Author Topic: My favorite game  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Ra'Jargo

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
  • Howdy!
  • Fursona Species: Mountain Lion/Cougar
My favorite game
« on: September 03, 2014, 04:16:31 am »
This is the game I grew up on, and I'm sure some of y'all have at least heard of it. My favorite game is Animal Crossing (new leaf). I like new leaf the best because its the most recent. Animal crossing is probably one of the biggest things that showed me how much I love animals...and how much I like being a furry. I love games like skyrim for obvious reasons (KHAJIITS!!!) but there's just something really special about your first video game.
Gardens are truly amazing, they can be created to be as welcoming and comfortable as you like. If done correctly, they will attract new friends, neighbors, and friendly wildlife. With hard and honest work, it can become a personal paradise...There's a reason why God created man in a garden.

Offline Voltz

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 306
  • Fursona Species: -
Re: My favorite game
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 07:56:46 am »
I've heard good things about that game, but have not had a chance to pick it up. Is it worth getting anyone who has played it?
  • Pronouns: -

Offline Ra'Jargo

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
  • Howdy!
  • Fursona Species: Mountain Lion/Cougar
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 10:50:23 am »
I've heard good things about that game, but have not had a chance to pick it up. Is it worth getting anyone who has played it?

Well personally I do think it'd be worth picking up a copy, but you shouldn't just take my word for it; ask about it!
Gardens are truly amazing, they can be created to be as welcoming and comfortable as you like. If done correctly, they will attract new friends, neighbors, and friendly wildlife. With hard and honest work, it can become a personal paradise...There's a reason why God created man in a garden.

Offline Essie

• Where the fruit at?
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 22
  • No seriously, where is the fruit?
    • DeviantArt - JumperHusky
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky/Batdog
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 08:22:04 pm »
I love Animal Crossing! It's so enjoyable to escape into a happy town full of animal neighbor and just enjoy all the activities the town offers. I would highly recommend it.
Just bear in mind that if you want to have a perfect town, you need to play the game almost every day, otherwise weeds will grow and you'll miss out on items. But I sometimes go weeks without playing, and it's still a fun game to jump back into.
And Skyrim is awesome, I've put so many hours into that game and I regret nothing.

My first video game was Pokemon Emerald, and pokemon will always be closest to my heart :) I'm so jazzed for the Hoenn Remakes!
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
"I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate."
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Offline Voltz

• Blue Level
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 08:23:09 pm »
Well personally I do think it'd be worth picking up a copy, but you shouldn't just take my word for it; ask about it!
Never played any of the games in the series before. What are they all about? Is it like a virtual simulation game?

Offline Voltz

• Blue Level
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 08:25:23 pm »
My first video game was Pokemon Emerald, and pokemon will always be closest to my heart :) I'm so jazzed for the Hoenn Remakes!
Oh man Pokemon Emerald was probably one of the best games I had ever played at the time. I racked up way too many hours into it o.O (Over 700!) and I regret nothing since it was worth it :D In fact I still have my original GBA SP and copy of emerald with it!

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 04:57:06 pm »

ALL OF MY YES.
My first video game was Pokemon Sapphire.

& yes, I do like Animal Crossing! My sister had it on her DS & I created my own character & got addicted.
Icon by Nagi. :rose:

Offline Malifor

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 73
  • No
    • FurAffinity - malifor2210
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 05:56:20 pm »
I'd love to get ACNL, a few friends of mines told me it's a MUST but saddly I can't really just buy games any time I want. Ugh xnx Then again I only have one game, Zelda a link between worlds and my sis's anime game..

Offline Kettz

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 145
  • ech
    • DeviantArt - ViolentJade
    • FurAffinity - Kettz
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 10:18:40 pm »
My favorite games... well this well be a lot:

Fable(basically anything rpg), banjo-kazooie, space station silicon valley, dragon's dogma, gta 5, diablo 3, assassins creed 2, the last of us, red dead redemption, and  minecraft.

Offline Skyy

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 107
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 11:31:48 am »
I play tons of random games on PS3, but mostly I play Pokemon and League of Legends

last of us pretty great too tho

Offline Tsuna_Yoshi

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 37
    • DeviantArt - SetsunaDamius
  • Fursona Species: Kobold
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 03:59:59 pm »
Well I'm going to have go by favorite game by genre:
Shooter RPG: Borderlands (The first one.)
Open World RPG: Fallout 3
Tactical RPG: Disgaea 3
Regular RPG: Persona 3 Portable
MOBA: Smite
Third Person Shooter: Gears Of War (Series)
Adventure/puzzle: Starfox Adventure
Fighting Game: Super Smash Brawl
I like Pokemon... But, when they made Pokemon X and Y, they made the game feel boring. Like, My really solid team I worked on for a year, got DESTROYED/ANHILATED/EFFACED In the new world. So you know, ticked off.
  • Pronouns: him, he, his.
Taking requests, send PM if interested.

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 12:47:47 pm »
Bioshock Infinte & Far Cry 3 (yet to play Far Cry 4). Plus the occasional zombie FPS.

(((& Nintendogs))).
Icon by Nagi. :rose:

Offline guapo

• we can start and finish wars
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 289
  • we're what killed the dinosaurs
    • DeviantArt - teethpunk
    • FurAffinity - benzos
    • Twitter - mcfreaking
    • nice aesthetic!
  • Fursona Species: conepatus semistriatus
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 12:50:49 pm »
dangan ronpa
pokemon black and white
animal crossing new leaf
plants vs zombies
katamari damacy
tomodachi life B)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: they/them/their
the dinosaurs choked on the dust
they died because we say they must

maybe i'll come back later
see ya

Offline Skiffy Wolf

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 26
  • No idea what I'm supposed to put here.
    • DeviantArt - Charlie-Fan
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 03:29:00 pm »
Animal Crossing is like one of the best games ever.

My favourite game: Skyrim!!!

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 06:58:05 pm »
Ohh jeez, as I search my wall of games for my favorite.
I really cant give it to just one, they all make it a favorite for certain things.
If I had to choose. . . . eeeehhhh Halo 3. Very very closely followed by Reach and Brothers in Arms.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline GinaBunny

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Bunny
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 09:09:44 pm »
geez favorite game, thats a close tie between Fallout 3 and the new Grim Fandango...That game was so much fun
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
"Plant trees you know you'll never sit under the shade of" -Mark Fishbach, Markiplier

Offline Eagle God-Heart

• That Awsome Guy You Know
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 41
    • Twitter - @Eagle_GodHeart
  • Fursona Species: wolvinix
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2015, 11:39:42 am »
This is the game I grew up on, and I'm sure some of y'all have at least heard of it. My favorite game is Animal Crossing (new leaf). I like new leaf the best because its the most recent. Animal crossing is probably one of the biggest things that showed me how much I love animals...and how much I like being a furry. I love games like skyrim for obvious reasons (KHAJIITS!!!) but there's just something really special about your first video game.
yeah i know what you mean about skyrim. but since im here i might as well ask.
what is animal crossing? i mean ive heard a lot about it but the only problem is that ive never played it before. so if you can could you please describe it for me.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
James 5:13-14 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-prayer-20-important-scripture-quotes-2/#ixzz3aE0MPhlo

Offline Paz

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 81
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2015, 11:52:11 am »
So, another thread is coming back, huh? My favorite game is either castle crashers or fallout. No, not fallout 3 or new vegas, the 1990's top view rpg.
  • Flag - usa
You ever wonder why we're here?

Offline Eagle God-Heart

• That Awsome Guy You Know
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 41
    • Twitter - @Eagle_GodHeart
  • Fursona Species: wolvinix
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2015, 11:55:13 am »
but back to this. yeah current favorite game is skyrim. but if i had to choose anouther that i grew up on it would definetly be pokemon yellow special pikachu edition for the game boy
James 5:13-14 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-prayer-20-important-scripture-quotes-2/#ixzz3aE0MPhlo

Offline Teal

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 3
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
    • FurAffinity - lupus99
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2016, 02:05:52 pm »
The last of us- No question of a doubt

beautiful visuals and gripping storyline
  • Pride Flag - bisexual