Author Topic: Community Fall Festivals  (Read 392 times)

Offline Vanity

• A True Vanity
  • Red Level
  • Candy: 5
  • Prideful and Pure
  • Fursona Species: Norweigen Fjord Horse
Community Fall Festivals
« on: September 20, 2014, 08:28:52 am »
One aspect of autumn are the fall festivals. I know several communities have them in Kentucky. We celebrate everything here. We celebrate cows, ham, Aberham Lincoln, and the making of a giant apple pie. There are several others too. My hometown's festival is the 4th of July parade. It might be different in a few years though, considering our county's bi-centinial is coming very soon.
“What people regard as vanity—leaving great works, having children, acting in such a way as to prevent one's name from being forgotten—I regard as the highest expression of human dignity.” ~ Paulo Coelho

Offline California

• World's best snep!
  • Administrator
  • Candy: 867
  • Meow!
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Snow leopard
Re: Community Fall Festivals
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 08:47:07 am »
The elementary school near me is having a fall fun fest today, I'm not going this year because I need to do homework and finish cleaning my room and stuff but I've been previous years and it wasn't really that fun. Just some overpriced food and little kiddy games on the schools field, plus none of my friends are coming since they don't live near the school (I live on a fairy big city). I prefer to go to the Octoberfest festivals that my city puts on each year they're much bigger and always a blast
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - lesbian
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by NeonSlushie | Signature by Circuitslime