Author Topic: Wristbands? (Also, places to get them?)  (Read 373 times)

Offline Flint The Wolf

• 3red5u
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 50
  • The proof is in the floof.
    • FurAffinity - FlintTheWolf
    • Twitter - @Flint_The_Wolf
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Wristbands? (Also, places to get them?)
« on: July 26, 2014, 12:47:58 am »
Hey guys! We all know that there are people who wear their heart on their sleeve, but how many of you like wearing your heart on your wrist? What I mean by this is, how many of you guys wear (or enjoy wearing) wristbands? Y'know, like little rubber bracelets?

I, for one, love wearing them. I think that they're a great way to express yourself and possibly even show things you support. Plus, they just look cool X3. The problem is, I hardly ever have any. I get them occasionally from events in school and stuff, but I always wind up losing them or breaking them (or, more often, other people breaking them -.-). So, my first question (or rather set of questions) is, do you wear (or like to wear) wristbands? And if so, how many, and what do they look like?

Now, for the second part of this post, I'd like to ask for a bit of help. Do any of you guys know a good place where I could get custom wristbands? I've seen a few websites that let you make custom ones, but their customization options are rather limited. Any help would be appreciated :3.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Whoever said "weird" was "bad"?

Xbox Live Gamertag: Bigf00t777
Email: videosteven10@gmail.com

Offline Malifor

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 73
  • No
    • FurAffinity - malifor2210
    • Tumblr
Re: Wristbands? (Also, places to get them?)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 01:41:53 am »
Wristbands/bracelets kind of the same thing? Anyway, I have 3 total excluding a bracelet I made out of yarn a tiny bit of an overkill I guess but they don't really mean anything but really good bands that I love and listen to. A Woe is Me one and a Attack Attack! on my left and on my right is just a Bring Me The Horizon steel city one. Wish I had the I <3 Boobies ones from Zumies when they were crazy popular but sadly I wan't into them at the time cuz I'd like to get something that means something more.

For customs? ono I have no idea where to get some.

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 01:54:29 am »
i have no idea about costoms, but if your mall has a spencer's or you can go to their online store they have some cool stuff. as for my bracelets, i had some that i got from the fleamarket. one had a pot leaf and said "marajuana" with rasta colors in the backround and the other said "one love"  with rasta colors. also, i can make some cool little rubber band bracelets since my little sis has the looms and junk. my grandma has one i made for me and my ex with no idea
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 111
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 06:37:20 am »
I've often seen charity ones being sold to help raise money and a few of my friends have been wearing Help for Heros wristbands. But yeah I've only really seen ones you could get easily like charity or band ones. For custom wristbands I have no clue but there must be better online stores I guess? You would have thought that there'd be one where you can make one from scratch.