Author Topic: Prodigal Angel (NARR8 comic)  (Read 2154 times)

Offline GrayWolf

• A lone wolf, but one with many friends.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 38
  • Love is not life; love enhances life~Green Fairy
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
Prodigal Angel (NARR8 comic)
« on: June 06, 2014, 11:54:10 pm »
For those who don't know, NARR8 is a company that specializes in interactive motion comics, and create very beautiful ones. And Prodigal Angel, one of their two furry comics, just came to a close tonight with its final episode. And honestly, this has got to be their magnum opus. Just to make a long story short, here's a trailer for what it's about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcfFJl68bOc

So basically, it's like if 'Everyday' by David Levithan was merged with one of the Sly Cooper games. And that's what I love about this comic; it sends the reader into a world of imagination. The characters in this are really believable, and they seem fleshed out, particularly with Max Williams, who despite being in a coma, has such a personality. Martha and Lucy are also very likeable as well. It would have been easy just to make them pretty faces with no personality, but NARR8 instead gave us determined and very strong female characters. I'd talk about the side characters, but that would lead to spoilers. :fox-:):

The animation in this is unbelievable; it's just beautiful to look at. It honestly feels like the story is coming to life with each page turning, and it just dazzles me every time I look. :sad-fox: (Is it me, or does the animation look like something Zeta-Haru drew?) Also, this comic does a very good job wit balancing out drama and comedy well. (the jokes in this make me laugh every time! :lol-fox: )

I honestly have little to complain about except honestly I could have wanted more, but that sounds like a good complaint. If you're a fan of furry comics and wanna check this out, just look up the comic on YouTube, and you'll be enchanted with an amazing comic that I know will be on my reading list for the future! :fox-;):

99/10! :fox-:):
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury

Offline Malifor

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 73
  • No
    • FurAffinity - malifor2210
    • Tumblr
Re: Prodigal Angel (NARR8 comic)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 03:05:56 pm »
I know it looks really really awesome! >_<' I have the app installed onto my Ipod but to be honest, I haven't been around to actually open it and even start reading/watching it (I've seen let's say about the first 5 slides)... Even though with all the points I have on there I have like a quarter of the whole series maybe more but like I said I haven't been around to even get the daily points let alone bother reading it. But hey, If you said it's really awesome! I'll get around to reading it during my road trip because why not? cx

Offline Ame

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 15
  • Gamer otaku wolf pup
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 03:20:49 pm »
That looks awesome will watcn thx
If you give me wings I will soar for you-Tite Kubo

Offline GrayWolf

• A lone wolf, but one with many friends.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 38
  • Love is not life; love enhances life~Green Fairy
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 05:36:39 pm »
Just found out the names of the artists for this comic are Miles DF and Vagabona, and they happen to have FA profiles to see their art :)
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury

Offline Ayzure

• Just Perusing.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 62
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 02:26:36 pm »
Looks pretty cool.