is dated, the comedy still sticks to this day.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 08:15:00 pm by Domus Vocis »
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
Re: The Nanny tv show (Yes, the one with Fran Drescher)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 10:30:43 am »
I thought this show was great and I will occasionally watch it when it comes on during the graveyard hours. It can be a dry show at parts, but it's a family comedy at heart, which makes it all-around a good show. It has adult jokes, younger jokes, conflicts, lessons. And I'm pretty sure Fran's voice helps (or maybe hurts) the show a lot.