Author Topic: Blocking/Reporting  (Read 631 times)

Offline STERLING

• Durr Dammit
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 177
  • STERLING
Blocking/Reporting
« on: June 05, 2014, 04:41:37 pm »
 :? Not exactly sure if we have a feature on the site like this...
But is there someway we can block users so we don't have to see their posts/receive messages/etc.

Also a reporting system would also be nice :/
I dunno, I just feel like a tattle-tale when reporting things to a mod, and I don't wanna be that person xc
So is there someway we can have an anon. system for reporting things?

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 111
Re: Blocking/Reporting
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 04:46:20 pm »
Yeah I'll admit sometimes I don't feel like reporting something's cause I think it would be annoying if it wasn't that bad of a thing to report. Even if they probably do need to be reported I feel like I'm being some crybaby for reporting it.

Offline ★Panda★

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 595
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 09:07:48 pm »
We have an Ignore feature, found under the "Buddies/Ignore" link in your profile, but that only makes it so you can't receive messages from someone.
Regarding the reporting thing, please don't feel like a tattle-tell. Honestly, I don't remember who reported what, or even pay attention unless its necessary, so its not like we have a running total of how much people have reported things  :fox-:P: It helps us out and we're just grateful for that, I promise. Nobody will ever get in trouble or be looked down upon for reporting (unless they like, spam the report button or something of course).

An anon report system is an interesting idea actually, one we will definetly keep in mind for the new site and if you have any suggestions on how it could be done now, those are welcome <3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline STERLING

• Durr Dammit
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 177
  • STERLING
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 09:10:44 pm »
Well I'll message you in a little bit Panda about something :) Thanks for clearing all that up.

And for the Anon feature, I was thinking Mods/Admins would see the reports, but only Admins can open up names if they need to, such as someone spamming/trolling and they need to find out who.

Offline ★Panda★

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 595
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 09:19:53 pm »
And for the Anon feature, I was thinking Mods/Admins would see the reports, but only Admins can open up names if they need to, such as someone spamming/trolling and they need to find out who.

That's a good idea, but we'd need suggestions for an off-site thing right now, since the current forum software doesn't allow anything like that
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist