Author Topic: What does your fursona mean to you?  (Read 2003 times)

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
What does your fursona mean to you?
« on: August 15, 2014, 11:35:12 pm »
The title pretty much says it all. Does you fursona have a special meaning to you? Are they you or a representation of yourself? Or just a cute character you came up with one day?

Admin edit: Removed personal info at the OP's request.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:29:33 pm by Panda♡♡ »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline ___

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 43
Re: What does your fursona mean to you?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 12:00:04 am »
I created my fursona entirely by accident. I created him to be the main character of a book that was inspired by the trials and tribulations I faced in my life, nothing more than that. Turned out I created the anthro fox version of myself... Before I even found the fandom. Before I had even heard of it... I dunno how to explain this well... but he is the one that represents my determination and resilience to escape any hell I happen to face now...

Offline Mister_Twiddles

• The lurker
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 29
  • More fun than a kitten covered in cocaine!
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 12:05:12 am »
Twiddles pretty much IS me.  He has my mind, my personality, fluidity, views, style, talents, etc.  In short, I wanted to create an anthro version of myself because humans suck.  But I still wanted to be me.  So I created Twiddles.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
You'll need to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants!

Discord: Mister_Twiddles#6928

Hit me up, I'm bored!

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 49
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 10:03:40 am »
My Fursona means a lot to me, in essence he is has always represented myself and yet in a sense he is the physical embodiment of everything I could ever dream to become. At any given time he represents all that I aspire to be and is constantly doing that which I would desire oh so greatly to accomplish. I treasure my Fursona because It's been around as long as I have in a way, I've watched it grow and evolve to represent me creating this near perfect record of my emotional and mental state at one point in my life if only I should track back that evolution (Which goes a far back as when it wasn't even an Anthropomorphic animal, therefore classified as a Persona at that time). In short it bears this great importance to me a record of my history and a goal to strive towards.
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 109
  • Boop
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 02:24:21 am »
Okay. Here goes

Cefirul is my twin that I never had
Filarie is the representation of my ideal partner
Kylar is my second face. A.K.A the guy you are when you're mad
Jogete is my curiosity towards things I don't understand
Arcie is just the guy who lost faith in humanity.
Renegar is um.... I don't know... Me when I'm alone?
Elisif is just my scene thingy. Idk... Rainbows?
Elliot is my gaming thingy. Not sure what it's called
Distortion is just the unfair advantage in life.

Offline Julum

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 8
    • FurAffinity - Julum
  • Fursona Species: Main: Lizard Alt: Western Dragon
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 09:51:02 pm »
My sona is me, but much cooler and more attractive, pretty much. He also represents what I want to be later in life, and to an extent, what I wish I could look like. He has some different traits than me, though. For example, he's much calmer than me and doesn't have anxiety, unlike myself, which gets angry or scared very easily.

Offline Crow done

• We Are Not Things
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 111
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 11:21:56 am »
Krowdon is pretty important to me, I suppose.

I made her in 5th grade, for a Redwall roleplay. That's not a surprise haha. Then, when I found Redwall: Warlords, I needed a username. So, I took my Redwall baddie and that's who I became on that site (I did a lot more RPing there back in the day).

Over time, Krowdon's design changed as I did, so did her story and personality.

In a way, she is me, but she's a better me? More of how I want to be, living a more exciting life, all that stuff. She expresses things sometimes I dont realize about myself until later.

She's my only character I really love. Sure, I like the others, but I can never love them as much as I do Krowdon.
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
"The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds." -- Brian Jacques, Mattimeo

Omg your nipple dogs are amazing! So creative!!! 100% original, I'm jealous of your talent
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing
i have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Offline Swift the Panther

• If you follow my advice you're either incredibly courageous or an incredible idiot.
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 01:26:16 pm »
Swift didn't start off as much, just me on internet. But, slowly he started becoming less of me on the internet. He became more like him. His personality developed based upon how I act on the internet(which is much different from how I am irl). In fact, if you look to my earliest posts, i definately have the "new kid to the internet" thing going on and wasn't as sarcastic as now.
Dear all,
I am no longer active on this site and would ask that none of you send friend requests/chat invites/etc. to whatever account of mine you may find. Thank you.

Offline Dragon's Daughter

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 22
  • OI! YES, I'M BARKIN' AT YOU, YOU NINNY!
    • DeviantArt - periwinklelioness
    • FurAffinity - periwinklelioness
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 05:05:33 pm »
Norah is my other half. She is my best friend. My sister. My twin. We look alike, talk alike, think alike. When I was twelve, I read a book. This book inspired me to work towards going into the military. She is based off of a character from the story I can relate to greatly. Norah is the future me, the military-bound me. She has already accomplished what I wish to accomplish, so in a way I strive to be like Norah. I often ask myself, "What would Norah do?" or, "What would Norah say?" in times of judgement and hardship. When I'm cross-training for the USNA (I want to go there for college), I feel like I'm going to keel over. I'm such a bad runner, but I know that Norah would keep flying, so I keep running. She's my personal trainer and older sibling I look up to.
I'm really not the type to squeal at boys ... Or gather up my skirts...

Offline Pheenie

• Bringing it at the
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 8
  • Where, oh where, did my tablet pen go...
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 07:33:49 am »
I created Kiki just to have a face in the community. I truly love her but Kangaroos are much too relaxed and ordinary for someone such as I. Yet she's still a part of me, being the cheerful young child I was (with an obsession for roos). I was thinking to have her as a spiritual chip off the block for me while I have other pieces since I don't think one creature could stand for my entirety.

Offline DracoTheFurry

• Candies: 2
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 03:40:21 am »
Well Draco is me but without as many problems. I he also represents who I am not and wish to be in some ways. As him I get to be what I want to be online and really he means a lot to me.

Offline Saint Judas

• Savior and Sinner
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 173
  • Take Flight
  • Fursona Species: Medic
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 04:04:11 pm »
Kage and Aisu are alternate me's. Kage is more like me, but in reality, neither is me. Aisu is more of a partner person, while Kage is that kindred spirit that I often wish I was more like. They have different issues then me, different strengths then me, and are really an alternate of me that I whole heartedly love.

Offline CelerenTheWolf

• Fluffy Fluff Ball
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
    • DeviantArt - SkywereTheWolf
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 10:31:36 pm »
My fursona represents me. I often act around people to fit in but I really wanted some way to let it all out and truly be myself, luckily for me this was the same time I was thinking of a fursona. BOOM! Skywere was awakened from the darkest depths of my mind.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His She/Her/Hers They/Them/Their Take your pick :3
Which gender am I more attracted to? Males!!!!
What gender am I? Mostly male!!!
What pizza do I want? DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!

Offline Saint Judas

• Savior and Sinner
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 173
  • Take Flight
  • Fursona Species: Medic
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 10:44:58 pm »
Toshirosu is sort of like the side of me that is distrustful and criticizing. He doesn't like people and doesn't trust them and reflects my briskness and dislike of people, as well as my secrecy.

Offline Somoto Wolf

• Somoto the wolf
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
  • FCW6s A C- D++ H+ M- P- R+++ T++ W- Z- Sm# RLU a-
  • Fursona Species: wolf
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2015, 01:13:27 pm »
somoto is my totem animal/spiritual supporter
we all need alittle :nuzzle:

Offline Scuffy

• freshhh
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
  • I like dogs.
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2015, 02:09:36 pm »
I mean what am I supposed to say that this fictional Husky I made up when I was 12 means something to me? Like I barely even bring up that I have a fursona

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 406
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 02:29:41 pm »
What do Ellie and Elise mean to me? That's a good question... Nothing much really just two characters that I came up with and put some of my traits into to make them what they are now. Though if I had to pick, they would mean balance to me because that's what they do to each other. Like yin and yan, Sun and moon, fire and water (or in their case plant life) and light and dark. Aside from that they don't mean much else.

Offline Assan

• It is pronounced Ah-San
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 122
  • Beep
    • DeviantArt - Assan Dracomorph
    • FurAffinity - Assan
    • Dungeon Master's Compedium
  • Fursona Species: Golden Dragon
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 03:38:23 pm »
I would have to say Assan is a mental or spiritual projection of who I am. Maybe not even a projection but what I am as a mental or spiritual projection.
Tiny Bisexual Pride Dragon -> Now Tiny Rainbow Hearts ->
Hope you enjoyed  :fox-:P:

Offline Kettz

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 145
  • ech
    • DeviantArt - ViolentJade
    • FurAffinity - Kettz
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 12:15:52 am »
I'm very picky with that question. I haven't decided yet if Lona, is exactly me. I'm close to deciding yes, Lona is a ego of me. Thus, we have the same personality, based appearance, and opinions.

Offline Skyy

• Green Level
  • Candies: 107
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 11:17:46 am »
Skyy is very similar to how I am, with just a few differences relating to dealing with problems that arise.