Author Topic: What's the most terrifying dream you've ever had?  (Read 2104 times)

Offline GrayWolf

• A lone wolf, but one with many friends.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 35
  • Love is not life; love enhances life~Green Fairy
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
What's the most terrifying dream you've ever had?
« on: August 21, 2014, 11:33:38 pm »
For me, this one comes and goes every few years. I'm in my basement, and i see at the far end a mysterious door with a reddish glow. As i get closer, i hear this breathing and someone talking behind it. And by the time i open the door, i see in it a dark, hellish figure with piercing dark eyes and a a shadowy form. He suddenly tries to catch me in my house and I'm trying to escape.

And then, I wake up :sad-fox:
I consider myself a lone wolf, but I don't mind a friend or two to talk with. I also happen to be a writer.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury

Offline ___

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 43
Re: What's the most terrifying dream you've ever had?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 11:38:14 pm »
Ah yes... when my (ex)boyfriend (boyfriend at the time) came to my school... and... he was a school shooter... and I was... his only. Target. He wanted to kill. Only. Me. Oh sure he killed others if they got in his way, but he only wanted me dead. And when he found me... he shot me at least a dozen times... and then my alarm clock... went off...

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 143
  • The Roo abides
    • FurAffinity - drakethefox
  • Fursona Species: Foxaroo
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 11:39:03 pm »
this one time when I was 10 I had a nightmare about an episode of CSI Miami

I'm not even joking

Not one bit
  • Pronouns: him
We breathe in the heat of the eternal flame, the warmth of desert sands.
We submerge into the waters of the Mystery, giving thanks for the cleansing rains.
We are enveloped in the radiance of the cosmos.
And we are the center, the bridge between realms.

Offline Deku64

• Archduke of Videogames
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Faceroll is always an option.
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 11:44:21 pm »
Had a camera set up on the door to the room I was in at night, lied in a bed and looked through a laptop to see the camera feed. Sees a bunch of creepy things walking across the hallway, and then a reaper-like figure appears and slowly heads straight toward the camera, which is still in front of the door of the room I'm in, waking me up when it gets too close to the camera.

Forgot to mention I had this same exact dream 3 times.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
If you don't know what to do, press all the buttons and something is bound to happen.

Offline Eisen der gsolf

• I don't want to go...
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
    • FurAffinity - EisenGsolf
    • Twitter - CaptianEisenIV
  • Fursona Species: Gsolf ( a Gshep/Wolf hybrid)
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 11:50:01 pm »
I had a dream where I was forced to kill everyone I've ever cared and loved in the most brutal way possible and I woke up crying, this was serval months ago
Just do it. Don't wait for tomorrow. Because you will just keep telling yourself that.

Please feel free to PM me

Online Faithfull

• Always give %100
  • Candies: 328
  • Unless your giving blood. Save some for me, geeze.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 12:08:51 am »
My worst dream was where the Doctor was on FT....... some dreams do come true --^

Seriously now, in my worst dream I can remember I had to kill dozens of people to survive, that wasn't the scary part, I had to do it brutally, painfully, cruly and in front of their wives, kids, friends, family, father, mother, and they couldn't do anything about it. All so I could survive to keep the vary people watching alive.
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon 1/2 by Serana, 1/2 myself
⥿

Offline Eisen der gsolf

• I don't want to go...
  • Orange Level
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 12:13:09 am »
My worst dream was where the Doctor was on FT....... some dreams do come true --^

Seriously now, in my worst dream I can remember I had to kill dozens of people to survive, that wasn't the scary part, I had to do it brutally, painfully, cruly and in front of their wives, kids, friends, family, father, mother, and they couldn't do anything about it. All so I could survive to keep the vary people watching alive.
Where's bad wolf when you need her, o ya, I died saving her and I'm coming for you
Just do it. Don't wait for tomorrow. Because you will just keep telling yourself that.

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • The Roo abides
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 12:14:04 am »

Where's bad wolf when you need her, o ya, I died saving her and I'm coming for you
YOU ARE AN AFFRONT TO THE GLORY OF THE SONTARAN EMPIRE
We submerge into the waters of the Mystery, giving thanks for the cleansing rains.

Offline Eisen der gsolf

• I don't want to go...
  • Orange Level
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 12:21:15 am »

Could you take my coat please strax

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • The Roo abides
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 12:22:39 am »

I SAY WE ASSAULT THEM WITH ACID BOMBS

Offline Eisen der gsolf

• I don't want to go...
  • Orange Level
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 12:24:05 am »

I SAY WE ASSAULT THEM WITH ACID BOMBS

No strax, go wait outside

Online Faithfull

• Always give %100
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 12:26:37 am »
..... I was hopeing not for this to happen...... my people are wrong, I know this Doctor. But I am different I feel what they do not. I feel pitty.
(I think we should stay on topic here..)

Edit: the Dalek said this not me.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:05:12 pm by Faithfulswordsman »
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
⥿

Offline Pheenie

• Bringing it at the
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 8
  • Where, oh where, did my tablet pen go...
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 03:30:00 am »
What's the most terrifying and saddest one of all that never fails to make me cry are the dreams when my grandma die. I had one last night, where my mother casually tells me my grandma died. I cried in my dream, collapsing and curling into the fetal position. I even woke up crying, and did so for a while. I can't believe I'm just so weak willed when it comes to this- I'm never really all that empa/sympa-thetic with anything. Even now I cry.

Offline RikkyT

• Red Level
  • Candies: 12
  • Fursona Species: N/A
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 06:41:46 am »
It was a dream which involved my dad....it wasn't nice

Offline Call me Sam for short

• Green Level
  • Candies: 101
  • bottom text
  • Fursona Species: is bat
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 07:01:08 am »
Though it probably wouldn't be as terrifying now, I had a rather strange dream when I was 5. You know those indoor play areas for young children, with everything padded and net walls and sometimes a ball pit or two? I was in one of those in my dream, except that it was all either grey or shockingly bright colours. I was with this other child. He wasn't a real child, I'd never met him, and the shape of his head was kind of... wrong. I can't exactly remember how, but that boy was enough to creep me out. His name was Steve.

Either way, we were running away from something. I don't know what exactly I was running away from, and I don't think I did even in the dream, but what matters was that I knew that if I was caught, I'd be killed. So we were running through this place when we came across this big room with three giant monster things. They were all indescribable Eldritch abomination sort of things. The first one reached out grabbed Steve and just cracked his skull open. The second took the boy's screaming corpse and poured his blood onto a giant bowl of chips (or fries, if you're American) which the third proceeded to eat.

And then I woke up.
  • Pronouns: No preference
\/^˙‾˙^\/

Offline Eisen der gsolf

• I don't want to go...
  • Orange Level
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 10:13:54 am »
..... I was hopeing not for this to happen...... my people are wrong, I know this Doctor. But I am different I feel what they do not. I feel pitty.
(I think we should stay on topic here..)
I agree dalek

Offline Malifor

• Green Level
  • Candies: 73
  • No
    • FurAffinity - malifor2210
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 10:49:01 am »
When I was sick a long time ago. Basically it was a bad dream but it also felt like I had sleep paralysis and can't so anything. But nowadays I just get worse case scenario dreams about recent events that's on my mind or currently stresses me out...

Offline Julum

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 8
    • FurAffinity - Julum
  • Fursona Species: Main: Lizard Alt: Western Dragon
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 01:32:13 pm »
So in my dream I was on the computer, on this weird, blank website. There was an advertisement for a movie on it, but it shouldn't have been there, because I use AdBlock. The name of the movie was "Static" for some reason, and under that it said "You will die". There was also a picture of a boat with dead people and random things in the water. A few seconds later, a creepy man appeared on the ad and kept saying "Hi." and then a creepy noise played and he made an angry face. I noticed I was unable to close the tab, so I tried to scroll down so I couldn't see the ad, but it followed me. After he said "Hi." a few more times, his face jumped out of the screen and screamed at me, and then I woke up scared and unable to fall back asleep.

Offline Kilian1999

• Rifles left right and center
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Tactical Shepherd at your service *salutes*
    • FurAffinity - Kilian1999
  • Fursona Species: German Shepard
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2014, 01:51:29 pm »
I got stabbed and left to bleed out on a side walk XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
Winston Churchill

Online Faithfull

• Always give %100
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 02:01:41 pm »
Though it probably wouldn't be as terrifying now, I had a rather strange dream when I was 5. You know those indoor play areas for young children, with everything padded and net walls and sometimes a ball pit or two? I was in one of those in my dream, except that it was all either grey or shockingly bright colours. I was with this other child. He wasn't a real child, I'd never met him, and the shape of his head was kind of... wrong. I can't exactly remember how, but that boy was enough to creep me out. His name was Steve.
you where dreaming about the nether.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
⥿