Author Topic: What does your fursona mean to you?  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Shoobs <3

• Green Level
  • Candies: 68
  • Fursona Species: dragonnn
Re: What does your fursona mean to you?
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 09:36:45 pm »
Siv to me, is a gate way out of my depression and the suffering in people i have seen, to me he is like well an alternate version of me but has a better life,when ever i get depressed i let myself drift off into thought or RP with a few other furries i know to you know phase me out for a while and i usually feel much better after doing that, so really he means alot to me.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
How funny that you proclaim sainthood over your ancestor's piety
Hey, if you're worried about misgendering me (it's understandable since ive been all over the place trying to figure myself out) then don't! as long as it's not intentional then it's not a big deal to me.

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 128
  • sushi dog
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 10:54:11 am »
my sona is my yt mascot of an account I don't use much anymore but tha's where they came from and I they are most awesome ^^

What do they mean? nothing much really but self expression of who I am
  • Flag - britain
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pronouns: any
profile pic by ShopePapilloma

Offline Pip ♤

• You see everything when the world doesn't see you
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 181
  • When she's near me all the world is new
    • DeviantArt - queerfloof
    • FurAffinity - queerfloof
  • Fursona Species: squak
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2016, 05:51:38 pm »
I use my sonas to express different parts of my personality. Phoenix is the outgoing character I've always wanted to be. They're almost always happy, they're so nice to others, and nothing can bring them down. Finnot is the really pussy side of me, the side that always pushes themselves through a crowd and isn't afraid to talk trash when needed, also a trait I seldom show. Stormy is basically me, with some major character flaws cut out. He's always excited, whether it's because he's anxious or happy. He's really touchy-feely and caring, and he likes the same stuff I do. He's pretty much my mascot.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - graysexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

♧ There'll always be a few things, maybe several things, that you're gonna find really difficult to forgive ♧
my mind 24/7

Offline Célestin La Rue

• Colombe Céleste
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 34
  • Voler au-desses!
  • Fursona Species: Dove
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2016, 11:14:49 pm »
      What does my fursona mean to me? If you know me well enough and if you read my previous posts on topics such as this one, you'll know that I'm very connected to my fursona. I consider it to be who I am. You see me when you see my fursona. It's something I love to be and I don't want to give that connection away because it's so deep. I know some people act as something completely opposite of what they really are as their fursona, but for me, it's just a chance to be real in a way. I can be who I am while being in a completely altered form, and in a sense, I can perfect myself outside of my personality. I can become my personality and escape the outward appearance. I think I get this from having a lot of interaction between fursonas when I was new to the fandom. I devloped this idea of who I was, not as a person, but as a fursona. Over the years, I've interacted with other fursonas less frequently, but that kept with me. I don't let it go because I see myself in my fursona. If I were to abandon it, I'd also be abandoning a peice of myself.
  • Pronouns: He, Him, His

Offline Jackal

• Nerd and proud
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • Always searching for RPs^^
    • FurAffinity - MonstersCreed
  • Fursona Species: Ocelot
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2016, 11:32:59 am »
My little boy Jackal is pretty much like me just more... innocent I would say. He just does the things he wants to do and does not care about consequences or stuff that's on everyones mind like money, shelter, food. He simpli is. Timeless little Ocelot.
I love him and sometimes I wish I could be careless as he is and then (at least most times) I think about what he would do and that makes me smile and everything is fine again. With Jackal in my mind, boredom isn't a thing (well... not a big thing xD)
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Raccoaster

• A second-hand goods enthusiast
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 71
  • Raccoaster is kill
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2016, 12:59:00 am »
Mix to me is sorta my ambitious and creative output. I try and make him represent everything I want to be as a person and I think he stands as a congregation of everything creative that comes out of me. I suppose it's like a tie off point where everything I am and hope to be passes through that mundane raccoon.
Coaster element of the forever :p

Skyrush's stengel dive! The most intense element I have ever experienced that combines unbelievable laterals with thigh crushing airtime. Insane is an understatement.
RIDE POV LINK(Element at 0:41)

Offline Serana

• In the moon I see everything!
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 239
  • And I see you giving me candy!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Cougar
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2016, 01:17:04 am »
My fursona has become very personal to me I have even made her look more like me, she retains her original colors and design mostly but her build is as close to mine as I can make it while I make her wear clothes I either wish I had the confidence to wear or just wish I had :P I use her in a way to feel better about my body type I guess(kinda why I've been making more chubby characters lately) and in a way its actually working :P she has my exact personality and some other personal stuff that really only I or somebody I've opened up to will notice.
I think she's the most personal fursona I have made so far although I'm pretty sure I have said this before on past fursonas x.x

Woopsies had music going while typing and was thinking of a different thread XD which apparently I did respond to.
Still what I said is pretty much it, kinda use her as a way to express myself while giving myself a confidence boost aswell^^

I'm tired, may edit again later X3
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:27:34 am by Nagi »
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline Sekuto

• The Salty Dragill
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • All The Things
  • Fursona Species: Dragill (a land dwelling species of dragon that descended from the sea serpent)
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2016, 01:20:45 am »
Sekuto is a means of basically flipping my screwed up little brain inside out and showing it to the world! Seriously though he is a means of self expression
  • Pronouns: Him/His/He
Reality is a perspective of the mind, the mind is a perspective of your consciousness , you consciousness is a perspective of your soul, if your perspective is to serious you will never see all of the color in the world.

Offline Empire

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • I hold a beast, an angel, and a madman in me.
  • Fursona Species: Tiger
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2016, 10:55:10 am »
Empire is basically me but not stressed out, she is super care-free and just wants to live life to the fullest!
  • Pronouns: She/Her, female pronouns!

Online Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 80
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2017, 12:28:07 pm »
I created mine to be the exact image of me when I'm in certain moods. Marvin is nerdy. Bluefox is serious, and ready to argue at any moment. Sprite is happy, easy-going, and sarcastic.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site)
ENTJ | Field Marshall | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 68
  • Victory is my destiny.
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • Quotev
  • Fursona Species: Star Warrior
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2017, 02:46:12 pm »
Foxi is literally me in furry form, with a slightly modified backstory. None of my other fursonas represent me besides her. Everything Foxi does is something I would also do. Everything Foxi feels is something I would also feel. Any way Foxi reacts is also how I would react. I can even relate to her species, since one could say I'm like both a fox and a cat in personality.

All my other fursonas are just their own characters, with nothing to do with me or my personality. That's why even if I stop using any of them, or even all of them, Foxi will always remain.
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: He/him/his (for myself, she/her/hers)

:pumpkin: ~ | My love <3    dA | | AMA    Kytsekeiru info | ~ :pumpkin: