Author Topic: What's the most terrifying dream you've ever had?  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Pars

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • "Forever 16 but not immortal"
    • DeviantArt - bashikruski
  • Fursona Species: Hybrid
Re: What's the most terrifying dream you've ever had?
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2014, 10:52:00 am »
going to a building to find your the only survivor of a gas attack and ,find everyone else choking for air on the floor.

Offline Call me Sam for short

• Green Level
  • Candies: 101
  • bottom text
  • Fursona Species: is bat
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2014, 01:57:43 pm »
Though it probably wouldn't be as terrifying now, I had a rather strange dream when I was 5. You know those indoor play areas for young children, with everything padded and net walls and sometimes a ball pit or two? I was in one of those in my dream, except that it was all either grey or shockingly bright colours. I was with this other child. He wasn't a real child, I'd never met him, and the shape of his head was kind of... wrong. I can't exactly remember how, but that boy was enough to creep me out. His name was Steve.
you where dreaming about the nether.
-snip or something-

No. Wrong Steve.
  • Pronouns: No preference
\/^˙‾˙^\/

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 811
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 04:52:47 pm »
I once had a dream that I was enslaved by an evil sorceress and it was scary as hell, it was one of those dreams that just keeps continuing and now I'm her mate in the dreams so there not scary anymore just really messed up
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline TrinaMunk

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
    • FurAffinity - TrinaMunk
  • Fursona Species: Chipmunk
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2014, 04:35:32 pm »
:pale:**I have a recurring dream (once a year)that I wake up in my  house and start calling for help, only to find it is abandoned then realize that I was blinded in the right eye. I take a walk around & catch a glimpse of a clock on the wall. It always says some odd time like 52:00 and it is very dark outside. The dream always ends with me stepping outside and a shadow reaching over from my right side and repeatedly stabbing me in various places. As I wake up, I feel a strange "pain" in my right eye and the stab "wounds"** :pale:
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline The hypnotized badger

• Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Oh for the love of Avril Lavigne...
    • FurAffinity - skunkmaster111
  • Fursona Species: badger
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2014, 04:52:51 pm »
it was at the beginning of this year, it was normal until i walked on on my mom watching tv in the living room and one of those sad charity commercials came on, it was promoting some kind of abused babies, and the baby shown was as thin as possible, like his stomach was receding like a v shape u see in animated anorexic people, and he was covered in something red, either blood or possibly it was a newborn who hasnt been bathed yet... and he was CRYING unimaginably he was so terrified, hurting, and sad, it was the most sad and scary cry u would even hear, and he looked like his eyes were all black, or he might not of even had eyes at all and just empty dark sockets, and the music started to get more dramatic, as the woman mentioned the baby's parent, and a shadow started to cover the baby as if the parent was coming to do something to him and the crying got even worse and then... i woke up hyperventilating in shock, sadness, and fear
  • Pronouns: he/him/his but doesnt mind if you say ze, zer, or zers
For the love of Avril Lavigne...!

Offline Assan

• It is pronounced Ah-San
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 122
  • Beep
    • DeviantArt - Assan Dracomorph
    • FurAffinity - Assan
    • Dungeon Master's Compedium
  • Fursona Species: Golden Dragon
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2014, 05:38:57 pm »
My house had sunk under ground with me one person I new and a bunch of people I  hadn't met yet(I have met them since I had the dream years ago) and we were going through the house hallway and these hands were reaching out of the shadows and pulling people in until there was only me and I managed to get on top of my bunch bed but the hands were still trying to get me until one managed to grab a hold, that is when I woke up. The freakiest part is that the people in that dream have become my best friends since, even though I hadn't even been living in the same state as them yet. It was also the first dream that I ever had even come partly true, weird.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Tiny Bisexual Pride Dragon -> Now Tiny Rainbow Hearts ->
Hope you enjoyed  :fox-:P:

Offline Serana

• In the moon I see everything!
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 239
  • And I see you giving me candy!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Cougar
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2014, 07:10:03 pm »
I get this dream once every month or two. It always starts as a normal day in my house, then it starts getting dark. Whatever room I'm in just happens to have doors that close and lock shut, then its pitch black. I scream, cry for help, and pound on the door, sometimes somebody hears but can't get me out or nobody there. I hear laughter, usually low pitch. Sometimes says things that I can't exactly remember, and feel pain on random parts of my body usually starts with scratches on the legs or hips, or gashes on my neck.
I always wake up with my heart pounding and breathing heavy and unable to fall asleep for awhile.

I have others that are recurring but this is the most frightening one.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline Tachun

• Is this the crusty crab ?
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 72
  • *boop*
  • Fursona Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2014, 07:26:41 pm »
Dreams, ?! I'm not dreaming very much but if I dream I dream about things, just normal things like today a specific area I saw in the newspaper it was a backyard of somebody in italy I don't know why but I knew that garden like my own I dreamed about it about two month ago. Somehow spooky  :shock:
But its not only this one dream its always this way just like an Déjà-vu but I know what happens next.

(didn't we already had that board ? (~.^)
I'll build a better world someday

一个人的鬼。

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 109
  • Boop
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 01:04:06 am »
I had a dream where everything I knew started disintegrating while I stood there floating unaffected

Offline Maximus

• Bean bag wrestler
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • am n00b
    • Maximus's Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2014, 10:31:09 pm »
In dream, I'm at a snowboarding camp, staying overnight to learn snowboarding all hours of the day, first night I decide I want to sneak out because I figure it's really boring and so I sneak out and when I get to the bottom of the hills I'm supposed to learn how to snowboard in, I'm in a baseball field, and there's a park in the distance, and there's a kid swinging on the swing set under a street lamp. Suddenly, a pack of wild boars appears and flips the kid off the swing set, trampling him. Wolves come down the hills, and pin me against a stone wall. That's where I woke up.

It makes me wonder why I would be a furry still, what with the wolves attacking me...
Feel free to contact me~~

Offline Chen

• <3 Tachun
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 133
  • Gay Squad
  • Fursona Species: Sergal (Chen), Fox (Calyx)
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 03:07:49 am »
Usually, after about 2 weeks of playing a new video game, I will have a dream about it, however this one occurred much later. It was several months after the release of GTA Online and strangely the dream had some elements of the CoD campaign 
This is the dream as much as I can remember: (with pieces added in to make sense)
My friend and I were sat in a flatbed carriage of a freight train, on the tracks adjacent to, I think was Interstate 13 heading into Blaine County. I had glanced over to him and nodded to him, he pulled out a phone and dialled a number. {i dont remember what happened here, but the police had found us and had wrecked the train with a Buzzard} My friend was on the floor, blood was covering him. He was shot badly, and could barely talk. The Buzzard was flying over to do another gun run and two police Mavericks were roping down a NOoSE team. Right before my friend got peppered with bullets, he pressed a number on his phone. I heard over the radio something like "Operation something something is a go! Danger Close. If you still in a mile radius of Los Santos, then your services will be honoured."
After the speech, I felt a strong blast of heat on my face and neck, then to my surprise, all 3 helicopters suddenly lost power. The Buzzard fell first, the main rotor struck the ground and had made a mangled mess of 3 police officers, it was the most horrific thing I had ever seen, the other helicopters had shortly followed the same fate. I looked to my left, a vast, desert wasteland reached as far as the eye could see and my friend was on the floor, about to end his own life, I was in too much pain to even try to stop him. I looked to other way to try to deny the reality, but as I looked to my right, a mushroom cloud had filled what was once a bright and busy city. I heard the gunshot and I had cringed at the sound. I knew the shockwave of the blast was advancing on me, and I got up and started limp-running to safety... I heard my friends voice, at least I thought it was his voice. It wasn't. I turned around to check, only to get shot in the stomach. I hit the floor, my vision was turning white, and as my vision was starting to fade, the cloud of death had rolled over and had eaten up the last of my existence...

The dream felt so real, I actually thought it was real, like when I woke up, I had a stomach ache and I checked to see if I did actually get shot. Reading over it in text version isn't anywhere as close as scary as what I dreamt, but there you go. Also if there are any mistakes of grammar in it, its like 6-7am at the time of writing, so dont even.
Strength and Honour!

Still proud of this rainbow!

avatar l/a base by TheWhiteFalcon

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2014, 08:56:13 am »
I don't have any bad dreams for a long time... Dream Catchers are working well for me

Offline Doaxes

• The One and Only . . . because otherwise they wouldn't let me use the name.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • ^^Aurora made my icon!^^
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2014, 03:47:18 pm »
I had a nightmare when I was four. I don't really remember any of the details, but I remember there were eyes. Eyes, everywhere. Googly eyes, if I remember correctly. Now, I liked googly eyes as much as the next toddler (I mean, Cookie Monster was my favorite), but in this context they scared the hell out of me. I was terrified to sleep for about a week after that.
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/segment-of-brain
I MAKE THINGS

Offline Tachun

• Is this the crusty crab ?
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 72
  • *boop*
  • Fursona Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2014, 07:36:06 am »
Buy yourself one of those:

Or just do one by yourself (dream catchers are not too hard to make) like me.
I'll build a better world someday

一个人的鬼。

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2014, 08:21:03 am »
I have two dream catchers right above my bed. One bought for me by my friend

Offline Aces, The Femboy Princess of FT!

• The One and Only
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 32
  • And so we dance the night away once again...
    • The SCP Foundation
  • Fursona Species: fennec fox femboy Princess
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 01:38:06 am »
I had a dream about everything escaping. I saw my bf ripped apart by zombies, my mom tried to kill me, so I shot her, point blank in the head. My niece and sister were turned to crystal. My dad was ripped apart. My brother was eaten by a tree. All the while I had to leave them, or I would have been shot by my own team. the dream ends when someone shouts "Incoming!" and then a flash of light followed by.. I keep having this dream, about 2 times a week. I'm working my ass off to make sure it doesn't happen.
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/it
"I have served with many great personnel over the years as my time as a Foundationer. I have seen O5's come and go, only to be replaced. I have seen uprisings. I have seen downfalls. I have seen brotherhoods and sisterhoods fracture before my very eyes... We Secure. We Contain. We Protect. We die in the darkness so that humanity may live in the light. May we live on in peace and harmony. And let's show mercy to the fallen heroes of yesterday."

Science for the Science Gods!

Offline Kaynon

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
    • DeviantArt - Kannon122
    • FurAffinity - Kannon122
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 06:20:09 am »
I have this dream at least once a week. I will be standing near a cliff and start falling and the weird part is that my body feels like it's falling, and when I hit the ground I twitch myself awake and it's the weirdest thing.

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 06:05:02 pm »
I have this dream at least once a week. I will be standing near a cliff and start falling and the weird part is that my body feels like it's falling, and when I hit the ground I twitch myself awake and it's the weirdest thing.
^This, a fear of heights doesnt help any.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline ☆Sugar☆

• We are the exiled ones
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 165
  • The lost daughters and sons of Cybertron
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
    • Twitter - NoNotExactly
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2017, 08:17:58 pm »
The most terrifying dream I've had is one I had when I was still a tiny child. I was in a room that looked like it was made of the same kind of skin a tongue is made of. All the walls were fleshy and slimy, and there was a skeleton covered in a very thin layer of pink skin. I remember it grabbed me by the legs and started dragging me into the walls, and the last thing I saw before I woke up was blood running down my legs because of the skeletons sharp bone fingers.

I had a nightmare just this week, I remember. It started off fine, a normal dream, but there was a part in my dream where I walked out of my house, and it was nighttime. I looked at the corner of my house, and there was an odd glowing light there, peeking around the corner like it was spying on me. I got nervous and went to go back inside my house, when suddenly a horse sized dog runs out from the corner of my house where the light was and pins me against my front porch. I don't remember what led to it but I somehow ended up back in my bed, and I kept trying to scream for help, but no matter how hard I tried to scream, all that came out was a weak raspy noise. When I woke up, I thought for a moment that I had been screaming in my sleep.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 08:21:54 pm by Sugar »
  • Flag - xmaslight
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

"Everyone assumes that if you make jokes, you're happy. Why? Why is that?" ~Swerve
please pet cow~art tumblr~other tumblr~deviantart

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2017, 08:25:49 pm »
Seeing numerous people committing suicide, most gruesome was my dad.
Icon by Nagi. :rose: