Author Topic: What's the most terrifying dream you've ever had?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline shutupavery

• "FT's local goth sloth" - Foxi 2K17
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 64
  • gimme all yo candy
    • DeviantArt - inkedspace
    • FurAffinity - inkedspace
    • Twitter - ghostlyavery
  • Fursona Species: three-toed sloth
Re: What's the most terrifying dream you've ever had?
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2017, 08:59:10 pm »
I've mentioned this before, but the dream where I was just talking to someone and he randomly turned into a clown and started chasing me.
I also had dreams where I was shot, or where my loved ones died tragically. For instance, once where my brother died in a plane crash after becoming a marine pilot (Which he was talking about joining a few days prior irl)
And when I was a kid I used to have constant nigthmares about Michael Myers and/or Jason Vorhees chasing me...along with ones where I was falling from a really tall building.

Man, my dreams are messed up. Even when I was a child. e_e
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: they/them/their or he/him/his
:pumpkin: ♡ thiscrush ♡ // ♡ toyhou.se ♡ // ♡ art thread ♡ // ♡ commissions ♡ // ♡ ask me stuffs ♡ :pumpkin:

pixels(c); cutgut on dA, colored by Graham. big pixel is by Chai on FT
icon(c); frostsilence on dA

Offline ShopePapilloma

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Broadcasting live from area 51!
    • Twitter - @harvest_luna
  • Fursona Species: Jackalope
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2017, 09:10:35 pm »
I dunno if this is the scariest I've ever had, but a couple nights ago I had one of those dreams that's scary until you wake up.

I was walking down this hallway with lots of doors open slightly into dark rooms. Every time I looked into a room I saw a tiny bit of Shrek, as if he was hiding and stalking me. I woke up and realized I shouldn't have been so scared.

The actual scariest dream I had was one where I was trapped on my back porch, and there was a giant painting of a clown in the yard in front of me, and a figure in a black hoodie coming closer and closer. I tried to run and scream, but I couldn't move or make a sound.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Doodleoodleoodleoodleoodle- Goosebumps...DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN Reader beware! You're in for a scare! 

Offline ☆Sugar☆

• We are the exiled ones
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 165
  • The lost daughters and sons of Cybertron
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
    • Twitter - NoNotExactly
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2017, 09:14:53 pm »
The actual scariest dream I had was one where I was trapped on my back porch, and there was a giant painting of a clown in the yard in front of me, and a figure in a black hoodie coming closer and closer. I tried to run and scream, but I couldn't move or make a sound.
I think the dreams where you can't move or call for help are the worst. I've had a couple like that.
  • Flag - xmaslight
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

"Everyone assumes that if you make jokes, you're happy. Why? Why is that?" ~Swerve
please pet cow~art tumblr~other tumblr~deviantart

Online BerryCake550

• Stock Image Smuggler
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 124
  • "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am B A T M A N"
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2017, 09:34:54 pm »
I usually never have nightmares, but once I had a dream where my family was pranking me that Chucky was out the get me-And they went as far as to get a Chucky doll and move it around the rooms when I wasn't looking (so it would look like he was peeking out of the rooms and stuff)

So I'm like at home in the living room with a relative and sibling, and I see the Chucky..But it actually looks real this time (I don't know why but whenever I looked away it would change to Chucky and Dolly???)

My sibling blocks the entrance to the hall where the rooms are, cause you know, they didn't want to spoil the prank-Well I just SEE Chucky pull out a kitchen knife and I'm like 'no wtf LOOK BEHIND YOU'

They look back and Chucky is actually legit real, and was legit coming out to get me-I tackled the doll and everything was blacked out, but until then I saw myself proceeding to BURN the CRISPY doll head in my hand

I'm like asking all these questions after the whole fight and everything-

Apparently family didn't want me too focused on my boyfriend (I don't have one in real life), and wanted to distract me-Wanted to test if I would help protect the family or something weird like that

Also this was the first dream with an OC with it, yeah I don't know why Dolly was in it for a bit-Probably cause of the resemblance
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
"I never set out to be weird, it was always other people who called me weird" - Frank Zappa

Offline Graham

• Shiloh isn't haunted - men are haunted.
  • Candies: 59
  • Shiloh doesn't care.
  • Fursona Species: Werewolf
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2017, 09:38:40 pm »
I keep having dreams where I get shot in the abdomen, and the scenario is always different, but it's the exact same place on my body. It's been happening for years.

One time, I was the only one in my house, and I noticed a gigantic black dog on my porch. I tried to take a photograph of it, but it saw me and ran away at an eerily fast pace. A few minutes later, a man appeared at my back door, surrounded by these barghesty dogs, and told me that I shouldn't have tried to take a picture. He then pulled out a gun and shot me. I blacked out for a moment, and heard the garage door opening. The man and dogs were gone, but I managed to crawl out to the garage to where my mom was coming inside. I ended up so badly wounded that I just died right there in front of her. Of all the odd dreams I've had, this one I remember most vividly.
More recently, I dreamed that I was a criminal investigator, and had to interview or arrest a suspect for some crime, the specifics escape me. In a suburban neighborhood, I came up to his doorstep, and he just opened the door, shot me, and slammed it shut in my face. I was caught off guard, and I could tell he'd done some serious damage. I ended up running across the street, in slow motion, banging on the nearest house's door. I could see a little girl inside, but she just stared and did nothing; I needed someone to call for help immediately. I went around the sides of the house, knocking on windows, until I reached their rear porch. A woman was there, who called 911, and the police and an ambulance were on the scene very quickly. I remember seeing people in uniforms and staring faces as I neared the ambulance, but everything was so blurry and I wound up blacking out before reaching it.

I've always found guns unnerving, but these just drive it home. Honestly, I'm convinced this was how I died in a previous lifetime or something.
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Online Tabbystar

• Meow Wow!
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Kitty!
    • DeviantArt - KipekeeReddington
    • FurAffinity - AllAmericanFlyingFoxdog
  • Fursona Species: Classic Tabby Cat
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2017, 09:56:51 pm »
I usually never have nightmares, but once I had a dream where my family was pranking me that Chucky was out the get me-And they went as far as to get a Chucky doll and move it around the rooms when I wasn't looking (so it would look like he was peeking out of the rooms and stuff)

So I'm like at home in the living room with a relative and sibling, and I see the Chucky..But it actually looks real this time (I don't know why but whenever I looked away it would change to Chucky and Dolly???)

My sibling blocks the entrance to the hall where the rooms are, cause you know, they didn't want to spoil the prank-Well I just SEE Chucky pull out a kitchen knife and I'm like 'no wtf LOOK BEHIND YOU'

They look back and Chucky is actually legit real, and was legit coming out to get me-I tackled the doll and everything was blacked out, but until then I saw myself proceeding to BURN the CRISPY doll head in my hand

Apparently family didn't want me too focused on my boyfriend (I don't have one in real life), and wanted to distract me-Wanted to test if I would help protect the family or something weird like that

Also this was the first dream with an OC with it, yeah I don't know why Dolly was in it for a bit-Probably cause of the resemblance

Don't fucc with the chucc

..I'm sorry, I had to  o___o
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/her
Fursonas: Kipekee Reddington, Tabbystar, & Dani Tracy

Art Dump |Toyhouse (WIP) |ThisCrush |
Sarahah

Online BerryCake550

• Stock Image Smuggler
  • Blue Level
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2017, 10:21:31 pm »

Don't fucc with the chucc

..I'm sorry, I had to  o___o
YASS
"I never set out to be weird, it was always other people who called me weird" - Frank Zappa

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 69
  • Victory is my destiny.
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • Quotev
  • Fursona Species: Star Warrior
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2017, 10:52:17 pm »
I dreamed that I was my fursona (which happens often, it's rare that I don't have my dreams from Foxi's point of view), and my closest friends were being killed one by one, and there was nothing I could do to save them. I vowed revenge and was killed in my unsuccessful attempts to avenge them.

Either this is why my thoughts are so death-oriented, or this happened because my thoughts are so death-oriented.

Even so, my mind is a dark place.
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: He/him/his (for myself, she/her/hers)

:pumpkin: ~ | My love <3    dA | | AMA    Kytsekeiru info | ~ :pumpkin:

Offline Dolly

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 73
  • King Thranduil is coolest
    • FurAffinity - zazanga
  • Fursona Species: Great Dane
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2017, 01:57:56 am »
The worst dreams I have now always make me feel like I've been pumped with adrenaline. Most of them I can push myself out of and wake up, but in a recent one I was in a knife fight.

The other person was this crazy teenager (who for some reason I had a small crush on?? wtf???) who I was trying to negotiate with in the middle of a junkyard, but then he started getting violent and screaming so I grabbed a knife and tried swinging at him. Somehow we end up falling and he stabs me in the legs a couple times. I think the worst part of it was feeling helpless, like no matter how hard I tried I still couldn't stop myself from getting hurt. Also the blood from the stab wounds, yikes.

Don't even remember the rest of the dream lol.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
pet me please                                   ENFP
Weasyl account

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 738
  • Candy Corn = Life
    • FurAffinity - cactle
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2017, 02:09:05 am »
Idk when I had this dream but I think about it a lot
I wake up and I'm laying on my side in a house
The floor is yellow stained white tile
The walls are wood with peeling wallpaper
There is no door and the windows are open
For some reason the house is falling and the sky is a gross shade of green
The house just keeps falling and I had this non stop anxious feeling.
When the house hit the ground I woke up
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Donny

• Be the good in the world
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 17
  • Love not hate
    • LiveJournal - Axle Quartz
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2017, 01:55:47 pm »
I had a dream that I was at school during a mass shooting, and the gunman came to the room I was in and began to open fire at me and my classmates.
It was so real, it shook me up pretty badly.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/it/them
-Live life to the fullest. You never know when it could end.

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 69
  • Victory is my destiny.
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • Quotev
  • Fursona Species: Star Warrior
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2017, 12:30:53 am »
I just remembered one I used to have a lot when I was younger.
I can't really remember it in great detail, but basically I was at some kind of beach thing I think, completely alone, and I fell off some cliff and just kept falling until I hit the water below and drowned. I would always wake up at that part.

Half of the reason why I'm so terrified of water.
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: He/him/his (for myself, she/her/hers)

:pumpkin: ~ | My love <3    dA | | AMA    Kytsekeiru info | ~ :pumpkin:

Online BerryCake550

• Stock Image Smuggler
  • Blue Level
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2017, 12:37:24 am »
Actually speaking a nightmares from my childhood-There was this one brutal nightmare I had

I was in the cafeteria at elementary with my friends-But then these two giant holes from the wall appear and it's just forcefully sucking in kids and brutally shredding them into bloody bits..The machine was like that mouth portion of the sharks from James and the Giant peach where it's like a lot of blades..

Like this fucking thing

But I'm the only one who survived, and it was so vivid-Just being surrounded by my all friends and kids I knew dead

That morning I woke up crying and my mom let me stay home for the day
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 12:41:36 am by BerryCake550 »