Author Topic: Need help to building a fursuit.  (Read 317 times)

Offline Zurnoa

• Cookies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Caribou
Need help to building a fursuit.
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:23:00 pm »
Hey, Zurnoa here. And I'm doing a fursuit, well more likely a partial one of my raven Fursona, Nevermore, for Halloween. But the problem is...I do not know how to make a bird head :???:. And I Google and Bing on how to make one but they tend to show how to make canines ones. And try to find a video or writing on how to make a gyrphon, so I can get the base I need and leave out the ears... I have no luck. Left only the break.
~~~
But here my "big idea", Nevermore has that touch of being Victorian and therefore I'm hunting down a brown color vest (I didn't want the dark colors fading with his feathers/fur). And made those cool looking feet like the ones that fursuiter of Corby the Crow has. And there the wings. I don't know if I should go with some kind of articulated wings or have them at the arms... But back to the most importance thing I was here for, I wanted to make a making jaw head, thought. You may say I'm pushing my limits for being a newbie but that how I am.
~~~
So, any tips, pointers and/or advise would be nice on this projects. :badger:

Offline Voltz

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 306
  • Fursona Species: -
Re: Need help to building a fursuit.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 11:52:23 pm »
You might find some luck by checking out the Art section of this site if you hadn't already. From what I saw, there are quite a few experienced people there who might be able to give you some good pointers and ideas  :fox-;):
  • Pronouns: -

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 406
Re: Need help to building a fursuit.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 01:48:26 pm »
There are some blogs on tumblr that may have some, DA too. I found a tutorial on how to make a beak but I can't seem to find the link for it anywhere. Once I do I'll send it your way