Author Topic: Luthiers  (Read 239 times)

Offline Ra'Jargo

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • Howdy!
  • Fursona Species: Mountain Lion/Cougar
Luthiers
« on: September 02, 2014, 09:58:16 pm »
Are any furries here a luthier? I kinda know what I'm doing when it comes to making violins even though I've never successfully made one from scratch. But I'm not an expert on other stringed instruments such as guitars, banjos, dulcimers, or anything that not in the violin family...I probably won't be making extravagant instruments in the near future, but I was just curious as to what y'all know about other stringed instruments. Like does anyone here play a mountain or hammered dulcimer? How hard is it to tune a hammered dulcimer? I don't see many spare strings for hammered dulcimers so is it really devastating when a string breaks? I'm also interested in getting to know a harp player and loot player if anyone here actually plays these.

What can you tell me about your instrument?
Gardens are truly amazing, they can be created to be as welcoming and comfortable as you like. If done correctly, they will attract new friends, neighbors, and friendly wildlife. With hard and honest work, it can become a personal paradise...There's a reason why God created man in a garden.